Author Topic: Samoa December 30, 1995-June 15, 1997  (Read 905 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Samoa December 30, 1995-June 15, 1997
« on: December 11, 2006, 07:31:17 AM »
I was in Samoa for 18 months.  I came to this website because I had another dream about that place last night.  It's amazing that a place like that coulld have such a horrifying impact on one's mind.  I'm sure that the dreams will persist for the rest of my life, and it's unfortunate that there's nothing I can do to change that.  I've seen therapists, tried to accept it and move on, and other things, but nothing makes the images leave my head.

Anyone out there have this type of problem?  I have nightmares of being back on the beach, knowing that I don't belong there, but I'm trapped on limbo.  They've got me eating rice,  hot water, and boiled lamb.  People from Aufaga Village are throwing rocks at us from up above.  It's just a terrible dream that I can't shake.

I'd love to talk to some old friends of mine, or anyone else who was there.  My name is Chris Osborn and my e-mail address is [email protected].  Feel free to contact me.  My feeling is, the only way I might truly be able to get these visions and nightmares to leave would be to find others who understand what I went through.  Also, I feel that one day I'll need to return to Samoa and find that piece of me that was stolen.

I hope all of you who survived are living well.  I also hope to hear from some of you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »