Author Topic: What did CEDU do to us?  (Read 4662 times)

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
What did CEDU do to us?
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2006, 03:55:00 PM »
On 2006-04-25 23:22:00, Three Springs Waygookin wrote:

"My brother graduated RMA can't say it seemed to do him much good.

A fundamentalist Christian President who claims God told him to invade Iraq ? an act that killed more than 150,000 civilians, mostly women and children ? is not that much different from a fundamentalist Islamic fanatic who claims it is the will of Allah that he send young men to America to crash airliners into office buildings and kill 3,000 plus.

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_7501.shtml' target='_new'>DOUG THOMPSON

"

I didn't know that, TSW. What years was he there?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What did CEDU do to us?
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2006, 09:32:00 PM »
I just wanted to respond to this post because I havent heard of any other similar cases. I was a student at CEDU middle school 97-99 and was constantly sent to a "safe house" where I was repeatedly molested and raped, before being sent to ascent for my "lies".

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What did CEDU do to us?
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2006, 02:59:00 PM »
What "safe house" did you go to?  Who ran it?  That Charles guy or was it someone else.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What did CEDU do to us?
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2006, 05:08:00 PM »
I ran and got fucked in the ass by a grizzly bear. I went back and they made me do a full time and on that full time I learned that it was my fault for getting raped by that beast. CEDU saved my life. Fuck all you cocksuckers.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What did CEDU do to us?
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2006, 06:00:00 PM »
CEDU saved your life, huh? What? All the BS academics because you couldn't hack it in real school? Or was it all the screaming and yelling and exploiting your past--both real and make believe -- that gave you the tools to effectively communicate with the world?

OH! I know the REAL and deep truths and tools you gleaned from your workshop gurus!

Yeah, sure. CEDU saved your life.  

And, now, for another helping of Kool Aid...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What did CEDU do to us?
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2006, 10:37:00 AM »
And now for another helping of Kool Aid? What are you some kind of comedian? Quit trying so hard to be witty.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What did CEDU do to us?
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2006, 11:41:00 AM »
No silly. That is the term for people who are brainwashed... a la the people who drank KoolAid knowing it had poison in it because their leader told them to in the J-town cult.

Because let's face it, in a propheet, you would do anything asked of you.

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
What did CEDU do to us?
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2007, 08:55:35 AM »
::bump::
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
What did CEDU do to us?
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2007, 01:06:13 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Ever wonder why we really went there?  Sure we were a bunch of messed us teenagers experimenting with life and got into trouble, etc.  But what did they do to us there?  I mean long-term.  I know that the practices stem from Synanon but also from Korean POW & CIA brainwashing tactics and sure add a little cult-like behavior.  Yeah sounds far fetch but research it.  But why would they do that to a bunch of teenagers?  And what long term effects do they have?  And here's a great question - Anyone ever feel like they are "missing" a part of themselves?

"A FREE SOCIETY'S BEST DEFENSE AGAINST UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION IS PUBLIC DISCLOSURE AND AWARENESS. THE MORE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND CONCIOUSNESS ALTERING TECHNOLOGY, THE MORE LIKELY THEY ARE TO RECOGNIZE ITS APPLICATION, AND THE LESS LIKELY IT WILL BE USED."

-John Marks, The Search for the Manchurian Candidate

a start to understanding >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainwashing

Great one to bump. Like most large human endeavors, I think the Program is a mish mash of different agendas and efforts. I don't think the parents and program graduate staff or even many of the high level execs in this industry really have a clue as to the broader social control implications. They're just drenched in the kool aid and think they're doing God's own work, saving the world, one child at a time and all that horse shit.

But there is some pretty compelling evidence to support that some spooky government alphabet soup types have had a finger in the pie right from the beginning, at least in the Seed/Straight line. Here's a decent article on that:
http://www.thestraights.com/people/medi ... search.htm

I strongly suspect the same type of effort in the CEDU line. Especially since Harriman-Walker-Brown turned up as a primary funder just before CEDU proper went down in flames. Just google Harriman Walker for som`at.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
What did CEDU do to us?
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2007, 11:43:02 PM »
What? Too heavy? Don't believe it? Boring? What?
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What did CEDU do to us?
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2007, 01:10:09 PM »
What does "BUMP" mean?