Author Topic: Bringing TB to the UK or vice versa?  (Read 6158 times)

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
Bringing TB to the UK or vice versa?
« on: December 25, 2006, 06:58:33 PM »
Christ  :o

Please people, believe me when I say social services are extremely stupid, badly run, disorganised and this would be the dream answer to 'how to deal with kids who have been allowed to behave like thugs'  also bear in mind, the average social worker is aged around 20 years old. *sarcasm intended*
It's scary that the British youth are really out of control due to their 'rights' and the fines and arresting of adults who dare challenge these kids' bad behaviour, more scary that is that this would, in 99% of cases be the 'answer', because we as a nation don't know what to do with the out of control youth we have created, I can see the government taking this as a deal not to be missed rather than admit their own stupid rules didn't work.

So Kay has been in a dilemma. His business is expanding, and he is turning his attention to the UK, for he believes there is a large untapped market of British parents who would ship their children straight off to Jamaica if only they knew about Tranquility. The British government, too, he hopes, might send him children in its care. 'If social services was interested, at $2,400 a month I bet they can't offer our services for that. (NO they can't you piece of shit & you know it) :flame: 'What happens inside Tranquility would be illegal on British soil, but the facility falls under Jamaican jurisdiction and parents here are as free as Americans to send their children where they like. A spokesman for the Children's Legal Centre in the UK confirmed, 'I can't see anything in the law that would stop a British parent from sending their child there. It is appalling, but it is down to the Jamaican government.' And what incentive have the island's authorities to intervene? National attitudes to child care are not famously progressive, Jamaican children aren't involved and Tranquility is a major employer generating tax revenue. It's easy to see why Wwasp locates facilities abroad in developing countries.

Watch this space, it won't be the choice of the parents before long, it'll be the choice of the social services and there will be nothing the parents can do about it

The rest of the article (grim grim grim) ......http://www.nospank.net/tranq.htm
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2006, 07:23:25 PM »
Not fucking happening.

Seriously, it's just not. Social services is not going to start this shit. Trust me on this. There's a lot of reasons but the big one is they're not that fucking insane.

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2006, 07:28:20 PM »
Yes, yes they are  :(

Offline White Cracker Man

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2006, 07:35:33 PM »
I was about to agree with milk but after further thought , I think it is possible.

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2006, 07:42:08 PM »
You KNOW Dr Evil....social services would do just about anything not to have to actually deal with children who need help

Suffer little children and all that

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2006, 07:44:29 PM »
Exhausted is right, I KNOW it is possible. And Exhausted knows I don't always agree with her. But I have always UNDERSTOOD her.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2006, 07:50:36 PM »
The Observer, June 29, 2003

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2006, 08:06:36 PM »
Quote from: ""Milk Gargling Death Penalty""
The Observer, June 29, 2003
There was a lot written that day? And it was 2 and a half years ago

Offline Covergaard

• View Profile
    • http://www.carstenovergaard.dk
Would the parents risk being punished?
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2006, 07:11:26 AM »
I know that parents in my country have been punished when they had sent their children to the far east. We don't want suicide bombers back.

I am not sure if the child protection laws are any good in England. I had found this article about english parents shipping children of to casa and high impact.

http://tinyurl.com/y3924h

http://tinyurl.com/ua3n2

Casa was child abuse according to the mexican authorities but were the english parents prosecuted?

Offline 69

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2006, 08:19:53 AM »
So are you saying that the UK actually holds parents accountable for child abuse if they send their kid to an abusive facility? Because that is simply a step in the right direction. This is not true in the US, there is no precedent for it as far as I know. The ignorance defense works like a charm.

As far as the rest of the world starting to send kids to WWASPS. Why not, the americans are not unique in their ability to find ridiculous ways to hurt other people in the name of righteousness.

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2006, 08:55:01 AM »
No parents in the UK can ship their kids anywhere they like without consequence, if they were to do to their children, what TB does to their children, in their front rooms, they would be jailed for sure, but as no-one can see it going on it's okay for it to happen at TB

What I am atlking about is social services actually not being able to cope with tearaway teens, they have far too many rights in this country, so they will, I can assure you, they will send them to TB at that price! It's far cheaper than sending them to juvy prison or spending resources on therapy, social workers, children's homes etc

it costs roughly £1500 a week to keep one prisoner in jail!

They will do it if it's offered and that's what TB are loking to do - there's a gap in the market and they intend to fill it!

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2006, 05:15:53 PM »
I think you read me wrong

TB are going to approach social services to get themn to pay for our tearways to go there!

Social services are so underfunded,under resourced and so totally useless that they will pay for kids to go to TB at the price TB are prepared to offer it for......it won't be the parents decision, it'll be the decision of social services, they'll make the kids go, not do any research and then there's no come back on the parenst at all, because they didnt send them there in the 1st place, social services did

I can see it happening, I really can

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2006, 05:20:44 PM »
I would see it as a combination of both.

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2006, 05:31:09 PM »
Quote from: ""Just another honkey""
I would see it as a combination of both.
Um...you see what as a combination of both what?

sorry you confused me

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2006, 05:38:41 PM »
I would see UK kids being sent to TB as a combination of being sent by their parents and social services. Sorry Exhausted, I should have made a more clearer posting.