Author Topic: Religion will be obsolete in 25 years  (Read 3301 times)

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
Religion will be obsolete in 25 years
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2007, 11:17:50 PM »
Quote from: ""Oz girl""
A drunken man staggers in to a  church and sits down in a confession box and says nothing.
The bewildered priest coughs to attract his attention, but still the man says nothing.
The priest then knocks on the wall three times in a final attempt to get the man to speak.
Finally, the drunk replies: "No use knocking mate, there's no paper in this one either.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2007, 11:31:47 PM »
One more then

A lawyer died and arrived at the Pearly Gates. To his dismay there were hundreds of people ahead of him in line ot face St. Peter.

To his astonishment, St. Peter soon left his desk at the gate and came down the long line to where the lawyer was and greeted him warmly. Then St. Peter took the lawyer by the hands and guided him up to the front of the line and into a comfortable chair by his desk.

So the lawyer said, I don't mind all this attention, but what make me special?

St. Peter replied, Well, I've added up all the hours for which you billed your clients, and by my calculations you must be about a hundred and ninety-three years old!
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2007, 03:55:19 AM »
Quote from: ""Carmel""
There will always be sheep...people who want to be lead, told what to do and how to think so that they dont have to take responsibility for themselves.  I mean, where would they be if they couldnt just turn it all over to God?  THEN who's gonna be in charge? Naw, people will always need the redemption.

I dont think its a question of accessibility to knowledge, some people just dont want to know any better.

:tup:

--Your friendly neighborhood WEED Advocate

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2007, 05:52:34 AM »
A rabbi, a priest, a nun, a protestant, a muslim, Jesus, Moses, Mohammed and a horse carrying a duck under his arm all walk into a bar. The bartender looks at them and says "What is this, some kind of fucking joke?"

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2007, 06:23:08 AM »
Quote from: ""try another castle""
A rabbi, a priest, a nun, a protestant, a muslim, Jesus, Moses, Mohammed and a horse carrying a duck under his arm all walk into a bar. The bartender looks at them and says "What is this, some kind of fucking joke?"

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2007, 10:42:11 AM »
A rabbi, a priest, a nun, a protestant, a muslim, Jesus, Moses,  and Mohammed  all walk into a bar. J.R. "Bob" Dobbs comes out from behind the bar, leveling a shotgun at them and says "Get the hell outta here, I run a respectable establishment!"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2007, 10:58:47 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""Carmel""
There will always be sheep...people who want to be lead, told what to do and how to think so that they dont have to take responsibility for themselves.  I mean, where would they be if they couldnt just turn it all over to God?  THEN who's gonna be in charge? Naw, people will always need the redemption.

I dont think its a question of accessibility to knowledge, some people just dont want to know any better.

:tup:

--Your friendly neighborhood WEED Advocate

I'm on the lamb but I ain't no sheep.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2007, 11:00:39 AM »
Quote from: ""rtp 'fropmeister""
A rabbi, a priest, a nun, a protestant, a muslim, Jesus, Moses,  and Mohammed  all walk into a bar. J.R. "Bob" Dobbs comes out from behind the bar, leveling a shotgun at them and says "Get the hell outta here, I run a respectable establishment!"

:rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2007, 03:16:09 PM »
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere