Author Topic: Please help  (Read 6229 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Please help
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2009, 11:37:37 PM »
guess they werent lying when they said justice was blind
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2009, 11:49:48 PM »
Quote from: "at casa 2001"

I'm not saying I wish the death penalty for this kid, but honestly, I think its possible to make a case for insanity without degrading the claims of other survivors by using casa as a scapegoat. Frankly, there is no amount of abuse that a normal kid could possibly experience in Casa that would drive them to kill a woman, only the existance of a very serious pre-existing condition could do that.

Its  been proved that thought reform and severe torture of the sort suffered by some at Casa will / can, in fact, drive a certain proportion of the recipients to a degree of insanity and confusion of which the kind of violence described above is symptomatic.

I also don’t think Michael is guilty; though that’s a separate issue.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2009, 02:25:11 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Jailhouse "confessions" are notoriously untrustworthy: created by “witnesses” to buttress cases by parties with agendas, get sentances reduced, etc.

There should be more support for this poor boy. Shame.

Mike Perry had lots of help and support from WWASP survivors and other such persons. The thing is, once anyone gets to doing the relevant research they soon realize Perry has only told fractions of the story, leaving out all the many details that prove him guilty as charged. These details are many indeed, and add up to a mountain of incontrovertible evidence.  When this is pointed out to Perry, with very good advise to seek a sentence reduction to life in prison, instead of a new trial and a not guilty result, he rails and whines about how nobody Trusts him - Well no - he is a liar and a cold blooded murder - it is way foolish to trust him.

If you want to help him, then tell him what all those who hope to see him off the Texas death row eventually do - seek a sentence reduction to Life. He can make a reasonable case that this is just - at least just enough - considering his age and probable mental health issues.

The problem is, he committed a crime as cold blooed as one can imagine - the laying in wait murder of three people - so he and his accomplices could steal a hot rod to cruse around town in for a while.  And I am sorry to tel you, but he is guilty as charged. I know what you think happened - I believed the lies at first too. They are believable - until to get the rest of the story - and you'll never get that from Perry.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2009, 02:41:14 PM »
Its been proved that thought reform and severe torture of the sort suffered by some at Casa will / can, in fact, drive a certain proportion of the recipients to a degree of insanity and confusion of which the kind of violence described above is symptomatic.

Sure, Casa and such programs mess with the victims heads. It can cause PTSD and depression. It can exasperate OCD and other stress sensitive disorders. But it can not make a person into a sociopath.  Yes, they teach a sociopathic kind of philosophy: There is no right or wrong, only what works; with their insistence that there are no victims. But they can not remove a person's conscience. They can not make a person into a guiltless liar and cold blooded murderer who turns every conversation into a poor, poor pitiful me refrain. If this horrible disorder is made and not born (open to debate) it is made in ones infancy.  WWASP can sure mess a kid up but they can't make sociopaths. Well, unless they are operating an orphanage somewhere, then maybe.