Author Topic: Historical letters/ Sue Scheff/ WWASPS  (Read 105586 times)

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
Historical letters/ Sue Scheff/ WWASPS
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2006, 10:41:55 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
"It seems to me this should have created at least some passionate discussion among the followers"

Mass dicussion wasn't allowed. If you tried to discuss anything that Sue didn't agree with then you were removed from the list.  If you discussed anything that was "controversial" you were removed from the list.  Sue and some of the others on the list did not want any thing to get in the way of "thier" goals or plans.

Yeah, I'd say this is accurate. What she did on a couple of occasions when things were getting to hot to handle was take down the list. Said on the first occasion that  BK DeLong took the list down for maintenance. Never had been taken down for maintenance  before (that I was aware of) and it was coincidental that it went down during a heated debate that cast her in a negative light.  

The second time it went down (that I am aware of) was also during a very heated debate, where some of her majesty's little secretes were getting aired out. Lee wrote me and said : "Looks like YOU pissed the server off?" The server?? Ha!

Its true people often withheld thoughts and comments on the list b/c they knew Sue would go ballistic. But an awful lot of chatter took place off the list.

As for learning how much PURE brought in; and how long, and under what circumstances PURE had referred to WWASP - all this came to light at the same time as the Whitmore situation was heating up; as well as when ISAC was served papers from Litchfield. A lot of the "Trekkers" were shocked an appalled. Others continue in their devotion to the referral diva. I can't imagine why - but they do.

If the Trekker list ever went back up I am unaware of it. I suspect so - after a good house cleaning - but I wouldn't be privy to that info.

Lee can tell us if the list went back up - if he has a mind to.

I don't think he (or anyone) has anything to do with the law suit "press releases" PURE and CaCa have up. All that is public information. I think they just want to bask in the glow of their fake advocacy by pretending to be important and connected.

As for weather or not Sue told people she has sent to WWASP about it - I really don't know - but if they are in touch with anyone interested in holding the program accountable, they will learn about it. If they use the internet, and decide to google some, they will learn about it. Its not a secrete that can be kept from them, if they are at all interested.

For example, Sue didn't tell me and my friends about it - but we soon enough got word - and we have told others. So, Sue can keep her info close to her chest if she wants. If it is anything that matters, word will get out. If it matters not - then who cares?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2006, 11:24:28 AM »
What was the "heated debate that cast her (Scheff) in a negative light" about that caused the listserve to be closed down?

What were "her majesty's little secrets that were being aired?"

Do you know who THESE OTHERS are that still "continue in their devotion" to Scheff?
Surely, these devotees never had children in any abusive programs.  What would make people be devoted to a woman who referred children to WWASP after she started PURE?  Or to be devoted to a woman who continued to refer children to Whitmore while the Sudweeks were being investigated for child abuse; and AFTER Cheryl Sudweeks had been CHARGED?

These "devotees" seem to have some common agenda like the "diva" and it smells like $$$$$$$.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2006, 12:03:30 PM »
Lets take this to a new thread - shall we? I think this one was intended to be a collection of "Historical documents" If we clutter it up with to much commentary it will make any documents that might get posted harder to find.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2006, 07:01:41 PM »
I think it's time for the new wave of historial documents to hit as I feel it is beginning to get reduntant discussing the material posted in the first wave (not to infer the previous postings are not appreciated, because they are so thank you to whoever posted them).  Just thought if anyone has more historical documents to post, this might be a good time.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
More History on Sue
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2006, 10:34:02 PM »
Background investigation.  

Point #1:  Sue hooks up with Donna Hedrick sometime in the middle of 2001.

Point #2:  Donna Hedrick was convicted of some kind of welfare fraud and was in prison.  WWASP didn't know about this. But Donna died before they got her in court anyway.  Donna claimed she was a "social worker" like Izzy claims she is a "legal professional".  Donna lied as does Izzy.

Point #3: Donna and Sue start their own referral business and get fees. They tell themselves and parents they are "saving" children and "bringing families back together."

Point #4:  Sue, Donna and Marie Peart hook up.  Marie is a pro at conning and so is Sue and Donna H. so the three ladies become business partners.

Point #5:  Marie Peart has 2 criminal convictions for some kind of fraud or stealing.  This is true and one is in north Utah and one in south Utah where she lives and can be checked with courts.

FILLER POINTS TO THE ABOVE:
Sue Scheff had her daughter at Carolina Springs Academy the WWASP school for 6 months in 2000.  

Sue got her kid out in December 2000 but Sue sold WWASP all during her kid's incarceration and until at least August 2001.  

Okay but Sue formed PURE in Jan/Feb 2001.

Sue formed PURE to sell WWASP and she admitted to it in the other documents in her own words.

We know Sue said she took her daughter with her to the WWASP cult seminars to convince parents to pay for WWASP for SIX MORE MONTHS AFTER HER KID WAS OUT OF CAROLINA SPRINGS!!!!  Hello?

The Sue-sue gets into with WWASP cause she wants one of them at WWASP to alter their files to pay more money to Sue.  This is in the WWASP versus Sue Scheff court file![/b]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2006, 10:52:50 PM »
All this---and there are actually still people who just don't GET IT about what Sue Scheff does?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2006, 11:55:16 PM »
Wow, I never heard this about Donna Headrick.  If this is true, I think some people are going to be very surprised given the way she presented herself and her credentials.  Is the poster postitive about the accuracy and/or source of this info?  Donna Headrick certainly came across as being knowledgeable in the field of social work. At least that was my impression and I know others felt the same way but it's possible we could have been duped.  Thanks for the post. As for Sue Scheff, I think it's been well documented that she worked for WWASPS before, and after starting PURE.  The only real question I had was when she officially stopped referring to WWASPS and why and it looks like someone answered the question to the best of their ability.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Donna Headrick
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2006, 11:11:21 PM »
Donna H. was from Mass. or New Hampshire.  Her death and her conviction should be public record in the state where she lived.  I heard she was a "paralegal" but I wonder. Donna was quouted in one of Lou Kilzer's articles as being a "social worker."  These 3 women (Sue, Donna and now this Izzy person are all accomplished liars IMO).

I too had heard about that Donna H. was in jail for something like what the poster said and that Sue was afraid WWASP would find out about it.  Several people from the "trekker" group have talked about this but kept it to themselves.

As to BuzzKill thinking that the trekkers were into a cult and Sue was the head nut-case, I don't this they were a cult.  I think these were parents and others like the Jeff guy who had come together against WWASP. It doesn't sound to me like they even knew among themselves which way to turn.  Sue Scheff lead?  The thought almost makes a person laugh out loud.  Okay:   :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2006, 12:41:03 AM »
Read a couple of articles by Donna Headrick by google search, and they stated Donna Headrick was from Portland, Maine.

Don't know anything about "cults" but it wouldn't seem like a stretch for anyone to believe that, YES Sue Scheff could be a LEADER among these people who found themselves fighting against WWASP.

Parents who talked with Sue Scheff certainly seemed to believe in her, and easily fell for what many have called her CON; and she's made money off many, many, desperate parents whom she referred to programs that have been proven to be abusive.

Yep, she could easily be called a LEADER.
Maybe not a nice, honest, caring person--but, yes a leader.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sue Scheff the BULLY
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2006, 10:03:15 AM »
Leaders have a positive influence.  Sue Scheff was no LEADER but she was a BULLY and she is  NARCISSIST and a LIAR/CON.  

There is a difference don't you think?

Unless you see the world according to Sue Scheff she tries to get you with her money and access to lawyer like Phil Elberg said.  She is just another person who goes after people to shut them people.

When you think about she really is a lot like Bob Lichfield.  She's a mini-Bob.

Oh yea IMO.  Go ahead and sue again Sue-Sue cause I don't think it will be turning out like the "Carey deal" next time![/b]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2006, 10:19:38 AM »
Didn't say the bitch was a POSITIVE leader.
There were other "leaders" who certainly should not have been "followed"--- but they had their little followers who did lots of harm.....Hitler, Jim Jones.....and you named Litchfield.

Get it?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2006, 12:02:07 PM »
Having a bit of a problem with understanding these Trekker people who have such loyalty to Sue Scheff.

What would make people have thought processes like:

"Donna Headrick was reported to have been in prison....BUT WE JUST WON'T TALK ABOUT IT, OK".....since this might interfere with our fight against WWASP???????

"Sue Scheff pulled her daughter out of WWASP because the girl was being abused"....BUT Scheff drags this same girl around, and uses this girl to sell referrals to abusive WWASP programs while she is running PURE?????

"Marie Peart is reported to have 2 criminal convictions, and is some relative to the WWASP FOLKS....but she's accepted as a co-worker of Scheff's at PURE".....and she and Scheff keep referring kids into programs for MONEY, and that seems to be OK?

Why aren't these TREKKER people up in arms themeselves, realizing something imay be terribly wrong?

IF the transcripts in the Carey Bock /Scheff trial do get posted--don't these loyalists of Sue Scheff realize that if any of them lied  during that trial, that the truths will come out....just like many truths have been revealed from the WWASP vs PURE transcripts?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Laurie Berg
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2006, 02:24:26 PM »
I know what Anon means when he/she says Sheff was not a POSITIVE leader but many never saw her as a leader at all.  Donna Headrick maybe was a kind of leader because of all she stirred up, but a lot of people did not know that Donna, the IntrepidNetReporter lady, was a criminal and they did not know about Marie Peart for a long time.

Sue can't lead and this can be seen by how few support her.  It was sort of between WWASP and the Sue Scheff who do you support?  A lot of folks felt it was better to help take down WWASP and many did not know all that was going on with sue because she lied to everyone.

Lauire Berg in Washington was really the first person to take the heat from Lichfield and WWASP.  It was not Sue and many of us know this but even Laurie is on the outs with Sue because she has become so paranoid.  And to her credit Paula Reeves was probably the first one to say Sue had a conflict but no one listened to Paula at the time way back when.  

Sue has a handful of loyals like the Texans but even some of them do not respect Sue but they won't speak against her either.  Jeff Berryman hung on with Sue because he road on her skirt for her insurance.  

But Sue Scheff a leader?  Sorry I just can't see it.  And she won't be getting much backing in future court stuff and that's for sure. She will see where her friends are next time and the time after that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2006, 03:02:11 PM »
Well, I don't know about these trekkers and all, but what about CAICA?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2006, 07:25:04 PM »
CAICA/Izzy is just a fool if you ask me IMO.  Izzy and Sue Scheff have hooked up because everyone knows what a fraud Izzy is and EVERYONE knows what a liar Sue is--so put it together.

Fraud plus a Con=