Author Topic: Can you recommend any vinyl ??  (Read 1473 times)

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
Can you recommend any vinyl ??
« on: December 15, 2006, 01:55:50 AM »
RTP, what's the best BOC ??  How shall I slake my bloodthirst ??  I'm lookin' to cut to the chase here some.  I'm goin to the flea market to hunt up some vinyl on Saturday.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2006, 10:16:27 AM »
"Secret Treaties" is my favorite album by BOC.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 03:58:51 PM »
Pirate, I share Frod's opinion that Secret Treaties is BOC's finest album, but you really can't go wrong with any of the first three--Blue Oyster Cult, Tyranny and Mutation, or Secret Treaties.  Agents Of Fortune is fairly decent, but much more polished than the other stuff, and it was the one that yeilded "Reaper".  Worth having, as are two of their live albums, Some Enchanted Evening (Coolest. Cover. Ever.) and On Your Feet Or On Your Knees.  My favorite of their later work is Cultosaurus Erectus.

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2006, 10:49:45 PM »
copy.  10-4.  pirate out.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.