Author Topic: I am very confused right now.  (Read 7119 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I am very confused right now.
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2006, 01:16:52 PM »
Too bad that Google Video took down the TB video. I wonder how many parents might have seen it, that sent their kids. It's hard to get on BitTorrent now because there aren't any seeders. Did they ever start selling it retail?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2006, 08:49:10 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Too bad that Google Video took down the TB video. I wonder how many parents might have seen it, that sent their kids. It's hard to get on BitTorrent now because there aren't any seeders. Did they ever start selling it retail?

WWASPS SUPPOSEDLY has a injunction against its release.

I don't know what the hell Zadig is trying to do, maybe trying to just make thier money on it and go "LOL AMERICANS EAT THEIR YOUNG!!!" instead of genuinely try to help the kids, or if they're afraid of WWASPS doing something something to them.

Well, that or the whole Sue Scheff element to this documentary might be edited out  :rofl: poor Sue.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
TB Documentary
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2006, 02:08:04 PM »
What torrent sites are you using?  I've got a copy of the TB film, I'd be glad to seed it.  It needs to be seen, to hell with WWASP's injunction.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2006, 09:18:47 PM »
www.GOOGLE.com

You mean which TRACKER. Which site you get the torrent from doesn't matter.

Anyway I use mininova...
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Karass

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2006, 09:25:13 PM »
A few months ago I had no trouble getting it. Every time I've seeded it, I got no takers, which I thought was really odd.
Like its politicians and its wars, society has the teenagers it deserves. -- J.B. Priestley

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2006, 03:44:29 AM »
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""
www.GOOGLE.com

You mean which TRACKER. Which site you get the torrent from doesn't matter.

Anyway I use mininova...

Yeah, tracker, I wasn't thinking.  Alright, then.  Search on BTJunkie for it Wednesday night, late.  I won't be home until then.  If I put it on YouTube it has to go up in pieces, I guess.  I could put the hidden camera segment of the girl being offered a chance to leave by her Aunt.  That got to me in a bad way, I guess because of the father's "conditional love" thing and forcing her to stay.  Struck kinda close to home when I first watched it.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2006, 12:00:31 PM »
Registering webspace on foreign webhosts is just as easy as it is here in America. Pick a whole lot of different countries, and paste this thing everywhere.

I haven't watched it, and I don't intend to...

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2006, 12:30:46 PM »
It's bad, esp that big kid they sexually abused...
Very difficult to watch but parents should see this....
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2006, 04:02:43 PM »
I don't find it difficult to watch at all.

You want to know what I find difficult to watch?

Parent testimonials. WWASPS informercials. Dr. Phil. Oprah.

The reason nobody will ever watch this awesome documentary is because it does what you aren't supposed to do - tells the truth. It ruffles feathers, makes people realize they are complicit in this if they don't work against it, so they choose to ignore it.

The more TRUTH the better.

This is one drop of reality in a pool of lies.

Goddamn it means something.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2006, 04:15:41 PM »
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""
Quote from: ""Guest""
WWASPS SUPPOSEDLY has a injunction against its release.

I don't know what the hell Zadig is trying to do, maybe trying to just make thier money on it and go "LOL AMERICANS EAT THEIR YOUNG!!!" instead of genuinely try to help the kids, or if they're afraid of WWASPS doing something something to them.

Well, that or the whole Sue Scheff element to this documentary might be edited out  :rofl: poor Sue.

I've heard that same rumor also but am inclined to believe that if WWASPS is somehow involved, they ain't the only entity who might have an interest in this documentary.  In fact, the more I think about it, the more I believe there is MUCH MORE to this than meets the eye.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2006, 04:17:19 PM »
Mormons? That whole bit about the mother saying the connection to the slogan and all that certainly caught my attention.. i was like HOLY SHIT someones finally putting the dots together here!  :evil:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2006, 04:56:19 PM »
Bystanders resent the tortured because they make them feel guilty and ashamed for having done nothing to prevent the atrocity. The victims threaten their sense of security and their much-needed belief in predictability, justice, and rule of law. The victims, on their part, do not believe that it is possible to effectively communicate to "outsiders" what they have been through. The torture chambers are "another galaxy". This is how Auschwitz was described by the author K. Zetnik in his testimony in the Eichmann trial in Jerusalem in 1961.

Kenneth Pope in "Torture", a chapter he wrote for the "Encyclopedia of Women and Gender: Sex Similarities and Differences and the Impact of Society on Gender", quotes Harvard psychiatrist Judith Herman:

"It is very tempting to take the side of the perpetrator. All the perpetrator asks is that the bystander do nothing. He appeals to the universal desire to see, hear, and speak no evil. The victim, on the contrary, asks the bystander to share the burden of pain. The victim demands action, engagement, and remembering."

But, more often, continued attempts to repress fearful memories result in psychosomatic illnesses (conversion). The victim wishes to forget the torture, to avoid re-experiencing the often life threatening abuse and to shield his human environment from the horrors. In conjunction with the victim's pervasive distrust, this is frequently interpreted as hypervigilance, or even paranoia. It seems that the victims can't win. Torture is forever.

http://samvak.tripod.com/torturepsychology.html

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2007, 02:22:24 AM »
Quote from: ""hanzomon4""
It's bad, esp that big kid they sexually abused...
Very difficult to watch but parents should see this....

He committed suicide, I believe.

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2007, 03:02:23 AM »
I saw news report that said he died, they never stated a cause but I too suspected suicide... I feel really bad for his mom I know she is kicking herself  for sending him to TB.... Another example of the industry
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2007, 05:45:37 PM »
Can't find anything on tranquility Bay apart from their own 'what we do' movie

Any clues anyone?