Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > World Wide Association of Specialty Programs and Schools (WWASPS)

WWASP Experiences

<< < (3/22) > >>

Anonymous:
Parents,
I have a much easier way to get your kid out of WWASPS. Stop paying them money!  They will send them home if you don't pay, I can guarantee that!

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: "Miss Antsy Pam" ---Lastly....don't think they will remain grateful for their liberation.  Our time lasted only 2 weeks before he was doing the same crap.
--- End quote ---

This is probably the most outrageous thing I've seen a program parent post in a while. I'm not even going to respond to this, it speaks quite loudly all for itself.

Miss Antsy Pam:

--- Quote from: "Guest" ---
--- Quote from: "Miss Antsy Pam" ---Lastly....don't think they will remain grateful for their liberation.  Our time lasted only 2 weeks before he was doing the same crap.
--- End quote ---

This is probably the most outrageous thing I've seen a program parent post in a while. I'm not even going to respond to this, it speaks quite loudly all for itself.
--- End quote ---

Hmm...let's see??  Does beating your mother up and leaving her with a black eye and broken ankle count as acceptable behavior?  What is the right number of time to get beat up by you son????  LMK the magic number.  The judge didn't seem to think so...."you did WHAT to YOUR mother??" He was even shunned in juvie...but I guess I deserved it huh?

Not worth my time...you would be considered extremely lucky to have 1/10th of the relationship I have with my son today.  You probably don't even HAVE kids!

Miss Antsy Pam:

--- Quote from: "ignorance is bliss" ---
--- Quote from: "Miss Antsy Pam" ---I wish there was something like these forums to help me back in 2003, but very little was know at that time.
--- End quote ---

That's not accurate. Fornits was up well before then, and plenty of threads were on the topic of WWASPS.

http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewforum. ... start=4500
--- End quote ---

Excuse me..but I did not use my computer recreationally and hang out in forums or chat rooms....I worked!  Go ahead...judge me all you want.  Bottom line...I DID stick it our with him.....more than you will ever know!

Miss Antsy Pam:
Come on people....crucify me...have fun.  I posted MY TRUTH...that is the only thing that matters when it all boils down to the end.  Knock yourself out posting and bashing parents that are trying to help put an end to the industry.  You have no idea what I do or what contribution I make to this site and other anti BM sites...so have fun you spineless simpletons

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version