Author Topic: Searching for Survivors of Academy at Swift River  (Read 2431 times)

Offline Ace17

• View Profile
    • http://amagiliberty.blogspot.com
Searching for Survivors of Academy at Swift River
« on: November 18, 2006, 09:04:40 PM »
I am currently focusing on a series of news features exposing the abuses in the troubled teen industry focusing on ASR.  I am looking for anyone who has ever had any sort of affiliation with this program.  Please PM me if you are willing to share your experience good or bad.  I realize that there is a lot of controversy over this, and while I firmly believe one way, I would also like to include legitimate feedback from the other side.  Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 12:38:02 PM »
i'd start with researching seasoned, proven, long-term industry child abusers like rudy bentz and tim brace who both came from CEDU (sued out of business for abuse) and went on to other programs like HLA and Carlbrook to spread the abusive CEDU program.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 04:27:51 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
i'd start with researching seasoned, proven, long-term industry child abusers like rudy bentz and tim brace who both came from CEDU (sued out of business for abuse) and went on to other programs like HLA and Carlbrook to spread the abusive CEDU program.

both of them were at ASR as well.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control