Author Topic: America the Grotesque  (Read 14660 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
America the Grotesque
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2006, 02:02:23 PM »

I wonder how many of the people on this thread that keep talking about America the grotesque are receiving some type of government assistance......

hey, here's an idea...the next time your check comes, just rip it up!

Try not to be your own type of sellout and a hypocrite both at the same time eh?

::nod:: :rofl:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
America the Grotesque
« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2006, 02:11:26 PM »
I never put you in my paranoid fantasies, you did. I don't know anything more about you than what I read here, and you have in fact bragged about your husband's large income and your yacht. .

I said that I was lucky enough not to have to work and I said that in response to someone calling me a loser who had no life.  If you want to read into that that I was bragging, go right ahead.  

What if it is a yacht (it's not, trust me), but what if it was?  Why would that fact make me an asshole?  And how do you know that I don't buy organic or local?  How do you know that I don't contribute thousands of dollars to various local organizations?  How do you know that I don't volunteer my time at local organizations?  What fucking right do YOU have to judge ME?  At least I ain't sponging off mommy and the taxpayers of America.  I didn't even know those posts were written by you.  Actually, I thought it might be Cassandra, as she referred to my "yacht" in another thread in Troubled Teen so it's got nothing to do with you personally.  I'm just tired of whiners bitching about America while soaking it for all the SSDI they can.  Grow up, get a job, stop sponging of my tax dollars and yo mamma you stupid, lazy, whiny assed, OVERPRIVELEGED bitch.

Maybe the next time RTP visits we can sit out on the aft deck of my yacht and toast our margaritas in your honor out of golden chalices, while burning $100 bills to light our joints off of. ::cheers::  :smokin:  ::bandit::

::fuckoff::  ::both::  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 02:21:46 PM by Guest »

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
America the Grotesque
« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2006, 02:13:23 PM »

The end of the story is the illness of the consumer. The beginning of the story is someone's stolen land that corporate poison farmers took over. The middle of the story is a severely diminishing water table, toxic runoff, and laborer families exposed to concentrated toxins. I'm not sure what you mean by "traditional" farming techniques. It's corporate farming that throws away future yields. Read up on the issue, and then get back to us with a little less ignorance. Thanks.

So, I'll ask what I did at the beginning of this thread.  What's your solution?  Do we all give up our jobs and live off the land?   What are YOU doing to fix this problem?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
America the Grotesque
« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2006, 04:08:09 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: ""Guest""
I don't know what you are talking about. Try educating yourself. It's the truth. What I am mostly referring to is the chemical and agricultural business. It poisons people, and a lot of the people it poisons are children. That's just a fact, although for whatever reason you think it means nothing.[/i]

You're right, I don't give a flying fuck.  It's commoin knowledge that the chemical pesticides, etc. are no damn good for you.  Don't eat it if you don't want to, enjoy them if you do.  End of story.  BTW, if we didn't use factory farming, there would be mass starvation, and many of those who starved to death would be children.  So really, we're trading a few sick migrant worker's kids for the abilkity to feed everyone.  Traditional farming techniques just don't yeild enough to supply the needs of the population.

{END YOUR RETARDED POST}

The end of the story is the illness of the consumer. The beginning of the story is someone's stolen land that corporate poison farmers took over. The middle of the story is a severely diminishing water table, toxic runoff, and laborer families exposed to concentrated toxins. I'm not sure what you mean by "traditional" farming techniques. It's corporate farming that throws away future yields. Read up on the issue, and then get back to us with a little less ignorance. Thanks.

Learn to use the quote function properly, please.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
America the Grotesque
« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2006, 06:23:19 PM »
[stupidshitheadsaid]
Learn to use the quote function properly, please.[/quote]

Learn to fuck off properly, please.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
America the Grotesque
« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2006, 06:25:37 PM »
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""
I never put you in my paranoid fantasies, you did. I don't know anything more about you than what I read here, and you have in fact bragged about your husband's large income and your yacht. .

I said that I was lucky enough not to have to work and I said that in response to someone calling me a loser who had no life.  If you want to read into that that I was bragging, go right ahead.  

What if it is a yacht (it's not, trust me), but what if it was?  Why would that fact make me an asshole?  And how do you know that I don't buy organic or local?  How do you know that I don't contribute thousands of dollars to various local organizations?  How do you know that I don't volunteer my time at local organizations?  What fucking right do YOU have to judge ME?  At least I ain't sponging off mommy and the taxpayers of America.  I didn't even know those posts were written by you.  Actually, I thought it might be Cassandra, as she referred to my "yacht" in another thread in Troubled Teen so it's got nothing to do with you personally.  I'm just tired of whiners bitching about America while soaking it for all the SSDI they can.  Grow up, get a job, stop sponging of my tax dollars and yo mamma you stupid, lazy, whiny assed, OVERPRIVELEGED bitch.

Maybe the next time RTP visits we can sit out on the aft deck of my yacht and toast our margaritas in your honor out of golden chalices, while burning $100 bills to light our joints off of. ::cheers::  :smokin:  ::bandit::

::fuckoff::  ::both::  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Here's Anne Bonney showing more of her ass than she showed even in her first post on this thread.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
America the Grotesque
« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2006, 06:28:31 PM »

I wonder how many of the people on this thread that keep talking about America the grotesque are receiving some type of government assistance......

Try not to be your own type of sellout and a hypocrite both at the same time eh?

...said the housewife with a yacht.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
America the Grotesque
« Reply #67 on: December 27, 2006, 06:33:59 PM »

Ah...here is where your radar is off, cause it wasn't Ms. Bonney who wrote this, but I do believe I have struck a nerve...must be a whole lot of truth here.
Tell me...how can you bitch and complain about America on just about every level...and then turn around and have your hand out for assistance?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
America the Grotesque
« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2006, 06:36:13 PM »
[stupidshitheadsaid]

Learn to fuck off properly, please.[/quote]

SAid the obnoxious little brat that ries to get everyone into her little dramas

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
America the Grotesque
« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2006, 06:45:07 PM »

Ah...here is where your radar is off, cause it wasn't Ms. Bonney who wrote this, but I do believe I have struck a nerve...must be a whole lot of truth here.
Tell me...how can you bitch and complain about America on just about every level...and then turn around and have your hand out for assistance?

"Cause she's special......she had it SO MUCH WORSE than you did, even though she was withdrawn after 6 months.  Oh, yeah, just like Helen of Troy, she has thousands of guys stalking her 'cause she's so fascinating, and we should all feel privieged to be graced by her presence here.  Wow, I hope she comes to my house with a van full of dogs.   Oh, shit, if she does that then Mike Sherman's spies may show up soon afterwards......she's crazy, but that's not the issue.  She's an abnoxious, rude, self-centered, spoiled brat who has been living off of her mom for most of her adult life while she bitrhces about what a cunt her mom is.  Now that she's getting SSI, she will bitch about how shitty America is.  It's not that she hates her mom or America, it's that she's an ungrateful, dependent bitch that thinks she is worth whatever effort is being made to support her (she isn't), and is resentful of whoever it is that she is draining, financially or emotionally.  She's convinced that she is the greatest thing since sliced bread, but she's really hust an overgrown, obnoxious, hypocritical brat.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
America the Grotesque
« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2006, 11:51:31 PM »
[stupidshitheadsaid]

Learn to fuck off properly, please.

SAid the obnoxious little brat that ries to get everyone into her little dramas[/quote]
You have the wrong anon; you are quick to jump to conclusions.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
America the Grotesque
« Reply #71 on: December 27, 2006, 11:52:51 PM »
Oops...i had it backwards, scratch that last post.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
America the Grotesque
« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2006, 12:16:22 AM »

The housewife who has run her husband's business, raised two kids of her own and has partially raised two other people's kids (while receiving no compensation for, other than they're great kids) one of which is still living with her.....with a 34 year old boat (I went and looked at the vessel docs to make sure). :roll: :roll:  :roll:  :roll: ::both::  ::fuckoff::

Fuck off you selfish little bitch.  You have no idea who I am or what I have or haven't done with my life.  Anon has got you pegged.  You're a spoiled child and an attention freak.  

Shoe fly. :roll:

edited for horrible grammar :oops:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2006, 12:26:08 AM by Guest »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
America the Grotesque
« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2006, 12:24:22 AM »
Here's Anne Bonney showing more of her ass than she showed even in her first post on this thread.

And it's a nice one too, isn't it?  Come on, admit it, you liked it.

:rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
America the Grotesque
« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2006, 12:51:25 AM »
Well folks, it looks like it's just my turn.  This has happened with pretty much everyone who has been here for any length of time or had any dealings with her.  She's gone off on Mike Sherman, Lisa, Mark and a few others.  I'm just the latest focus of her anger and paranoia.

Like I said before, I have felt like shit for way too long.  I'm finally finding some peace in my life and I've worked too fucking hard and I ain't about to let some spoiled, jealous little brat make me feel guilty about it.  I do what I[/b] feel is right, not what someone else tells me is right...fuck that, I did that for too long and look where it got me. I help in the ways I want to help....the things that mean something to me.  And I don't go around blowing my own horn about it so nobody really has any idea what I do or don't do.  I'm happy, my kids are happy, my husband is happy (we just got back tonight from spending Christmas with his family in Ohio...first time his parents have had all four of their kids together for Xmas in almost 20 years) and I feel good about what I do with my life.  If psychogirl or anyone else doesn't like it, too goddamn bad.

That being said.....I hope everyone (even her, although it's apparent she didn't) had a good holiday.  I sure did.