Author Topic: Historical letters/ Sue Scheff/ WWASPS  (Read 105571 times)

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
Re: Response to Sue Sue post
« Reply #75 on: January 08, 2007, 03:23:32 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I think you misunderstand the intent of the quote about Joyce Harris. There is no insinuation that the writer supports Sue Scheff or Sudweeks.  Just that Scheff and Sudweeks are defaming Joyce Harris but this is not uncommon with Scheff and probably Sudweeks.

Anyway "hungry lawyer" sue away! A number of us have plenty of money and can defend ourselves from Sue Scheff or anyone else.

I understood the intent of the postings completely.  What I wrote above is valid.  "Misunderstanding" is the mother of defamation lawsuits.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 08, 2007, 08:18:44 PM »
Lighten up Zen! This entire thread is a wreck because of postings like yours.

Quote from: ""ZenAgent""
I think you misunderstand the intent of the quote about Joyce Harris. There is no insinuation that the writer supports Sue Scheff or Sudweeks.  Just that Scheff and Sudweeks are defaming Joyce Harris but this is not uncommon with Scheff and probably Sudweeks.

Anyway "hungry lawyer" sue away! A number of us have plenty of money and can defend ourselves from Sue Scheff or anyone else.

I understood the intent of the postings completely.  What I wrote above is valid.  "Misunderstanding" is the mother of defamation lawsuits.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2007, 12:42:26 AM »
Lighten up Zen! This entire thread is a wreck because of postings like yours.

Quote from: ""ZenAgent""

Wreck?  No, it's FUBAR, and I doubt my posts drove it into the ground.  I refuse to "lighten up" on Sudweeks and Scheff.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Questions and Answers Between Lawyer and Sue Scheff
« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2007, 06:20:10 AM »
Sue Scheff had some fraud scheme going with someone named Diane Lucchetti.  Sue Scheff would claim that she sold parents on WWASP but let Diane take the money from Teen Help.  Then Sue would claim Diane sold parents on WWASP and that Sue was entitled to the referral fees --  which were thousands of dollars.

It was a scam and boy oh boy oh boy is Sue-Sue good at scams.  A professional con artist.

Trial of Sue Scheff page 201:

Q.   Ms. Scheff, in August of 2001, Teen Help . . . stopped paying you referral fees because of the subterfuge you had goind with Diane Lucchetti; isn?t that correct?
A.   That is a completely false statement?.
Q.   You never collected a fee after July of 2001?
A.    I will explain why the fees came in.

Our dear Ms. Scheff goes on to explain on page 202 of the trial transcript:

A.   Narvin Lichfield was offering to pay me what Lynn Prezfeld (misspelled Crestfield) gets down in Miami.  Down in Miami, Lynn Prezfeld is the leading recruiter for WWASP?.
Dear Missy Scheff goes on to say that in the spring of that year (2001) she heard of the abuse at WWASP yet she continued to refer to WWASP until their marketing company Teen Help refused to pay her for the little insider scam Scheff set up with another person by the name of Diane Lucchetti.

Well there ya have it.  Thank you Sue Scheff for all these trials you are having because it just gets clearer and clearer the kind of dark wicked evil snake you are.

And don?t think we won?t be taken a close look at your transcripts in the Carey Bock case.  You are a witch IN OUR OPINION.

Page 203 trial transcript of Sue Scheff with the Q being the lawyer and the A being our dear Missy Sue-Sue Scheff.

Q.   And at the bottom (of the PURE web site) it says, ?All PURE approved transporters have a high level of education with degrees in mental health.?  That was an untrue statement?
A.   No, that was a true statement, sir.
Q.   Let?s go to the next page, please (of the PURE web site).  And this paragraph right here (indicating) indicates that one of your approved transporters was Lorraine Colpitts form Safe and Sound Transportation in Maine, right?
A.   That is correct.  That is her company??..
Q. Now, I would like to go down to the paragraph that says from the late 80?s, that is the paragraph talking about this Ms. Colpitts; isn?t it?
A.  Yes.
Q.  It says, ?Although Lorraine did not obtain a formal degree in mental health, she has taken many relevant courses? and it goen on to say, ?she has several years experience as a school bus driver.?  That is what it says?
A. That is working with children??
Q.  That is fine.  You answered my question.

Oh yea, that is a degree in mental health and working with children to a scam artist like Sue Scheff.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Historical letters/ Sue Scheff/ WWASPS
« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2007, 12:15:48 PM »
That's right up there with Sue Scheff's description of the admitted abuser, owner of Whitmore Academy--Cheryl Sudweeks as:
 "a  Christian woman who just loves children and, who has a smile that  will just light up a room!"

Yea, right!

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2007, 02:43:54 PM »
Damn...my bus driver in elementary school deliberately ran over dogs and any unfortunate woodland creatures who crossed her path.  I would not describe her as having experience working with children, unless you're looking for somebody to damage young psyches.

Offline ConstentGardener

• View Profile
ear with me that I may speak, and after I have spoken, mock on.
Job 21;3

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2007, 04:40:02 PM »
Thanks for posting this webpage of Sue Scheff and PURE.

So: Scheff claimed to have TWO degrees?
One degree in Finance and one in Business.

Scheff claimed to have a "career in Accounting."
Wonder when she started telling the "untrue story" about her "career in the medical field?"

This picture of Scheff "in the red dress" is very familar. At least she finally wised up and cropped her daughter out of this picture, and stopped exploiting this girl.

The last paragraph tells a lot:
The words "should not be placed" and "placement" spells out that Sue Scheff does in fact referr/place children in these programs---so she can just STOP trying to say "I am only a resource...I do not PLACE or refer children into any programs."

HERE'S HER OWN WORDS:  She PLACES children into programs.
And she does these PLACEMENTS for money, and she is PAID BY THE PROGRAMS.

WHAT PERSON CAN NOT UNDERSTAND THIS?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2007, 04:55:14 PM »
It says Susan Scheff, CEP (Certified Educational Planner)

What's a CEP and what are the requirements to be "certified" as one?

Thanks!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Thanks to Poster
« Reply #84 on: February 12, 2007, 11:10:15 PM »
Thanks to whoever found and posted this. The evidence keeps mounting and mounting against Sue Scheff.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 13, 2007, 01:26:06 PM »
i tell ya, she looks good in that pic.  i'd mount her!
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 10, 2007, 04:18:15 PM »
i tell ya, she looks good in that pic.  i'd mount her!

No...no, no, no...Brain to eyeballs - does not compute...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I believe they call this FRAUD
« Reply #87 on: May 10, 2007, 05:12:35 PM »
If I am not mistaken Ms. Sheff does not have a college degree.  I believe that has been confirmed through court documents?  Please correct me if I am wrong.  Here is the website I found and here are the requirements for becoming a CEP.  Why doesnt she just put PHD?  Someone should alert the media as well as turn her into AICEP.

Here are links and some basic info from the website.  Hope ya'll have a good laugh. American Institute of Certified Educational Planners.

The American Institute of Certified Educational Planners (AICEP) represents full-time, experienced consultants and school based counselors. Our goal is to recognize these professionals who have achieved the highest level of competence and to raise the standards of the educational counseling profession.

CEP Standards

To become a Certified Educational Planner, you must:

• Hold at least a Masters degree in a relevant educational field;

• Submit five professional references who can attest to your experience and expertise;

• Take a written examination that will provide insight into your ability to interpret student needs, including data from relevant testing, and recommend appropriate schools or colleges. The exam is based on case studies in areas that you identify as your own expertise.

The application process includes a thorough census form that reviews education, training, expertise, and professional activities. Individual differences in specialization and competency are fully considered in the evaluation process.

Your application will be reviews by a committee of Certified Educational Planners. Recertification will be required after a five-year period. You will be asked to submit documentation of sustained professional activities during that time.    

http://www.aicep.org/default.htm

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 10, 2007, 06:31:13 PM »
Poster suppying the CEP information,
Why don't  YOU alert the media, and report Sue Scheff to this organization for claiming certifications she does not have?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 10, 2007, 09:59:05 PM »
:wink: