Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Benchmark Young Adult School / Benchmark Transitions

Benchmark Parody Website

(1/3) > >>

psy:
Parody Site of Benchmark Young Adult school

This is my swan song.  By the time you early birds read this in the morning the website will be finished.  Over 300 hours of work has gone into the research and creation of this website.  Maybe i'll write more later.  You'll forgive me for being brief as i'm pretty darned pooped at this point.

To all my friends

To the love I abandoned

To everyone I knew

I dedicate this to you:

Brian W
Jeff P
Jason ?
Sean H
Emily B
Lindsey P
Tom W
Mike H
Jorge C
Emily C
Matt P
Jessica R
Chad J
Blue V
Bobby B
Matt C
Melinda W
Michelle G
Adam C
Cindy B
Matt S
Brandon B
Mike V
Bethany H
Scott S
Lenny R
Kat M
Amy C
Yvette D
Tiana ?
Chris B
Courtney Y
Lindsey ?
Laura B
Paul J
Scott F
Hillary B
Luke ?
Pope V
George ?
Seth H
... and all those i never had the privilege of knowing.

Out of the above list, which is all the names i can remember, here are the statistics.

So go check out the site and tell me what you think.  I consider this an open critique.  I welcome any and all feedback (though if something is marked as "in construction", i'm probably already working on it).

Anonymous:
Keep at it. Looks good so far.

TSW

coughs... counselor...coughs.. not councelor...

Oz girl:
lookin great.
 I too im hoplis without a spill checkr
 :tup:

psy:

--- Quote from: ""Oz girl"" ---lookin great.
 I too im hoplis without a spill checkr
 :tup:
--- End quote ---

yeah yeah... i know.  too busy writing to proofread at the moment.  That comes tonight or tomorrow if i have time.

psy:

--- Quote from: ""A Capo Named Gookie"" ---Definitely you have the conceptual frame work for a kick ass site. I would love to see more sites like that with concise details of exactly what is the problem with the program.
--- End quote ---

thanks

--- Quote ---Not the average....

random spazzery of postings all over the place.. difficult to navigate... impossible to decipher...
--- End quote ---

exactly.  This is targeted at the 15 sec attention span parent, conditioned into mental oblivion by decades of mind-numbing fluff.  I also am keeping in mind the fact that there are many parents out there who just aren't willing / can't take the time to do their own research like they should.

So i hold thier hand and say.  Look here.  now look here.  Okay.  now that i have you're interest, go look here some more, then go and do your own research.  You get the point.  You have to bait your audience first.

--- Quote ---Wes Fager has a great site full of information about straight. If he ever organized it it would be even better. I think it is a great site, but damn.. trying to figure out where everything is tends to be a pain in the butt.

Try this.. cut and paste the testimonials off their website.. and put in the Fornits own Programmie Translation next to it..

or.. haha I love it.. have it so when they click on the program testimonial your transation pops up.
--- End quote ---

Great for Fornits.... not so great for the parents.  I know it feels evil to do, but you have to think like a programmie in order to learn how to effectively get parent's attention.

--- Quote ---another thing to do is get the google map thing going and get a screen shot of the hotel they ditched you in.. show everyone a space shot of how damn remote you were...
--- End quote ---

Out in Calamesa?  I might try and see if i can find it sometime.  That place was only temporary.  It was a hilton compared to the shithole i spent the next six months in.  Long story...  Workin on that...

--- Quote ---that and use photoshop to give the staff member devil horns and mustaches and shit like that.
--- End quote ---

Parents wouldn't care for that.  Remember the primary audience.  This isn't a survivor site, it's a "countertisement" -- a warning.  Should somebody want information, however, there is lots there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version