Author Topic: TeenProgram.info a scam?  (Read 12889 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TeenProgram.info a scam?
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2004, 10:58:00 PM »
I left being Jr. Staff Burnett... my sn is BNetty25... i miss Sgt. orr and hill and fish!!! I talk to vyas and fly!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TeenProgram.info a scam?
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2004, 12:43:00 AM »
i am a parent who sent my son there i wanted him to finish highschool. and work on being so lazy, thast not all of course but you get the idea.  Wrong...i was so wrong, its a terrible place, if this is what you need to do for your son or daughter, ok but find something else. your child will be exposed to god kows what.  i would give you my email but im a little gunshy as this is my first time to these forums. i just heard about the child that died today thats why im here

Offline Mrs. Doubtfire

• View Profile
TeenProgram.info a scam?
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2004, 11:40:00 PM »
A family member was just sent to Thayer without thorough research being done on the facility, and I cannot convince the parent to heed the obvious warnings about this "school" and I am terrified about the safety and well being of my family member. I want to go there and take them away but I don't have the legal right to do so. How can I convince the parent to reconsider what I think is a fatal error in judgement? If even half of what I have read is true, this is positively criminal and I am heartsick.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TeenProgram.info a scam?
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2004, 01:23:00 AM »
On 2004-12-28 20:40:00, Mrs. Doubtfire wrote:

"A family member was just sent to Thayer without thorough research being done on the facility, and I cannot convince the parent to heed the obvious warnings about this "school" and I am terrified about the safety and well being of my family member. I want to go there and take them away but I don't have the legal right to do so. How can I convince the parent to reconsider what I think is a fatal error in judgement? If even half of what I have read is true, this is positively criminal and I am heartsick.

"

Contact ISAC (www.isaccorp.org). They may be able to help.

Offline Mrs. Doubtfire

• View Profile
TeenProgram.info a scam?
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2004, 11:32:00 AM »
Thank you, I will.
I have also heard that the County officials including States Attorney, Coroner and Law Enforcement are part of the cover up conspiracy? Is there any validity to these allegations?

I am appaled that they can believe a 6/4" - 200 lb boy from California can die from a Brown Recluse spider bite... particularly one that causes "drag marks" on his feet and multiple bruises on his body - must have been a very, large spider!!!

I am ready to go in with my own "Marines" and take my family member away from that Mormon cult!

Is there any central organization that gathers all this information and champions these children with a Federal Child Advocate Official?

Kidder/Thayer sounds like it is operated in a third world country.  I am terrified for my family member and just can't stop crying.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TeenProgram.info a scam?
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2004, 12:07:00 PM »
On 2004-12-29 08:32:00, Mrs. Doubtfire wrote:

"Thank you, I will.

I have also heard that the County officials including States Attorney, Coroner and Law Enforcement are part of the cover up conspiracy? Is there any validity to these allegations?

I am appaled that they can believe a 6/4" - 200 lb boy from California can die from a Brown Recluse spider bite... particularly one that causes "drag marks" on his feet and multiple bruises on his body - must have been a very, large spider!!!

I am ready to go in with my own "Marines" and take my family member away from that Mormon cult!

Is there any central organization that gathers all this information and champions these children with a Federal Child Advocate Official?

Kidder/Thayer sounds like it is operated in a third world country.  I am terrified for my family member and just can't stop crying."

Look, a lot of times the local officials do cooperate or collaborate, or whatever you want to call it, with these facilities.

The reason is obvious---all the kids in these places are stigmatized as "troubled youth" and bad kids and the locals are afraid of axe-murdering juvie psychos (which is how their fears build things up) getting loose in their neighborhoods.

What you need to do is get information from ISAC on suing for custody of your relative.

Pretty much the *only* thing that has been successful in getting *specific* kids out of these places without either the kid turning 18 or the parents deciding to let the kid go is for some blood relative to sue for custody of the kid and present information/evidence to the local family court judge that convinces the judge that the facility is a horrible place to be.

A lady named Paige who frequents this site got a girl, Amanda, who was not her blood kin (but was adopted and not the blood kin of the "parents" either) out of a facility in Mexico when the girl was 17, but you'd need to talk to her about the particular legalities.  A judge didn't order it, apparently Paige just managed somehow to go and get her and because Amanda *wanted* to be with Paige, somehow the laws worked out so neither of them can be touched over it.  The Mexican authorities have since shut down the facility where Amanda had been.

Don't quote me on it, but I *think* ISAC has some strategy of filing habeas corpus petitions or something with the courts (I don't know how they decide which state they need to file in) and make the facility or the parents or whatever actually physically *produce* the kid in court----and when the kid is produced, if the kid says, "I wanna live with Aunt Jenny" or whatever, usually the kid is old enough that the judge respects the kid's request and assigns custody to Aunt Jenny, who then declines to send the kid back to the facility.

In other words, while you don't *at present* have the legal right to take this kid out of there, as part of the kid's extended family, whether you are an actual blood relative or not, you may well have standing to *get* the legal right to take the kid out of there. ("Standing" means the court will at least think about it if your lawyer makes a good case for whatever it is you're asking for.)

Another possibility is if you can convince other members of yours and the kid's family that the kid's in danger, you may be able to pool your resources and sue together, and a good lawyer may be able to get a judge to sit up and take *very* close notice and even if the judge might not give custody to one of you, he might give it to another.

You don't have to be a non-custodial parent or grown sibling or grandparent or what have you---*cousins* have won custody of a relative in cases like yours, so pretty much *any* kinship to the kid will do for purposes of gettting into court---especially if you get the right judge.

Lawyers have a saying, "A good lawyer knows the law, a great lawyer knows the judge." :smile:  Not that you *have* to know the judge---but most lawyers that practice in courtroom-type fields of law *do* know the judges in their area.  When I got my divorce some stupid judge had ordered mediation for no reason at all--just blanket ordered it on every case that came in front of him.  I was all ready to lose it and break down in tears and my lawyer just patted me on the back and told me to calm down and he'd take care of it.  He went up and checked that a judge he knew was in, took me up to the judge's office, and bim-bang-bing, with a stroke of the judge's pen my divorce was final and the judge and my lawyer shook hands and exchanged a little smalltalk and we were done.

A sleazy lawyer in the hands of the other guy can be a nightmare.

A *good* lawyer working *for* you can work miracles.

Between ISAC and your local ACLU, you and other like-minded family members should have no trouble finding a *good* lawyer.

ACLU's resources are always overstretched and they won't be able to *pay* for it----but if it's their kind of case (and this is), they can do a great job at helping you *find* a good lawyer that you and your allies can pay.  And if your side is willing to work with ISAC and do a lot of the legwork putting together supporting evidence for the lawyer, it may be much less expensive than you might be afraid it would be.

Don't give up.  You have a good, solid chance of getting your relative back if you sink your teeth into this problem and hang on.

Timoclea

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TeenProgram.info a scam?
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2005, 10:12:00 PM »
I've not had time to read all of these forums. However I would like to speak with someone whom is aware or may be aware if there are any investigations involving WWASP.   I am a employee, whom will be giving notice, right after I file reports of neglect that I have witnessed during my very short employment time at a WWASP owned facility.
 Please post here with a tele. number or email and I will contact you.  

Thanks for your time.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TeenProgram.info a scam?
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2005, 12:51:00 AM »
bump...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TeenProgram.info a scam?
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2005, 10:34:00 AM »
For those of you trying to rescue a child from a WWASP or similar facility, you might want to check this website:
http://www.emancipationproject.org

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
TeenProgram.info a scam?
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2005, 04:20:00 PM »
Well, Chi3 just got her kid out... I wounder if shed be willing to tell them anything.

Shes not here, though, understandably, probably spending some quality time with her kid. :smile:

It continues to amaze me to talk to law students -- college
graduates all and smarter than the average bear -- who will
seriously tell me about how dangerous mj is and how it
destroys the lives of those who use it and who, in the
very next sentence, will tell me how they and their
friends -- now CPAs, engineers, med students -- used
pot regularly through high school and college.  And
they don't see the contradiction between these statements.

We're not just talking ignorance here -- we are talking
deep down, serious, religious indoctrination.

--Buford C. Terrell, Professor of Law, South Texas College of Law

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TeenProgram.info a scam?
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2005, 11:53:00 PM »
what is your sn BNetty25 on?  Where can I instant message you from?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TeenProgram.info a scam?
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2005, 08:05:00 PM »
If you get a letter from your child and discover that the letter the sent sounds bad you should immediately go to the school with policemen that have a warrent for search and seizure. Your child will be in danger of getting hurt if you send him/her there. If you have a search and seizure from the police and go there with them you can all search the grounds to find any maltreatment that is taking place over there. If some is found then the policemen are able to arrest all the staff members there for child abuse.

There have been many reports about the Thayer Learning Center. There was a 15 year old boy who died there within his 2-week stay.

TAKE YOUR CHILD OUT OF TLC SO THEY CAN BE SAVED FROM THE TORTURE AND YOU FROM THE GUILT!!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TeenProgram.info a scam?
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2005, 08:28:00 PM »
There is absolutely no connection between Scientology and John Bundy. I have been a Scientologist for over 30 years and I can tell you with total certainty that John Bundy is absolutely the opposite of what we believe in Scientology, though he will profess to be otherwise as this site will clearly state. I am sure that John and Willa Bundy are very very dangerous people and I will be working hard to shut down their business and keep them away from kids forever.
contact me if you desire and I will respond.

[email protected]