Author Topic: TB DOCUMENTARY?  (Read 14815 times)

Offline Rude Intrusion

• View Profile
TB DOCUMENTARY?
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2007, 10:33:32 AM »
Doesn't take all that much guessing to figure this out with the information now available. Mathieu's post explains things clearly enough, given what is already well known to all. Ask yourselves who is famous for threatening: " trial" or "legal charges" . . . . time and time again? That was also in the film? That is also outrageously  self important, self centered and selfish? Difficult and controlling? It isn't Paula Reeves; Nor any of the kids; nor anyone else excepting one very well known personality.  Does anyone really need to name the hypocritical bitch?

Oh and BTW, it also isn't WWASPS, because Mathieu says the film was made "for them, but it is not their film". No one would ever say this film was made *for* WWASPS.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ashed Brains Shrink

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TB DOCUMENTARY?
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2007, 08:25:23 PM »
I happen to know both Paula Reeves and Sue Scheff and have for years. Paula tried to warn us about Sue years ago and we ignored her.  The Washington DC reporter who got sued by WWASP said it best about Paula when he said "my enemy of my enemy is my friend" and that reporter may have the strongest dislike of Scheff than any of us--if thats possible.

A lot of people got sued because of Sue Scheff and Paula thought it was smarter to stay together to try to defeat WWASP. I think she has just had enough of Scheff like the rest of us.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
TB DOCUMENTARY?
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2007, 08:42:47 PM »
I have a question:

Whoever these litigious individuals are who are causing problems... does anyone know if they signed a release? Because if so, they have nothing to stand on in a courtroom. I would assume this is the case, so I'm wondering about all of that drama.

Of course, the other, more daunting issue, is finding a distributor.

No luck with my neighbor, unfortunately. Frontline does their own investigations, they don't show the investigations of others.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
TB DOCUMENTARY?
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2007, 09:22:01 PM »
Quote from: ""try another castle""
I have a question:

Whoever these litigious individuals are who are causing problems... does anyone know if they signed a release? Because if so, they have nothing to stand on in a courtroom. I would assume this is the case, so I'm wondering about all of that drama.

No luck with my neighbor, unfortunately. Frontline does their own investigations, they don't show the investigations of others.

Well in that case - see if you can get the neighbors help goosing the right person to do this story. I wrote Frontline a couple times - maybe if someone on the inside tells them about it?

As for getting it on the air in the states - I have wondered if some of the language might be the problem. It would be difficult to edit (or bleep) Steven with out really detracting from the emotion he feels and the message he is trying to convey. No way the net works would air it, at least not in prime time. 3 AM maybe.  But what about MTV? Or A&E? Court TV? How does one go about presenting the material for consideration? How does the public let it be known they want it seen?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TB DOCUMENTARY?
« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2007, 09:23:10 PM »
It's not "they" it's Sue Scheff like Ginger said!

Signed release? This wouldn't matter to Mz. Scheff. This is Sue-sue we're talking about.

I hope the producer or director or whoever gets real and rolls over the beetch.

What is "red panties" gonna do?  Bring yet another lawsuit?  :rofl:

Scheff is become the comic strip of America like Donald Trump.

I have a question:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TB DOCUMENTARY?
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2007, 09:44:08 PM »
Don't be comparing Sue-Sue to THE DONALD.
When  compariing Sue-Sue to THE DONALD,  some might/would say that THE DONALD has class...intergrity...honesty... is trustworthy... generous, is SO NICE....and that he cares about his fellow human beings in a heart-warming way.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TB DOCUMENTARY?
« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2007, 09:44:30 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I happen to know both Paula Reeves and Sue Scheff and have for years. Paula tried to warn us about Sue years ago and we ignored her.  The Washington DC reporter who got sued by WWASP said it best about Paula when he said "my enemy of my enemy is my friend" and that reporter may have the strongest dislike of Scheff than any of us--if thats possible.

A lot of people got sued because of Sue Scheff and Paula thought it was smarter to stay together to try to defeat WWASP. I think she has just had enough of Scheff like the rest of us.

So in effect, ya'll made a deal with the devil for the sake of defeating WWASPS but in the process, ended up making PURE bigger and better?

Brilliant strategy.  :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TB DOCUMENTARY?
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2007, 09:48:56 PM »
Yup, let's not forget who stood to benefit from the anti-wwasps postings, websites, articles, etc. All the ed cons and referrers promoting their "own brand" of programs, that's who.

Who's the fool?

:rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TB DOCUMENTARY?
« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2007, 09:52:33 PM »
Worse yet:  WHO were the victims?
The kids sent to these abusive programs.

But wait.
They weren't WWASP, were they?

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
TB DOCUMENTARY?
« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2007, 10:02:40 PM »
Quote from: ""BuzzKill""
I have a question:

Well in that case - see if you can get the neighbors help goosing the right person to do this story. I wrote Frontline a couple times - maybe if someone on the inside tells them about it?

As for getting it on the air in the states - I have wondered if some of the language might be the problem. It would be difficult to edit (or bleep) Steven with out really detracting from the emotion he feels and the message he is trying to convey. No way the net works would air it, at least not in prime time. 3 AM maybe.  But what about MTV? Or A&E? Court TV? How does one go about presenting the material for consideration? How does the public let it be known they want it seen?

I have another possible option for this. Better venue,  because it would be in a film context, so no censorship. Long shot, but I'll talk to her.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
TB DOCUMENTARY?
« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2007, 10:56:07 PM »

So in effect, ya'll made a deal with the devil for the sake of defeating WWASPS but in the process, ended up making PURE bigger and better?

Brilliant strategy.  :roll:

I always saw this a bit differently. I personally never ignored Paula. I guess I just felt if her experience with PURE had been alarming, she would have been more out spoken about it. I never even heard she was upset with Sorensen's, except for what Sue told me herself. Sue told me Paula was angry; and for awhile Paula was not very active in the group. But she was soon back, just like nothing had ever been wrong. Paula never mentioned it to me, until the Whitmore mess came to light - and even then, it was to explain how she knew Sue was unqualified and unethical, but still  could and should be worked with.

She has changed her mind since then - but it is not like Paula was doing any outspoken protest, that the Trekkers in general, just ignored. Paula's willingness to over look it, (her upset with PUREs Sorensens placement)  served to help lull me into a certain level of trust, that Sue was at least Trying to provide a better and safer alternative for families. This having been said - it is true Paula always made it clear Sue was not qualified to do what she is doing -  and this we did all ignore for the sake of unity.  I know some dealt with this concern by never suggesting anyone use PURE as a resource. I personally always stressed, the Trekkers as a group, had nothing to do with PURE - and I still say so. Still, I think we all felt confident Sue was good hearted and meant well; and would never tolerate abuse in a program PURE used. This was eventually proven to be a fantasy - but until Whitmore blew - we had no way of knowing.

try another castle, writes:
///I have another possible option for this. Better venue, because it would be in a film context, so no censorship. Long shot, but I'll talk to her.///

Please do

PS: it is possible Paula said things to others privately, I am unaware of. In fact, it is likely. So, keep in mind I am only talking about what I experienced.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TB DOCUMENTARY?
« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2007, 12:09:57 AM »
Buzzkill, when did you and the Trekkers actually realize that Sue Scheff continued to refer children to WWASP programs AFTER she started PURE?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TB DOCUMENTARY?
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2007, 12:47:31 AM »
I wanna know what the trekkers think of Isabelle Zehnder, the child advocate who recommends PURE and chose a fellow trekker named Jeff Berryman, as one CAICA's Advocate of the Month?

What's her story?

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
TB DOCUMENTARY?
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2007, 10:03:23 AM »
Buzzkill, when did you and the Trekkers actually realize that Sue Scheff continued to refer children to WWASP programs AFTER she started PURE?

Speaking for myself, it was when the WWASP V PURE transcripts were available for reading. I know I talked to a couple other Trekkers who were also surprised by that - as well as by how much money PURE was raking in. We had always been told what PURE brought in was enough to cover operating expenses and no more. So, once we had those transcripts, we were talking about a lot more than just Ken Kay's valuable testimony. And too - keep in mind - all this was being learned just as the situation with Whitmore was heating up - and Sue declared war on ISAC, and anyone who supported ISAC - making it impossible for me and a few others to have anything more to do with her. It all it the fan at once. Reminds of the Confucian curse: May you live in interesting times. ;)

Other Trekkers might have known a lot more a lot longer. I couldn't say. If they knew they kept it quite. I have wondered how it was possible for Donna not to know - and so by extension the others who were part of the group at that time. But maybe they really never knew. Sue can be very convincing. You guys who don't know her, have no idea.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
TB DOCUMENTARY?
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2007, 10:11:31 AM »
I wanna know what the trekkers think of Isabelle Zehnder, the child advocate who recommends PURE and chose a fellow trekker named Jeff Berryman, as one CAICA's Advocate of the Month?

What's her story?

Which Trekkers? Those who still are Trekkers, must think she's the cats meow. Most of the Ex-Trekkers think she is something else. What a piece of work, is often used to describe her. Dizzy & Izzahell are the terms of "endearment"  used when naming her. I suppose she and Sue probably refer to these Ex-Trekkers as lying, manipulators with an agenda  :roll: Also of corse many other vulgar and degrading terms.