Author Topic: PCP and other laced weed  (Read 2427 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
PCP and other laced weed
« on: December 18, 2006, 10:13:16 PM »
Ever smoke what you thought was mj but it was laced? Ever store your weed with your other stashes and it got itself laced?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
PCP and other laced weed
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 10:14:40 PM »
NO! THAT'S NEVER HAPPENED TO ANYONE! SHUT UP!

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
lol
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2006, 11:26:42 PM »
yes it has some of us were that stupid. the first time i smoked weed this was after my brother had passed. in dc they called it love boat this in particular was weed laced with embalming fluid.  i had yet to even drink a beer or try weed up to this point. Anyway I took 2 hits off a joint i was high (peaking) for 6 hours straight. (embalming fluid basically gave a very veyr similar high to pcp) The high was quite unbelievable, time was moving very slow, everything was funny, i was extremely relaxed.  At one point i made the comment that  i could not BELIEVE weed was THIS strong and everyone started laughing. Gotta love "friends" that didn't seem to thikn it wwould matter that i hadnt' ever had a beer let alone weed etc.    Anyway someone told me what it really was and of course, at that moment, i was like whatever. The next morning when i had the SPLITTING headache i was pissed lol  so yeah been there.

And while it was fun, and i do like  good quality, weed these days. But I'd never smoke boat again. Plus the fact that it was fucking embalming fluid just weirds me out! Not like it's all that good for ya either lol.   That was enough to keep me sober till i was at college and a safe distance from home, then it was on though. I had been "good" for so damn long cuz of straight that I went a bit nuts. LOL Well not too crazy just drank a lot and smoked a lot of weed. hehe... but i was inschool for music so it worked well.

Plus in atlanta (where i went to school) i was able at 17 to walk into the liquor store and buy whatever  it was great. and the weed in atlanta back then 88-89 was much better then dc. of course as ive recently found Cali puts them all to shame if you have a card or a friend with a card that can get yiou anything from the "store".
Kelly[/i]
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
PCP and other laced weed
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2006, 01:05:05 PM »
Angel...dust.  P.C. in the D.C., KW.  Boat.

I can tell similar tales of smokin that stuff, like when I was new to the place, comin in from Los Angeles(San Diego, really,  :wink: ), I had been smokin the ganja for a while already, but never expected the crazy shit that came through the pipe in the halls of Woodson High back in the day.  I loved it though.  Thanks for remindin me diva.  Woo-hoooo!!

I lived in San Diego.  That's where I started smokin marijuana.  In the 8th grade. I became a hard core metal head.  I fed on metalshop, which aired on KGB(101.5???), and I was a fiend on the Tower Records import section and I started skippin a lot of school, hangin out and smokin up in canyons or in abandoned houses or down at the beach.  I saved my lunch money by shopliftin everyday(Point Loma High had an open campus and off campus lunch), and bought concert tickets with the money.  2 bucks a day.  14 a week.  My best friends and I even riding our BMX bikes downtown, on a killer sunny day to get Accept tickets at the Fox theatre box office the day they went on sale.  Had a blast skippin school on my schwinn scrambler that day, ridin' all the way into downtown San Diego, completely free...

The next year we moved to Fairfax though, which quickly became my nightmare.  The Fairfax area was way conservative compared to San Diego.  That's an understatement.  San Diego is one of the most, if not the most, liberal, laid back, big cities in the country, whereas Fairfax is one of the most conservative areas of the country.  

Anyway.  I was the new kid from California.  And I had no respect for the authority of my new school.  W.T. Woodson. They had a really harsh truancy policy, which was the beginning of my short cut to front row.

One day sittin in a corner of the hallway my new friends passed me a pipe and I hit it and spent the next several hours just tryin to keep my balance, stay on my feet and not injure myself...that and not let anyone, especially my teachers know how rocked on that shit I was...

By the time school was out I had lost my vision.  All I could see was just the periphery of my normal field.  Everything else was a blinding white light.  I had to feel my way, with my hands, like a blind man, through the hallway after school let out that day.  I made it to my bus and got on and somehow made it home.  I smoked PCP/Angel Dust/Boat about 15 or so times before $tr8

I was an E-Z target 4 them.

But there is truth in the notion that I wanted to know...
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline linchpin

• View Profile
Re: PCP and other laced weed
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2007, 06:43:40 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Ever smoke what you thought was mj but it was laced? Ever store your weed with your other stashes and it got itself laced?

You are a fucking moron. Die now plz kk thnx
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/Toothfairy_TP/u100.gif[/img]

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: PCP and other laced weed
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2007, 11:39:26 AM »
Quote from: ""linchpin""
You are a fucking moron. Die now plz kk thnx

oh so not true, the pirate and i wouldnt have been quite as entertained the day we responded to this post had he not posted, i assure you lol ...
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!