Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Brat Camp

Brat Camp: Fifth Installment in the Works

(1/3) > >>

Deborah:
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?p=231026#231026

Covergaard:
I thought that twentytwenty were engaged to Aspen forever as marketing for the yet unexplored European market.

Why only three weeks. Family brat camp this year showed it. The parents quit if it is too hard for them and it would not be the first time.

Many parents quit the first time before any program comes into consideration.

That is why the youngster run away in the first place or hang around the cities drunk and on drugs. They need to address the problems long before they wake up due to the police knocking on the front door or finding the child ready for a fast trip down to the hospital to be pumped out.

Addressing the problems is for a start to talk with the child.

Yes. I am a father. I know that it will cost you and you risk missing the news or a nap in the sofa. But that is the price you have chosen to pay the very day you made your child.

Oz girl:
We only got 1 season of brat camp her and it was during the summer when nobody was watching. I saw an episode and then forgot except i remeber thinking that if i were a young delinquent and I was forced into the middle of nowhere with assholes bossing me around I would be sure to smash Daddy beamer with a cricket bat when i got home. After all he already did his worse. I also wondered if the pale english kids who were not used to a hot summer would get heatstroke and enact some kind of lord of the flies scenrio.

So this is why i think it would be interesting to see what happens when mumsy gets to go to the summer camp from hell. i am guessing they water it down so it is not as bad for the parent but I think it would be amusing to see how La madre likes having to live off lentils and deal with some Asshole making her share her most humiliating and shameful secrets not just to her kid but to random strangers with whom she shares no common ground. let the parents also do pointless tasks in order to learn a work ethic. See if the parents question natural consequences like being penalised as a group. See how comfy it is for them to be unable to wash correctly for 28 days. I hope this season of Brat camp does get shown here.

Covergaard:
Season four of Brat Camp - UK was a family camp. One of the parents pulled her family because it was too hard for her regardless of the fact that her son was improving.

Another family pulled their daughter due to a claim from the child about abuse. The believed their daughter because they were there themselves and had seen what the "therapist" was able to do.

So - no family camp can go on longer than three weeks or there will be a huge risk of the parents chicken out.

Oz girl:

--- Quote from: ""Covergaard"" ---Season four of Brat Camp - UK was a family camp. One of the parents pulled her family because it was too hard for her regardless of the fact that her son was improving.
--- End quote ---

:rofl:  ::bwahaha::  ::bwahaha2::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version