Author Topic: Copyright Infringement Sue and Izzy  (Read 4562 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Copyright Infringement Sue and Izzy
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2006, 10:41:54 PM »
Cathy Sutton may have been a supporter of CAICA at one time, but that all changed when she discovered the relationship between Isabelle Zehnder and Sue Scheff (PURE).  Check the Fornits archives where you'll find posts written by Cathy Sutton explaining why she wants nothing to do with either of these two so-called advocates.  

By the way, Cathy Sutton created a memorial website for her daughter, Michelle.  It's really very touching and I hope she continues to add to it after the holidays.  I especially like the family video tribute which I believe was made by Michelle's sister.  The video uniquely demonstrates what a beautiful, sweet girl Michelle was and how much she is missed by her family.  I cried my eyes out and hope Mrs. Sutton knows Michelle will never be forgotten.

http://www.michellesuttonmemorial.com
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Fat Zehnder Newest Thing
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2006, 06:07:10 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Izzy has "published" articles and saying they are "by" Isabelle Zehnder but big parts of the articles are really written by "the" lawyer.  I saw them on the internet and I wonder if fat-so can even get them off before "the" lawyer sees them.   :rofl:  Kind-a funny and about time someone yanked these broads back in line.

Now look at the fatso's web.  she has ripped off Paula Reeves site about "This site is information..blah blah, it is not for referrals to programs"

Izzy just rips off anyone she can.

Can't wait to tell on Izzy again.  Care to explain yourself fatso-fraudo Scheff copiekat?
 8-)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Invisible Ink and Ratso and Fatso
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2006, 06:12:24 PM »
Umm...yes matties, let us not forget this one.  Ratso and Fatso are in a bit of hottie water.  
 :rofl:

"Let's not forget about the "invisible ink" links to Fornits and ISAC which mysteriously disappeared from the CAICA website not long after someone posted on Fornits that they had inadvertently been discovered. Oy, what a wizard Izzy appears to be. Making and playing by her own rules and then erasing her magic marker "mistakes" (like the CAICA disclaimer that at one time contained material that looked very much like the material published on the Paula Reeves website disclaimer) seemingly with the speed of an airborne disease. Tell me, does this woman ever sleep?"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Invisible Ink and Ratso and Fatso
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2007, 08:52:31 PM »
Quote from: ""invisible inkie""
Umm...yes matties, let us not forget this one.  Ratso and Fatso are in a bit of hottie water.  
 :rofl:

"Let's not forget about the "invisible ink" links to Fornits and ISAC which mysteriously disappeared from the CAICA website not long after someone posted on Fornits that they had inadvertently been discovered. Oy, what a wizard Izzy appears to be. Making and playing by her own rules and then erasing her magic marker "mistakes" (like the CAICA disclaimer that at one time contained material that looked very much like the material published on the Paula Reeves website disclaimer) seemingly with the speed of an airborne disease. Tell me, does this woman ever sleep?"

I'm sitting here with CSI Miami on in the background and guess what is part of the storyline?  Invisible links.  David Caruso fan Izzy?

:rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Copyright Infringement Sue and Izzy
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2007, 12:33:28 AM »
Hey, why did she do that anyway?  What was the purpose and in what area of her site did she do this invisible link?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CAICA and Invisible Ink
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2007, 10:14:30 AM »
Izzy did this because if someone searched for say ISAC or Shelby Earnshaw or Paula Reeves, etc. they would stumble on the CAICA site instead.  Izzy cannot come up with any interesting stuff of her own so she diverts from the interesting folks to herself.  I think this is some kind of fraud because some lawyers are after her for fraud of something I can't remeber exactly.

Anyone know or care to comment?