Author Topic: Suds Back in Canada? Who's Watching Them Now?  (Read 17274 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Suds Back in Canada? Who's Watching Them Now?
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2006, 07:31:56 PM »
Sounds a lot like Cheryl, "Shane if you love me, you'll go on fornits and take up for me, and tell them to shove it up their ass, etc etc...." and this almost grown-up-kid is still being used, IMO.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2006, 07:38:46 PM »
Or, it could be anything.
Shane, why did your parents enroll you with the Sudweeks so you could "experience these wonderful life changing events while under the Suds' luving care" that you seem to remember with such fondness?
What are all these "businesses" that you run now?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2006, 07:51:13 PM »
Somehow I don't think we'll be hearing much from Shane anymore.  This is usually how it plays out.  One of the 'devoted' comes on here out of some misguided sense of loyalty and tries in vain to slant and skirt (mostly outright ignore) the issues.  When they find out they can't, they run.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2006, 08:13:53 PM »
Fuck You. Keep self-medicating you idiot.  This forum is not about me.  But oh yeah thats right, you came here with an attitude and now your even after one of these former kids that you were so valiantly defending.  Go sit on a log you idiot. What good are you?

Shane Haley

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2006, 09:37:21 PM »
No good. Anyone that comes on here with the intent to hurt anyone - including kids who were in programs - because they don't agree with them are no good. They have lost sight of what is truly important and they are vendictive, and downright mean.

If Shane said he saw ABC, and heard DEF, then that's what he saw and heard. You here on Fornits, or anyone else, can take that away from him. You can try, and try as you may it's obvious it's not working.

What right do you have to come here and challenge a child who was there? Maybe, just maybe you are wrong. Ever thought about that one, ANON. GUEST. Ever thought that maybe there is another side to this story and that maybe, just maybe, things have gotten twisted and blown out of proportion? Of course not. And of course you know best - so you think. But all of you have destroyed any credibility you might have had by all your rants and raves and all your trashing and bashing of even the very people you claim to care about - former program kids.

Get over yourself, look at the bigger picture, and go help the cause. It is people like the one posting against Shane who appear to be destroying, rather than helping, this cause.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2006, 02:12:40 PM »
Young men like Shane are manipulated while in these programs, and unfortunately some continue to be manipulated after they leave.
Few kids read trial transcripts--like Mark Sudweek's trial transcripts in Canada: and kids like Shane simply believe what they are told by the Sudweeks.
The Sudweeks aren't going to tell Shane that Mark Sudweeks was found guilty, and that he also lost the appeal. Nor, will they admit their gulit and wrong-doings.
The Sudweeks will not accept are admit their wrong-doings at Whitmore Academy to this former student.
Shane is allowed his own beliefs and opinions; and he does have the right to express them.
YET: he is not excused for his vulgarity towards people who have been damanged by the Sudweeks. So, if others attack him, it might be somewhat understandable.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2006, 06:28:17 PM »
Young men like Shane are manipulated while in these programs, and unfortunately some continue to be manipulated after they leave.
Few kids read trial transcripts--like Mark Sudweek's trial transcripts in Canada: and kids like Shane simply believe what they are told by the Sudweeks.
The Sudweeks aren't going to tell Shane that Mark Sudweeks was found guilty, and that he also lost the appeal. Nor, will they admit their gulit and wrong-doings.

I am well aware of trial transcripts finding the Sudweeks' GUILTY.  I have maintained my relationships with the Sudweeks now for over six years.  You might ask yourself why. Why would this "KID" maintain such a close relationship with these "CRIMINALS"?  The answer is simple.  They saved my life, plain and simple.  Paid or not.  Yes I will admit they do have some un-orthodox ways of conducting thier business, but I think that was my saving grace.  During my year and a half with the Sudweeks they took on countless kids that came to us with horror stories of other programs and how harsh and abusive these other places were.  I firmly believe that with my demeanor at that time, had I been anywhere else I would have morphed into an animal of sorts.  I belive that there is good in everyone. I believe that the Sudweeks never intentionally or unintentionally intended on hurting anyone in thier care.  I am a little peeved at the use of the term "manipulated".  If anything, I feel I "used" them to make my life smoother.  But what can they expect when you take on hundreds of unruly teens.  It is'nt going to be a smooth ride.  All I ask is that for the sake of even just one case like mine, that you folks cut them a little slack.

Thank You
Shane Haley

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2006, 07:13:27 PM »
Shane,
Congratulations the fact that YOU have a good life, now.

But asking parents of children who were abused at Whitmore Academy to "cut the Sudweeks some slack" is not going to happen.

Mr. Jared Eldridge has already done the "slack cutting" when he allowed Cheryl Sudweeks to cop-a-plea to "hazing" and to walk away with no jail time.

But, you have done nothing wrong--and, should not be attacked for for has been viewed as your misplaced support of child abusers.
Continued good luck with your life.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2006, 08:10:41 PM »
Assuming you even really exist, you, Shane, are nothing but a miserable half-person now, a cringing lapdog at the feet of the Sudweeks' table. Blinded by your unthinking trust, you fail to recognize the suffering of your fellows, and instead place your trust in the worthless lies of a pair of serious psychopaths.

It would have been better if you had died.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2006, 09:04:51 PM »
Milk,
Shane must think Cheryl could just "unintentionally" spit in a child's face.
Or, "unintentiionally" call a kid a bitch, nigger, or slut.
Or, "unintentionally" throw a little boy down the stairs...or withhold food...or slap a kid across the face....or torment them in what she called "GROUP,..."
It goes on and on what this bitch just "unintentionally" did to abuse kids.

Unintentionally my ass!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2006, 02:10:35 AM »
Thank you folks sooo much for the eye-opener.  Especially, the person who said I would be better off dead.  Now I know the element I am up against.  I will be not returning to this forum and best of luck to all of you in your endeavors.

Shane Haley

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2006, 02:39:59 AM »
NEXT!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
For Shane and the other kids who come here
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2006, 11:14:13 AM »
Milk Gargling Death - I think a lot of people are going to see exactly what they are up against - nuts on this board.

Get real - telling a kid he would be better off dead?

You've gone over the line, in my opinion. Way over the line. Any if others here support you then shame on them too.

This has to be the most disgusting forum I have ever run across. THere is an illusion people on here care for kids but if the reader takes time (and most don't because it's so UNbelievable and UNprofessional and UNcredible) they see clearly and quickly that through pages and pages and pages on this forum all you find are:

Hate
Guilt
Jealousy
Vendictiveness
Craziness
Mean-spiritedness

And all I can say is I hope Shane really meant it and that he stays off this mind-fuck of a forum. Because frankly, that is all it is as far as I can tell. Any good is gone and has been replaced with wickedness, bitterness, hatred, and more.

Another piece of sad news is to think that kids coming from programs find this forum - is this what they think adults today are like? I hope they realize just how few people really converse on this site. Notice most of them post as "guest" too afraid of showing their identities. And you get people who given themselves names like:

Milk Gargling Death
Dan the Chainsaw Man
Three Springs Way Gookin'
Dr. Fucktard
Buzzkill
Dysfunction Junction

To name a few. Not too credible if you ask me. Most people get it pretty early on, if they have common sense. Kids, realize this is not "normal".

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2006, 11:38:01 AM »
Oh please.  Like people are supposed to tolerate programs and people who abuse kids for fun and profit?  Fornits is a walk in the park compared to institutionalized child abuse.  Go work on your pro-unregulated-programs and child-abduction agencies website and stay away from Fornits which is clearly a thorn in your program-apologist-side.  You aren't fooling anybody.

Y.A.W.N.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2006, 11:49:17 AM »

Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:14 am     Post subject: For Shane and the other kids who come here  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milk Gargling Death - I think a lot of people are going to see exactly what they are up against - nuts on this board.

Get real - telling a kid he would be better off dead?

You've gone over the line, in my opinion. Way over the line. Any if others here support you then shame on them too.

This has to be the most disgusting forum I have ever run across. THere is an illusion people on here care for kids but if the reader takes time (and most don't because it's so UNbelievable and UNprofessional and UNcredible) they see clearly and quickly that through pages and pages and pages on this forum all you find are:

Hate
Guilt
Jealousy
Vendictiveness
Craziness
Mean-spiritedness

And all I can say is I hope Shane really meant it and that he stays off this mind-fuck of a forum. Because frankly, that is all it is as far as I can tell. Any good is gone and has been replaced with wickedness, bitterness, hatred, and more.

Another piece of sad news is to think that kids coming from programs find this forum - is this what they think adults today are like? I hope they realize just how few people really converse on this site. Notice most of them post as "guest" too afraid of showing their identities. And you get people who given themselves names like:

Milk Gargling Death
Dan the Chainsaw Man
Three Springs Way Gookin'
Dr. Fucktard
Buzzkill
Dysfunction Junction

To name a few. Not too credible if you ask me. Most people get it pretty early on, if they have common sense. Kids, realize this is not "normal".
 [/quote]

You say most of them post as "guest" too afraid of showing their identities and yet you post as  "guest".   Isn't that a double standard?  Why in your case is ok to do so?