Author Topic: BUSH !...lol !  (Read 1885 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BUSH !...lol !
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2006, 12:49:50 PM »
Are you referrin to me usin AOL ?? and sharin' my IP with a lot of people ??

Yes.

And about the original topic, I don't think Xanax when I see that.. I think crack cocaine.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BUSH !...lol !
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2006, 02:45:53 PM »
Quote from: ""starry-eyed pirate""
I don't understand your post Milk-Gargling Death Penalty.  Are you referrin to me usin AOL ??  and sharin' my IP with a lot of people ??  Whats the implication ??  I don't follow.

I think what he means is that when you use AOL you are automatically sharing an IP with many people because AOL is a proxy server??  I'm clueless about these things though so I could be wrong.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BUSH !...lol !
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2006, 05:19:38 PM »
Quote from: ""RobertBruce""
Starry Eyed Pirate have you settled on this user name? You've got literally dozens I'm suprised youve stuck with this one this long.

What's the purpose in posting this anyway?  Are you just trying to show that you're monitoring IPs?  And why would you be doing that?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BUSH !...lol !
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 05:36:18 PM »
Because he's a dork?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
BUSH !...lol !
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2006, 06:10:37 PM »
I'm Miles Davis cool.

Pirate my apologies I did not see the proxy.

The comment came about because I'm running IP's looking for examples of HLA staffers lying/manipulating. I ran his as a guest and it showed up as multiple users.

Again Pirate I apologize.

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
BUSH !...lol !
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2006, 11:01:41 PM »
Well, shame then!!  Shame on ya! anyway!... 8)  :lol:

...'Pology accepted...for what or why I'm not sure... Have you injured me some how ??  Did you intend to ??  Ever't'in' cool right ??

Drug War P.O.W., Springfield, VA $tr8 Inc., 3/15/85-2/13/87.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BUSH !...lol !
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2006, 09:22:45 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
That woman looks like she has been severely abused. Can you imagine having that smirking, lying, torture-promoting, baby-killer for a dad? Girl's been abused from an early age, I would guess. The quiet, upper-crusty psychological abuse. Probably Laura is a tireless, loving mama with two shits stuck up her ass at all times because she can't dump the biggest turd in the world. Plus, take a look Grandpa Bush these days. He's a schlumpy, putrefying, aging buzzard. Bush family got their dirty laundry flappin on the line all over the world.

Baby killer for a dad?  Don't most Democrats support abortion?

Maybe we should post your intake photo from Straight on this sight and get a laugh out of that?  Making fun of a person with a drug problem...aren't you being a little hypocritical my friend?

First, I was not comparing/contrasting Republican baby-killers with any other baby-killers, the subject was the person Bush himself. As a side note, I like to harass Right-to-Lifers if they aren't also against war and capital punishment.

Second, I was empathizing with the Bush kid.

Third, my intake photo (before I got the jist of the hell I was in) would have shown a healthy young person who spent winter days outside cutting school. I was not hooked on anything, my parents just couldn't control me.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
BUSH !...lol !
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2006, 09:38:08 AM »
I was not hooked on anything, my parents just couldn't control me.

Says it all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BUSH !...lol !
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2006, 02:59:15 AM »
Nah, Frod. Because my parents idea of ~not being able to control me was.... they couldn't stop me from running away after they abused me in all varieties of the term. I didn't do drugs either before straight, I just couldn't take their abuse, so I wouldn't stay home.. So it really doesn't ~say anything.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
BUSH !...lol !
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2006, 01:10:01 PM »
Nah, Frod. Because my parents idea of ~not being able to control me was.... they couldn't stop me from running away after they abused me in all varieties of the term. I didn't do drugs either before straight, I just couldn't take their abuse, so I wouldn't stay home.. So it really doesn't ~say anything.

Man, this goes to show how statements can be misconstrued.. I didn't mean it like you thought I meant it.. I meant that I experienced the same thing concerning my parents. In other words, that "said it all" for ~me... I had dropped out of highschool & ran away for like a month before going in.. my drug use had tapered off by then.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BUSH !...lol !
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2006, 08:14:29 PM »
Yup. Parents abuse and neglect, kid is absolutely justified in running away, kid gets treated like they are a delinquent who needs to be controlled. School is oppressive, or doesn't get different learning style (ADD, dyslexia, et al), kid is happier learning, reading, making art and music and getting fresh air on their own time, so they do, kid is labelled a truant who needs to be controlled. It's all SOOOO STUPID.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BUSH !...lol !
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2006, 09:34:29 PM »
I see Frod! Sorry ><

And on this subject, The after straight family/siblings are even more destructive to their children. Send my niece some happy, peaceful, encouraging thoughts please. My sister is tearing her down, just like straight taught her children Needed to be treated and Controlled. =...(  My heart bleeds everytime I hear this beautiful 17yr old gasp out between sobs...."I just wanna die" And well, straight taught her Mom, kids don't mean that, they don't hurt.. it's just manipulaton.....My sister is literaly killing my niece right before my eyes, and there is nothing I can do. When I brought this up today w/ my sister, she banned me from the house or seeing her kids. She is doing this to a kid who has never been in trouble, never kissed, never drank, or been in the presence of anything illegal. It's all so very sad. Why do some parents do this to their kids?? I'll never get it.. Its the same as How can any parent ever ~wharehouse their kid??

My heart hurts. <3 you all, Peace

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BUSH !...lol !
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2006, 11:02:26 PM »
¥our sister needs to SMOKE MARIJUANA and "destroy the Straight that still exists in her mind."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BUSH !...lol !
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2006, 11:06:17 PM »
Quote from: ""TOKER""
¥our sister needs to SMOKE MARIJUANA and "destroy the Straight that still exists in her mind."

Absolutely.  Your niece will probably benefit from using it to copwe with the shit she has been going through at home.  That sucks, hopefully she will be able to hold out until she's 18 and get the hell away from your sister.  She sounds like a first-class bitch.