Author Topic: Good morning Arthur  (Read 5524 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Good morning Arthur
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2006, 09:02:30 AM »
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
yes keep it going for your fan club to read
shit stir stick
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Good morning Arthur
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2006, 08:03:21 PM »
Answer the question Art.

Is it really that complicated for you?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Good morning Arthur
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2006, 08:19:32 PM »
You just wont give it up. You want to call me out on some one thing.What about all the shit yuou wrote about me? There are literally dozens of things you have written that are at the very least grotesque,and some of them even criminal. I dont suppose you wanna talk about them.
You can call it quits any time Dvae
Or
You could spend some quality time under my desk
You know what happens when you get old like me,any face looks good with my nuts danglin from your chin !
have a nice day

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Good morning Arthur
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2006, 07:10:53 AM »
Questioned answered, finally! Thanks Art.

Split personalities and goes both ways, but mostly prefers men.

Offline xres8182

• View Profile
Good morning Arthur
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2006, 08:50:38 AM »
I don't see Art's signature here anywhere. Just a bunch of guests.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Good morning Arthur
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2006, 08:55:47 AM »
Yes but his writing style is so easy to reconize.  Short, broken, almost incoherent sentences.  No grammar or puncuation skills and he accuses everyone of being Dave.

Offline xres8182

• View Profile
Good morning Arthur
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2006, 08:58:59 AM »
I'm not convinced Art is making the ball-chin posts. If he is I wish he would stop.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Good morning Arthur
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2006, 08:26:57 PM »
Quote from: ""xres8182""
I'm not convinced Art is making the ball-chin posts. If he is I wish he would stop.

Well you sure were speechless and shocked whem you saw his date profile.

You are not very good at playing the lost Babe in the woods routine Jimmy. You know damn well that everything related to sucking balls and oral sex under my desk , can only come from Art.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Good morning Arthur
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2006, 08:33:18 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Good morning Arthur
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2006, 08:31:16 AM »

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

That was pretty funny, TY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Good morning Arthur
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2006, 03:22:16 PM »
You are not very good at playing the lost Babe in the woods routine Jimmy. You know damn well that everything related to sucking balls and oral sex under my desk , can only come from Art

You certainly are fixated.Did you not take your meds today?
How about all your stories about sex with children,your wild accusations.So very descriptive Dave. I know I know .. this isnt Dave,Dave who...
How about your prison gay sex stories. Again most desriptive.
Dave you need psychiatric help.
If you want to perfom oral sex on me,I think I would have to pass. I wouldnt want to be in the same zipcode as you. You are a danger to yourself and others.How else could a person be described that posts what you post. You should be ashamed of yourself,but that would require a concience.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Good morning Arthur
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2006, 12:15:42 AM »
Hey fuck shit? You quoted my post and now are calling me Dave.
You call everyone Dave. Who the hell is this Dave guy anyway? Did he kick the shit out of you and humilate your sorry ass at one point in your life or something?
I really find it amusing how you respond to Guest posts and call everyone Dave. The fact of the matter is you don't know jack shit who you are talking too. And everyone that opposes you is assumed to be this Dave person. You are the one that is obessing, Dave this, Dave that,  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:
Why don't you act your age for a change.You are what 46 now? Fucking children in 3rd grade act more mature then you.

You are the one talking about gay sex here Artie, ain't anybody else talking about hanging their nuts from a mouth, and sucking penis under a desk, thats all you fagboy manchild.

Come out of the closet all the way man, do you actually think blaming someone else for your disgusting , sinfull , faggot lifestyle will paint a better picture of yourself? I think not cock sucker. You got some serious issues Artie. Dave must of beat your ass down real bad, you even said you fear him and would'nt be in the same zip code as him. So you use a webpage to fight back and say all these things about him. Thats what I think is happening here.
You don't have the balls to face your biggest fear, you're nothing but a fat ugly coward that sits in the front of his computer and eats boxes of donuts and get more fat.

You ugly, Fat yellow drunk bastard..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Good morning Arthur
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2006, 12:16:50 AM »
Hey fuck shit? You quoted my post and now are calling me Dave.
You call everyone Dave. Who the hell is this Dave guy anyway? Did he kick the shit out of you and humilate your sorry ass at one point in your life or something?
I really find it amusing how you respond to Guest posts and call everyone Dave. The fact of the matter is you don't know jack shit who you are talking too. And everyone that opposes you is assumed to be this Dave person. You are the one that is obessing, Dave this, Dave that,  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:
Why don't you act your age for a change.You are what 46 now? Fucking children in 3rd grade act more mature then you.

You are the one talking about gay sex here Artie, ain't anybody else talking about hanging their nuts from a mouth, and sucking penis under a desk, thats all you fagboy manchild.

Come out of the closet all the way man, do you actually think blaming someone else for your disgusting , sinfull , faggot lifestyle will paint a better picture of yourself? I think not cock sucker. You got some serious issues Artie. Dave must of beat your ass down real bad, you even said you fear him and would'nt be in the same zip code as him. So you use a webpage to fight back and say all these things about him. Thats what I think is happening here.
You don't have the balls to face your biggest fear, you're nothing but a fat ugly coward that sits in the front of his computer and eats boxes of donuts and get more fat.

You ugly, Fat yellow drunk bastard..

Offline xres8182

• View Profile
Good morning Arthur
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2006, 12:37:13 AM »
Quote from: ""xres8182""

Well you sure were speechless and shocked whem you saw his date profile.

You are not very good at playing the lost Babe in the woods routine Jimmy. You know damn well that everything related to sucking balls and oral sex under my desk , can only come from Art.

It's true that I said I was shocked when I seen Art's date profile. I was shocked that anyone would put forth the effort to dig it up. Maybe it wasn't that difficult I don't know. I'm not a lost in the woods sort, but I certainly do not know what to believe is true around here. If you can sort through this BS with any degree of certainty you are a better man than me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Good morning Arthur
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2006, 08:18:04 AM »
See Jim, thats the whole thing here, there is and never was no fake Art, Art threw that into his shit pot to stir things up. Not only does he usually post while under the influence of alcohol * Which I strongly believe* But he has some serious mental issues.
For one he calls everyone Dave, I can't figure that out, but I have some conclusions and theories. He also instigates and bates this board non stop and wont STFU.
And furthermore, he likes to accuse other people for writing vile content when Art has been writing it all along. This guy needs to be locked up in a loney-bin.