Author Topic: ISAC needs your help  (Read 6018 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ISAC needs your help
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2003, 03:14:00 PM »
SuOn 2003-03-31 12:16:00, Anonymous wrote:
"
On 2003-03-31 11:15:00, lizzy wrote:
"
On 2003-03-31 07:26:00, Anonymous wrote:
"What job should I get?

Full Time Car business.
Parent
Full time ISAC volunteer"

How about full time fucking off if you don't want to help a noble cause ass-hole?"  

well i know that there are some of you that do not work and the others should get their priorities in order if you are neglecting your kids and using your funds to otherwise sponsor ISAC instead of paying your own bills then BOO HOO for you... ISAC is NOT a not for profit and if you choose to spend your money that way then I have no sympathy for you if you want to take the cards dealt then go for it but what has ISAC accomplished other than a web sight that has alot of unusable information on it.. and BS propaganda about being followed ect.. PLEASE !!!GIVE ME A BREAK!!! I've heard all this before...
There are grants available for people who are incorporated and funds available for groups that truly are in need of funding so instead of your vulgar language and your whinning go out and get it...
I know from first hand experience that ISAC leaders are not working and most of you are wasting your money on an effort with no out come...
Plus I thought this was a forum and I could express my opinions...."

Sure sounds like the same person.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ISAC needs your help
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2003, 08:44:00 PM »
Sammi you silly silly girl.  Your limited vocab and usual pissing contest tactics gave you away!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ISAC needs your help
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2003, 09:19:00 PM »
ISAC is an absolute joke ! :smokin:

Offline Majiktrvls

• View Profile
ISAC needs your help
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2003, 10:17:00 PM »
I am consistently baffled by the amount of garbage that is floating out there in people's heads and seeping through onto this thread.  If you don't agree with helping out ISAC, why do you spend so much time and energy posting a bunch of nonsense on here? Why bother at all? Just pass thru the thread as if it did not exist. To spend the energy to spread meanness is just wasted energy, in my opinion. Don't donate money, don't speak of the group, don't do anything at all.  But, for hell's sake let go of the bullshit. Is this how some people who post on here act in real life? Or do you reserve all of the garbage for postings? If you act like this in real life, no wonder you have so much negative energy, you probably have noone who will put up with you. Look into constructing a compost pile,it is a great place to put out the garbage in your heads.
The New Definition of BITCH....Babe In Total Control of Herself!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ISAC needs your help
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2003, 10:19:00 PM »
On 2003-04-03 18:19:00, Anonymous wrote:
"ISAC is an absolute joke ! :smokin:

And u are the butt of it,  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ISAC needs your help
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2003, 04:55:00 PM »
On 2003-03-30 15:40:00, Anonymous wrote:
"well if they got jobs and woked like the rest of us as well as volunteer they wouldn't need as much financial help.

plus they (ISAC) tends to burn bridges quickly... w/out regard of the person they hurt"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isn't this the post that started all of this? Who or why would someone say this to Wes Fager? And then, the endless, "What job" posts...What's the deal? If we are all on the same team, why are people acting so unprofessionally? When you are  working, leave the personal out of it. Don't loose your objective. It's self defeating. Stop trying to score points. Who wrote this?

What job should i getFull time nurse and full time volunteer for isac and full time parent--------------------------------------------------------------------------------            Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... um=7#10479 AnonymousUnregistered User Helpin out.Posted: 2003-03-31 07:25:00   -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What job should i get Full time Military volunteer Full time parent Full time computer analyst Full time parent Full time isac volunteer--------------------------------------------------------------------------------            Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... um=7#10480 AnonymousUnregistered User Helpin out.Posted: 2003-03-31 07:26:00   -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What job should I get? Full Time Car business. Parent Full time ISAC volunteer

This is sabotage.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ISAC needs your help
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2003, 06:09:00 PM »
On 2003-04-07 13:55:00, Anonymous wrote:
"
On 2003-03-30 15:40:00, Anonymous wrote:
"well if they got jobs and woked like the rest of us as well as volunteer they wouldn't need as much financial help.

plus they (ISAC) tends to burn bridges quickly... w/out regard of the person they hurt"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isn't this the post that started all of this? Who or why would someone say this to Wes Fager? And then, the endless, "What job" posts...What's the deal? If we are all on the same team, why are people acting so unprofessionally? When you are  working, leave the personal out of it. Don't loose your objective. It's self defeating. Stop trying to score points. Who wrote this?

What job should i getFull time nurse and full time volunteer for isac and full time parent--------------------------------------------------------------------------------            Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... um=7#10479 AnonymousUnregistered User Helpin out.Posted: 2003-03-31 07:25:00   -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What job should i get Full time Military volunteer Full time parent Full time computer analyst Full time parent Full time isac volunteer--------------------------------------------------------------------------------            Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... um=7#10480 AnonymousUnregistered User Helpin out.Posted: 2003-03-31 07:26:00   -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What job should I get? Full Time Car business. Parent Full time ISAC volunteer

This is sabotage.

"

Well, from my pov, Wes got talked into tacitly endorsing ISAC in the form of a solicitation for funds. I think he did it because, well, he's a softy and he knows their intentions are good and he hopes that they're actually accomplishing something.

Then some of these people who were being asked to sacrifice their earnings in order for ISAC to do more of whatever it is they do responded to this solicitation by discussing the pros and cons of ISAC and their work.

However, something hauntingly familiar happened here. Aparently, even discussion or the suggestion that there exist any cons is viewed as a personal attack or sabotage and the speaker is scapegoated and demonized as an enemy of the higher purpose.

Now, mind you, I have no dog in this race. I have never been a member of either organization and have had very little contact with members outside of these forums, except for one close friend with whom I never discuss that business because I don't want to land up in the middle of it.

But, you asked for my opinion. So there it is.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ISAC needs your help
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2003, 06:26:00 PM »
So you wrote this:
On 2003-03-30 15:40:00, Anonymous wrote:"well if they got jobs and woked like the rest of us as well as volunteer they wouldn't need as much financial help. plus they (ISAC) tends to burn bridges quickly... w/out regard of the person they hurt"  

Sounds like a personal attack to me.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
ISAC needs your help
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2003, 07:04:00 PM »
Sounds to me like a sharp criticizm of the idea of sending money to ISAC.

If you want to see clear examples of unwarranted personal attacks, check out the thread where you guys ran FULAW off the forums. I think we've had just about all the help we can stand. Thanks!

If only there were evil people somewhere, insidiously committing evil
deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0060007761/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>Alexandr Solzhenitsyn

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
ISAC needs your help
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2003, 08:57:00 PM »
"If you want to see clear examples of unwarranted personal attacks, check out the thread where you guys ran FULAW off the forums. I think we've had just about all the help we can stand. Thanks"
Thats about where I quit using razor sharp words to make a point on fornits.  One is better served
beating mountains down with a hammer.
Fuelaw was the real deal, and no matter what I said, I got blasted, called "program" and worse.  Read my old threads.  Thats when I decided to get away from the Lord of The Flies crap which has broken out.
Now I just say hi to friends, zap a Jesus freak or two, and do REAL THINGS FOR REAL PEOPLE EVERYDAY.
I certainly don't need to be the Grand Exalted Founding Member of Squabbling Straightlings.
CTFD people.
Bill H
Bill H
St Pete & Atlanta, never surrendered!
12/80-12/82

Offline Powerful Attitude

• View Profile
ISAC needs your help
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2003, 01:16:00 AM »
You sound pretty cool Bill, really liked the  
"One is better served beating mountains down with a hammer". So True. But the third time is a charm. If you are to keep making attacks on people's beliefs than I would like to hear your's since you speak of none. You don't worship the spirit? Then what do you worship, or do you have no higher power? I like to "zap" people too, but I won't pull that shit now. See ya around Bill.

[ This Message was edited by: Powerful Attitude on 2003-04-07 22:17 ]
t. Petersburg 1985-86, Dallas 86-87

Offline mithygato

• View Profile
    • http://mithygato@aol.com
ISAC needs your help
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2003, 02:00:00 AM »
Oh no, not you AGAIN - :evil: when I was trapped there.  Just reviewing some older postings . . .  

I've read some really bizzare posts from you since I found this place, and have always wondered which Straight you fell so deeply in love with.
And then I discovered that we had in fact vacationed there together, and had a grand, bloody old time.

I cannot believe the extent to which those people seemingly still control your thought processes.
Simply amazing.  I'm truly sorry they still rule your life.

However, you saw with your own two eyes, and heard it with your own two ears - what happened to us.
How children were abused in so many damn ways.

To this day, it's in all of the survivors subconciousness'whether we like it or not.
Maybe you are still very afraid even to this day to face the pain and humiliation we suffered.  That's O.K.
Quite possibly they took away your ability to have any sort of real objectivity (and I don't mean based on objective reality).  Having interpersonal relationships is difficult for a lot of us here! :eek:

[ This Message was edited by: mithygato on 2003-07-21 00:41 ]
The way in which a man accepts his fate and all the suffering it entails, the way in which he takes up his cross, gives him ample opportunity-even under the most difficult cirumstances-to add deeper meaning to his life.  It may remain brave, dignified an