Author Topic: TB Mom's Thread: Split from Experiences  (Read 22212 times)

Offline mbnh31782

• View Profile
    • http://www.perverted-justice.com
TB Mom's Thread: Split from Experiences
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2006, 04:39:47 AM »
the other mother may be having issues because the other mother may have signed over parental rights to TB.  in which case they have to go through the courts and shit to get the kid back.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2006, 11:57:03 AM »
Quote from: ""mbnh31782""
the other mother may be having issues because the other mother may have signed over parental rights to TB.  in which case they have to go through the courts and shit to get the kid back.

No - that I don't believe. The parents do Not sign parental rights over to the facility! The kids may be told thats what they did - but that is bull shit. What the parents sign is equivalent to what any parent signs when their kid goes to summer camp or even a school field trip. It is giving the facility the right to seek medical care and otherwise act as the childs caregiver. Otherwise, if there was an emergency, the medical staff could not intervene unless the parents were there to sign the releases.

As for the other mom needing to speak with the dad - and seeming to hesitate - this is not at all difficult to understand if you have ever been a program parent. People, don't forget, the parents in this program are also brain washed - conditioned to believe that their child will soon be dead or in jail if they pull them prior to graduation.  It really does get in your head in a powerful way. It really is difficult to overcome. My guess is this other TB mom simply needed confirmation of her common sense.  I expect she wanted to tell the dad what she had learned and get his support for pulling the kid. This might also be an attempt to share the blame should her greatest fear be realized  - tho she may not be consciously aware of this.

Believe me folks - deciding to pull a child is generally not a quick or easy process. Personally, I applaud both of these folks for listening to their own good common sense when it finely did kick in.  It would be easier for them to let the programming continue to lull them to sleep. The Kool-aid can be quite addicting.

Offline White Cracker Man

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2006, 01:21:34 PM »
Did not think TSW was capable of thinking of more than one way. Pills must be kicking in for TSW.

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2006, 04:00:40 PM »
jnzmom, I'm so glad that you pulled your son from TB.. For the past few months I've been researching the "teen-help" industry and reading horror story after horror story has been a very emotionally taxing experience. Finally seeing a good story(well, good considering the circumstances) is like Christmas come early.

I wish you and your son luck!
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Fornits Interpreter

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2006, 10:26:14 PM »
Quote from: ""TS Waygookin""
I was trying to praise you for speaking out on the torment and abuse. I am getting my son out!! He has been there since August

August... 8th month of the year...

December 12th month of the year...

4 months total..

Translates to: Can I graduate to the regular classroom now please?
You have to forgive Milk. He posts what everybody else is secretly thinking.\" - Psy

Offline jnzmom

• View Profile
Home
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2006, 02:09:38 PM »
Well, Josh is home.    Before my post was deleted from BBS and now banned from it.   I reached out to parents to email me if they were interested on knowing the truth why josh was pulled.  have had over 35 parents wanting to hear.    I replied to each one.   Its up to them of course, but I put the word out.

JNZOM

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2006, 03:08:26 PM »
All right, I seriously, seriously hope this is fucking legit.

What I want is for a bit over a tenth of those 35 parents contacted to react the same way that jnzmom did, with messages to all the other parents.

jnzmom, please get those other parents onto Fornits.

If this continues, the population can be more than halved, with only the die-hards and the irredeemable continuing to leave their kids in that fucking hellhole.

Offline jnzmom

• View Profile
Legit
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2006, 03:48:47 PM »
Quote from: ""Milk Gargling Death Penal""
All right, I seriously, seriously hope this is fucking legit.

What I want is for a bit over a tenth of those 35 parents contacted to react the same way that jnzmom did, with messages to all the other parents.

Yes, I am legit and I am trying to get the word out there to the other parents I have met in person or the BBS.   One parent, who is very involved with staffing seminars, told me she just heard this past weekend at PC2, that the student said the same thing as I did.   So it is getting out there.    I agree on the tenth of them to react the same way.   I am only one voice and will work hard to be heard.

Jnzmom

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
Re: Home
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2006, 03:49:52 PM »
Quote from: ""jnzmom""
Well, Josh is home.    Before my post was deleted from BBS and now banned from it.   I reached out to parents to email me if they were interested on knowing the truth why josh was pulled.  have had over 35 parents wanting to hear.    I replied to each one.   Its up to them of course, but I put the word out.

JNZOM

You fuck'in rock ::rocker::
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline jnzmom

• View Profile
FYI
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2006, 04:35:34 PM »
Oh... FYI... I took my son to the ER straight from the airport last night.  He did not have scabies, which I am glad to hear.   However; he had sand flea bites, and since he was not treated for itching, he itched them and infected his open sores, which was not also treated.    We are treating him now and they should heal but will scar.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2006, 06:40:47 PM »
Mom,
Now that you son is home safely, can you back up and tell us how your son got placed to begin with?  Who referred you, that sort of thing?

Offline jnzmom

• View Profile
Placement
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2006, 10:53:05 AM »
Josh has had a rough childhood.  His father and I divorced when he was 1 yrs old.   He lived with me the first 5 yrs.  ADHD, OBD ect.. since 4 yrs old.  He lived with his dad for 5 years and was emotionally abused by stepmother.  Then turned physical and came back to live with me when he was around 9-10.  Long story there but... he was having behavior problems since kindegarten. Defiant, disrespectful, arguing, yelling, temper tantrums ect.. We went through so many counselors over the years.   As most parents, we were desperate.  Josh went to Midwest Academy this past May.   They no toleranced him in August and gave one day to decide TB.   We had a family meeting with his dad and all the grandparents.   Josh then was sent to TB.   After the letters, research and red flags, we pulled Josh last week.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2006, 10:56:49 AM »
How did you decide on Midwest Academy?  What made you decide to send him there?

Offline mbnh31782

• View Profile
    • http://www.perverted-justice.com
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2006, 10:58:33 AM »
what does it mean to be "no toleranced"  I'm not sure i understand that terminology.

Additionally, congrats for getting him out of there.

Offline MightyAardvark

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2006, 11:03:54 AM »
Deleted
« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 05:14:06 PM by Guest »
see the children with their boredom and their vacant stares. God help us all if we\'re to blame for their unanswered prayers,

Billy Joel.