Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Benchmark Young Adult School / Benchmark Transitions

ST Cluelessness

<< < (2/14) > >>

psy:
From an e-mail from my aunt I was sent on my birthday in program (i didn't get the e-mail until later obviously.  I don't know what my aunt was thinking e-mailing me).

--- Quote ---Dear Michael,
I am very upset that you did not get the Birthday Gifts on your birthday.  I spent extra to have that package sent over night express by US mail, it cost $32.00 and you should have received it by 3:00PM on YOUR BIRTHDAY!  I don't want to spoil the surprise, but I want to make sure you get everything.    In the box we packed a Spring Jacket with a hood(not black) you look better in blue, big bottle of CK, Small gifts of CK perfume, lotion, 4 bags of cookies, candy, grey t-shirt, light blue t-shirt.  Also, I sent you a blank Journal in which I had written something in.   that was no one elses business but yours,  I also sent you a animal birthday card and I am not quite sure why you did not get that.  All the presents were wrapped.
--- End quote ---

Yeah Benchmark got the presents, and opened the package (mail fraud i know), but I never saw em.  Didn't deserve it.

Nihilanthic:
Gawd TSW, you're making me die here.

BTW, if you get up at 2 am, can you drink in the mornings? Cos I sure do  :lol:

Nihilanthic:

--- Quote from: ""Three Beer Waygookin"" ---Hmmm when I drink these days, and I do so on rare occasions, I tend to drink all night. This is due to the fact that the subway shuts down at 12 pm at night leaving me stranded in some hellhole district in the middle of Seoul. So rather than spend the 30,000 k on a taxi ride home I generally just spend 60 or 70,000 more on booze and drink till 5 in the morning to catch the first subway home.

It suffices to say this has put a significant dent in my desire to want to be a social drinker.

But sure if you want to start tilting back on the sauce at two in the morning you might as well.

Can't hurt much I guess..

Seems a bit creepy...

But then again it is even far more creepy to send your kid to a program half way across the country that will rape his mind and spirit like a monkey fucking a football.

So if you wanna toss down a few belts at 2 in the morning you go for it.
--- End quote ---

I was cold and working (at home) and up at two in the fuckin morning man.

:rofl:  :rofl:

Nihilanthic:

--- Quote from: ""Fake It To Make It"" ---Use a blanket???
--- End quote ---

No. A coat would suffice and be much more practical.

Let me put it this way. I had to take a single tiny section of ACTUAL NEWS and put it with an advert pack the size of the average PHONE BOOK, roll it up, stuff it in a plastic bag thats too small for it, and stuff it in a car, 329 times.

Man, this time of year sucks to be a carrier.

Nihilanthic:
Right now Im trying to get in touch with Zack de la Rocha. Lets say Im a good broker of information to people who really need it.

Honestly, the only way to innoculate the victims is awareness, and who else would cut a good album about this that would be LISTENED TO? Plus if he got on MTV about this shit it would make the shitstorm over the google video or the askquestions.org/alternet/radio show thing seem tiny. Teeny Tiny.

THEN I GET TO DELIVER IT TO SOMEONES FRONT FUCKIN DOOR LIKE WHEN THEY CHARGED THE BOOTCAMP BOY KILLERS WITH MANSLAUGHTER  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

http://www.zdlr.net/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version