Author Topic: WWASP Experiences  (Read 101356 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: WWASP Experiences
« Reply #75 on: December 26, 2008, 06:36:32 PM »
Quote from: "Oscar"
Could we not end this thread?

Dylan is her son and if she feel like supporting him until he retires from the work force, then let her regardless of the fact that is doesn't help him. She is sorry for sending him there and as it is with every mother-offspring relationship where the mother have bad conscience and try to buy excuses believing it is love, it will backfire. But it is her choice. We have said that it will backfire and it properly had already, but she is an adult making descisions and we should respect that she is ready to take the consequences.

So please stop the thread!

Digging into these personal things like what happened in the past are not important now. We cannot change them. What we can change is the future and if we shouldn't waste our time, then write down what happened, where it happend and who did it. Post it online and include it as a references on the right wiki-page. Find out where the staff went and if they still are in the BM-industry. Publish every single bit on info about existing programs, so you can become the last survivors or relatives of survivors who went there.

We are getting somewhere finding new info every single day. Find out mates in the programs and get them to give their small contributions so yet more of the layers covering the programs up can be removed. Please stop fighting.

Pam: Please go to anti-wwasp. Jensp has new info to work on.  FemanonFatal2.0: Please go back to Troubled-Teen-Industry. I found a couple of script issued teasing european versions of IE7 and KlausK has a little titbit for you also.

Yes. Listen to Oscar and his rotten toothed, sees his parents 2ce a year, doesn't mind when his parents and coworkers die, and wishes to die "deep inside" (just "like everyone" in his country) wisdom on interpersonal relations!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #76 on: December 26, 2008, 07:07:05 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Yes. Listen to Oscar and his rotten toothed, sees his parents 2ce a year, doesn't mind when his parents and coworkers die, and wishes to die "deep inside" (just "like everyone" in his country) wisdom on interpersonal relations!

Cultures are different around the world.  I guarantee Italians or Greeks would be offering different advice than him, for instance (famous for extended families). It doesn't make any way of running a family better or worse, just different.  Generally, the more northern you go in Europe, the colder people are, and the more southern, the warmer...  Actually I think that's mostly worldwide. I think weather has a lot to do with both culture and the temperament of different peoples.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #77 on: December 26, 2008, 07:08:45 PM »
The previous post wasn't me but frankly we from the Scandinavian countries are very cold where we rest when we sit down on our ice-blocks. No surprise here if you have been awake all the time.

If you think we miss that and should attend a LGAT to ensure an emontional growth which could result in us being illsuited to function in our culture where we all are cold-harded and reserved, when we don't consume alcohol you are very mistaken. We are like that and while I also only see my sister once or twice per year, I do talk to them on my phone every week.

If you dont understand us thats fine, but this thread doesn't benefit any anti-BM cause in any way. It is only deflecting our attention!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 27, 2008, 02:10:49 AM »
just figured out that FemanonFatal2.0 = chelsea from antiwwasp

(looks like shortly after she was banned there she showed up @ fornits to make us listen to her meaningless outbursts)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 27, 2008, 08:42:56 AM »
So which one of these guests is Kevin August?

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 27, 2008, 02:46:20 PM »
just figured out that FemanonFatal2.0 = chelsea from antiwwasp

(looks like shortly after she was banned there she showed up @ fornits to make us listen to her meaningless outbursts)

Hahaha wow... Hi Kev, how you been doing?... Not too well from what I've heard, but you know that's how Karma works.

To answer your question Che, Obvious Kev is Obvious, We all know the only person who knows or cares to reveal that information is Kev.

He's also the only person who had access to Pam's Blog.

Isn't it funny how Kev trolls Fornits?...

But how can you blame him?...Have you all seen Antiwwasp lately?... Bahahaha there are all of 2 people that post there now, Kev and FR.

Pathetic. Simply Pathetic.  :twofinger:
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline Miz LaMere

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 27, 2008, 02:51:53 PM »
They would need to know your fornits password to log into your account. But... I'm sure you are now going to tell us you shared your fornits password over Christmas dinner, just for the hell of it.  ::)

I was not under the impression that '"GUESTS" needed a password...only registered users.  Am I wrong?

Offline Miz LaMere

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 27, 2008, 02:56:03 PM »
I am really confused about these posting???  What did this woman do for her to deserve this attack?  Is she a bad person or something?  I am new and don't understand.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 27, 2008, 03:58:26 PM »
Quote from: "Miz LaMere"
I was not under the impression that '"GUESTS" needed a password...only registered users.  Am I wrong?

Guests do not need a password. You are correct.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 27, 2008, 04:05:12 PM »
I am really confused about these posting???  What did this woman do for her to deserve this attack?  Is she a bad person or something?  I am new and don't understand.
Well.  in my opinion, she did nothing to deserve the attacks, which is why many were defending her.  Why are attacks permitted?  This forum is unmoderated (many reasons for this).  That means it can get ugly.  Also, since anybody can post as a guest, things are not always as simple as they seem at first.  I'm sure if you asked Miss Antsy Pam directly (PM or email her), she could explain a little more about at least one of the guests attacking her.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 27, 2008, 11:36:17 PM »
Do u know it's kev? JS, accusations without proof..no good.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 27, 2008, 11:37:46 PM »

Ha-Ha. You have much to learn about the ways of fornits

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 28, 2008, 01:47:35 AM »
Quote from: "bored onlooker 2"
Do u know it's kev? JS, accusations without proof..no good.
I didn't say it was Kev, but yes, I do know for sure which person posted Pam's blog.  Pam figured out who did it on her own.  There was only one person she shared that blog with besides family and that one person betrayed her and posted it here.  I'll let her state who did it, if she chooses to let it be known.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 28, 2008, 02:33:00 AM »
Yea I know for a fact its Kev.

In fact YOU are probably Kev lol. :moon:
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline Che Gookin