Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > World Wide Association of Specialty Programs and Schools (WWASPS)

WWASP Experiences

<< < (21/22) > >>

As a former student of CSA, TB, and Cross Creek I can vouch espesially for Tranquility Bay CCFC that the school was made of some of peoples worst nightmares. Imagine the prisioners in the movie by Denzel Washington called The Seige. Well it is not quite that horrific BUT it is close. There are no lethal weapons but brutal hands. The thing that bothered me in the school was that it was not students verses the s taff for "survival" but more every man for themselves except on the occasions of two attempted riots. Had certain students not  gotten the cold feet I am fairly confident that somthing terrible or not so terrible depending on your outlook would have happened to Jay Kay. I have physical scars from "restraint", rusty nails in the planks over by the showers, and severe mosquito activity among other things across my arms  and legs. I cannot honestly say I suffer from PTSD or anything similar nor do I break down at the thought of the school (Tranquility Bay) but I will say that I certainly harbor hostilities toward at the minimum TB and CSA. My folks personally brought me to CSA when I went and it was immediate and clear that most of the staff had probably found these jobs while on line at unemployment. I will not 100% discredit some staff as some did care but had a job to do. Either way, this place was not a shall we say "top notch" academy. More like a minimum security federal prison with the farce that they called education. I lasted all of 6 months there and broke a kids  hand (it was an freak accident) and less than a week later I was in handcuffs at Atlanta boarding Air Jamaica flight 57 to Mo Bay. Needless to say this was probably one of the most frightning moments in my life to date but all in perspective.  To summerize this I spent the vast majority of my time there which lasted about a year getting my ass beat by staff, sweating my brains out in observation and not showering for days at a time thanks to glancing blows by hurricanes several times. Finally one day that Swiss Guy who worked as the doc on site from Salt Lake accidentally slipped the tounge and told me in meeting that I was going to Cross Creek in LaVerkin. Jackpot! I say that because compared to Tranquility Bay Cross Creek was like a rigid structure boarding school. Indoor warm showers, great food by comparisons, sports, protective shelter, and near by medical attention. If it were not for the restrictions against personal life placed upon students in terms of socializeing  with the girls the place would be a regular boarding school in most senses. If you can bring yourself above the mental game you can not be fazed Once you make it through TB any other school in the states is a joke. I still decided not to play along with structure and did not do much in terms of levels while I was there but when I was 17 I finally got pulled because my family realized that the program kind of was a dead end for me. My fami9ly is a bit old school Italian and their idea of out of control was out having sex with multiple girls. Long story shortened because this WILL go on for a day I had the chance about a year and a half ago to bid a trip on the equip. I fly at the carrier I am with that would give me 23 hours in Montego Bay starting in the early afternoon one day and ending an hour short of one full day. The reason I did it on a working trip was because I did not feel like shelling out $300 dollars just to go see that pothetic school in Treasure Beach. it was semi surreal to see it from the outside and I felt almost out of place and a touch panicked at momemnts  as if I was still a student of the school. And to think my freinds in school convinced me it could not have been that bad. it was though when faced with the establishment this time from the outdoors.  That night I went to  the bar on the beach and did alot of :cheers:  and put it past me for the most part. A big thank you and f#ck you for the loss of most of my teenage years to those responsible for my captivity. Pardon gramatic errors as I wrote this in a rush.

Mrs Pam i am a former student of AIR then TB my parents also pulled me eventually after 8mo i wanted to say i think you did the right thing by sticking it out with him after words he is your baby after all. i kno that i have a son now also,hes 2.and i dont blame my parents i kno they were doing what they kew at the time whast i dont uunderstand is how some parents that r completly brainwashed by this fukin program will leave their kids(who sometimes stay a level 1-2 for yrs).......Parents WAKE-UP!!
i hope more and more ppl realize what really goes on in thses "schools".
And dont worry bout the dumb ppl on here alot of them are just some really imature angry kids  :bs:
NEway much <3 :bs:


--- Quote from: "Ariana" ---And dont worry bout the dumb ppl on here alot of them are just some really imature angry kids  :bs:
NEway much <3 :bs:
--- End quote ---

True... but at least they can spell. Those red squiggly lines that underline every other of your 'words' means perhaps it deserves another look. Seriously, a dictionary, you really, really need one. ::)

LMAO..........Like i really give a fuck what my spellig is like on here.Obviously it was well written enough for you to understand you fucking dumbass

When I was 15 years old I was sent to Cross Creek Manor by my parents. My father transported me there with  my sister. I just found out yesterday that he brought my sister just so I wouldn’t run. I was at Cross Creek for 3 months. They kept me in the isolation room most of the time, and when I was out of the isolation room they made me sleep in the hallway so they could monitor me at all times. Pretty much like suicide watch. I got restrained way more times than I can count. There were quite a few times that I was restrained in my own blood. One night I was talking to the lady watching me and I accidentally woke up one of the managers (tom). He came into the isolation room and restrained me and he jammed his elbow into my back and neck. I was maybe out of special needs for 3 weeks total out of the 3 month period.  I was in there for thanksgiving and Christmas.  I wasn’t allowed to open my Christmas presents until the morning I left for High Impact and I couldn’t take any of the stuff with me. . Ron Garrett kept threatening to send me to High Impact. One morning around 2am two people came to transport me to Mexico. I had no idea I was going until they woke me up and said lets go.
   I recently found my “hope buddy” that was assigned to me when I first got to Cross Creek. I didn’t remember much other than being in the isolation room. She told me that the day I left to go to High Impact the staff were laughing because the isolation room was quiet again. She was assigned to clean the room I was in the day I left. She described it as pretty much scary. My blood was all over the place and she had never even been to the isolation room before.
   When I got to High Impact I saw the cages and the fenced in area of land that we ran our laps in. the criteria to graduate were simple… or so I thought. We had to do 60 worksheets from listening to A.A tapes and 2,000 laps around the dirt track. Then I got introduced to the consequence sheets that take away laps. If you came to high impact from home, you needed 5 consequences to get 80 laps taken away. If  you came to High Impact from another facility, it only took 1 consequence to take away 80 laps. The reason for that is because if you come from another facility you are expected to know what to do and have experience on following the rules. I spent the majority of my time there in the dog cages. Laying in R&R position. R&R position is basically like laying down in the position you would be in on a cross but laying on your stomach. I wasn’t able to move at all. If I moved any part of my body, chin legs or anything, I was restrained and had my chin grinded into the dirt and their knees were jammed into my back, neck and arms. A lot of the times I was kept in that position for hours and sometimes the whole day.
   Papa Miguel (the manager) would come down to our campsite and basically torture us. While I was there I was raped by him 5 times. The first time was on my 16th birthday. When he was done he had a staff member escort me back down to the campsite. Before I left he said “happy sweet 16” then I got shoved into the shower with my clothes on. One night I asked for my sleeping bag because it was taken from me and it was a very cold night. The over night shift called Miguel down and he basically grabbed me, threw me down, put my head in the toilet, flushed, then he pushed me in the shower and he said I had to sleep in wet clothes and still no sleeping bag. We were made to do ridiculous amounts of exercises at night before we went to bed.
   I was made to do the program over after I was done. I was there for 4 months. The average stay for High Impact was about 2 months. But Miguel decided to take all my laps away and I was made to basically re-do the program for another 2 months. Every day I would wake up and wonder if I would be alive to go to sleep that night… always wondering If it was ever going to end. I was restrained pretty much every day there. Lots of times I would black out because I couldn’t breathe. I was in the cage all day one day and sun burnt all over. I lifted my leg because the sand was extremely hot and Miguel told me to put my leg back down and I said “no”. He came into the dog cage and stood with all of his weight on the back of my knee. My skin was so sun burnt and sensitive that it just ripped open. They did nothing for my open wound. Just told me to remain laying down and not to move. I have several scars from that place. Not to mention the permanent mental scars. The day I left, the staff let me take a longer than 5 min. shower to scrub all the caked on dirt all over my body. I didn’t know I was leaving until the minute I left. Since we weren’t allowed to use our hairbrushes my hair was so gross I had dreadlocks. It took 6 staff to try and comb it out and when they couldn’t do it, it took 4 staff to cut the dreadlocks out of my hair. They basically did everything they could to make me look decent when I saw my parents. So they would think everything as ok. Ugh…
   To this day I have nightmares so bad I wake up screaming, crying, shaking, and sweating. I have flashbacks so bad that I black out and don’t even know what I am doing. I just wish I never went there. Or Cross Creek.


[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version