Author Topic: Don't donate to Fornits.  (Read 4383 times)

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
Don't donate to Fornits.
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2006, 06:16:02 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

You all need to stop being selfish and revengeful and think of all the good that we and your parents have done for you. Accept that you'll never be able to get programs shut down, and move on.

O ye of little faith...vengeance is mine, saith the Lord, an eye for an eye, ad infinitum.  It's time to "spare the rod".  One-size-fits-all treatment helps no one, it only damages or kills.  What's the count now, nearly 150 kids who can be neither vengeful or thankful for what their parents did because they're dead.  There are no "acceptable risks".  These programs perform a "service" for clueless parents, or they facilitate the vengeful agenda of an angry parent who wants someone to abuse their child in a way they would be arrested for.   There's nothing good about the "process" these programs subject kids to.  In a locked, prison-like atmosphere, kids appear to make "great progress" only because they're shut-off from  everything they knew.  They learn to lie to gain favor from their keepers.   Lack of availability doesn't create any long-lasting results.  When the kids are released, the same world is out there and no one is watching over them with a spike of Thorazine and a straitjacket if they "act out".  

I "accept" nothing, these programs will tumble like dominoes.  The programs had strong ties to the Republicans...who will protect them now?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Don't donate to Fornits.
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2006, 01:17:40 PM »
You know, if every parent who was talked out of sending his or her kid away by Fornits paid us just a tenth of what they would have paid the program, we could do damn near anything.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Don't donate to Fornits.
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2006, 10:13:57 PM »
Quote from: ""BSarro""
Anon, I feel your pain. If you idiots want to make a donation to anybody, it should be to someone like Lon Woodbury. God bless Lon Woodbury and people like him.

I'd gladly support Fornits. Already made my donation.

BTW - A ring doesn't cover the hole.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Don't donate to Fornits.
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2006, 10:15:53 PM »
Anon, I feel your pain. If you idiots want to make a donation to anybody, it should be to someone like Lon Woodbury. God bless Lon Woodbury and people like him.

I'd gladly support Fornits. Already made my donation.

BTW - A ring doesn't cover the hole.

That's in reference to your tag line:

God helps those who help themselves. Take marriage seriously. Once the Wedding Ring goes on the finger, it stays on the finger.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Don't donate to Fornits.
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2006, 06:12:50 PM »
So how can I donate?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Don't donate to Fornits.
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2006, 06:49:35 PM »
Read the original post in this thread and click on the Donate icon.

Offline BSarro

• View Profile
Don't donate to Fornits.
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2006, 07:06:15 PM »
Guest, Paypal does not accept Benefit Cards for payment. Only Major Credit Cards.
od helps those who help themselves.                            Take marriage seriously.                             Once the Wedding Ring goes on the finger, it stays on the finger.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Don't donate to Fornits.
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2006, 01:34:48 PM »
BSarro is your credit card issued through the Vatican Bank like mine is? Only God's chosen are able to receive such an honor. I figured as wise as you seem to be you would of course be blessed by such a privelidge.

Offline BSarro

• View Profile
Don't donate to Fornits.
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2006, 04:38:57 PM »
Robert, I have many Credit Cards but the one I use the most is issued by Citibank. Robert, are you enjoying your Credit Union account?
od helps those who help themselves.                            Take marriage seriously.                             Once the Wedding Ring goes on the finger, it stays on the finger.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Don't donate to Fornits.
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2006, 09:57:15 AM »
Robert, I have many Credit Cards but the one I use the most is issued by Citibank. Robert, are you enjoying your Credit Union account?

You sound like a nigger-rich clown shooting his mouth off. You obviously have no class at all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Don't donate to Fornits.
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2006, 04:32:52 PM »
You sound like a nigger-rich clown shooting his mouth off. You obviously have no class at all.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :tup:

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Don't donate to Fornits.
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2006, 11:26:02 PM »
BSarro the limit on my credit card is infinitely higher than your own, because as you and I both know God loves me more.

I'll bet with your paltry income all you can afford is Jimmy Carter built houses and refurbed webtv's.