Author Topic: Hidden Lake Academy  (Read 39320 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hidden Lake Academy
« Reply #195 on: February 23, 2006, 08:31:00 PM »
It brings me pause to hear of the plight and civil rights violations of the girl's sister that is at Hidden Lake. I can'thelp but wonder why on earth any parent with basic cognative skills would place their beloved child in an institution that is as awry as HL. Did the parents not know of HL's policies prior to placing her? It certainly would raise a red-flag for me, if I were aware the facility infringed on privacy rights and limited family contact.Therre is no "therapuetic" benefit to this at all. Quite the contrary - it is injurious. No ethical institution has such a policy.

Is HL reading sealed outgoing mail from students? That is a federal offense. I would levy a complaint with the postal service - Office of Inspector General. Simply report your sister is not getting her mail.(Recording dates,and putting rceipt verification on letters will establish proof of HL (but not her) received them.. The USPS could infiltrate and detect what's going on. Additionally, you can and should file a complaint with Child Protective Services. They are required by law to investigate (every) complaint, it is not discretionary. It's a must.

Question?: Is HL a "religious" organzation. If so, it may be exempt from licensure by the state(depending on the state).In most states this is the case.

I hope and pray for the safe outcome of this girl's unfortunate circumstances. Stay strong for her, keep fighting.

Friend-in-Spirit
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hidden Lake Academy
« Reply #196 on: May 15, 2006, 10:08:00 AM »
My Bro sends me mail, and I never get it!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hidden Lake Academy
« Reply #197 on: May 15, 2006, 10:14:00 AM »
Now, I am actully attending in the program. I can tell you what is really going on. It is like hell on earth. I am constantly ?confronted? in therapy about sub-standard problems. The place is hell. I don?t have much time to write. I am in a supervised enviorment right now while writing this. Please parents, help your kid, listen to what he has to say. Don?t ship him off.

Thank you,
Anonymous

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Hidden Lake Academy
« Reply #198 on: May 15, 2006, 11:11:00 AM »
You guys can sneak on at HLA?

:wave: Hope to hear from you! Ill help in any way I can.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HLA
« Reply #199 on: December 06, 2006, 02:20:45 PM »
hello,

I was at HLA for a very long time.  I won't say how long because that would let any HLA staff who read this, know who I am.  I will remain anonymous.  Anyway, I spent a long time there and I can tell you, The program is bullshit.  Their website says that they encourage the students to growq in their spiritual faith, yet they do not allow all faiths to be practiced.  Ironic yes?  Also false advertising.  Forced addiction therapy is not therapy.  Being told that if you do not participate in one of the Addiction programs you will be placed on restrictions is blackmail.  HLA is built on lies.   There are some good people there, at least when i was there, and they don't deserve to be placed in the same group as the bastards.  To the staff who were good to the students and who cared about us, I salute you.  To the ass-holes who gave me shit and made our lives hell, I give you the one finger salute and my sincerest wishes for you to rot in hell.  HLA is a horrible program in my opinion.  If I had a choice, I would never send my children there, it would do to them what it did to me and I would never wish that on anyone, except the staff who worked there and were dicks.  Anyway, I have to get back to my life and good luck to all current HLA students.

Tis better to die on one's feet, than to live on one's knees.
FUCK HLA.

Oh and this goes out to whoever is the person refered to as "Healed".  I hope you die you lieing sack of shit.  You were probobly a narc ass program bitch.  Fuckin liar.  If you don't work for the school that is.  Either way, if you were a student I hope you get hit by a truck.  If you are a staff who is posing as a student, I hope you get hit by a truck and then it backs over you again.

Not everyone here is Immature or angry, I'm just one of the exceptions.  You are lower than dirt "Healed".  Your a program bitch.  I have seen stuff that would give you nightmares you fucking coward.  

And to Suzzane or "SHH Anon Classics" whatever your name may be.  I was at HLA after 2001, Am I qualified in your eyes to speak on my expirience or do i need a fucking certificate to tell you to either be honest of go fuck yourself.  I wasted a lot of my lfie there and yeah, I'm pissed about it.  Either be honest here or don't be here at all.  And don't spy for HLA, Its called freedom of speech.

anonymous for good reasons.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Hidden Lake Academy
« Reply #200 on: December 06, 2006, 02:58:46 PM »
Welcome
Visit the HLA forum here at Fornits
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewforum.php?f=41
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700