Author Topic: Sue and the Whitmore Academy  (Read 2156 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sue and the Whitmore Academy
« on: October 31, 2006, 02:47:05 PM »
I saw this on the Whitmore thread and thought it would be appropriate in this forum too.  Very interesting but sad story.

http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?t=19138

my name is logan haynsworth and i went to utah to live with mark and cheryl on may 17th 2003 and came home the following may. while there i witnessed more then a handful of kids get humilated abused starved etc. me being one of them....

i was accused of being a lesbian with one of the girls named jenna sager and practically backed into a corner until i "admitted" we had been sexually involved. i thought if i just said that we kissed and what not they would stop and i wouldnt get in trouble but things only got worse. we were forced to move into the basement where i slept in a pantry or storage room with no blankets or pillows. i was denied showers and food unless it was moldy leftovers. i was constantly beat up on and made to all sorts of things including wearing old pink sweatpants no underwear or bra and a tore shirt that said spoiled. i could not wear shoes and not talk to any of the kids. eventually i tried to tell them it wasnt true and i just went along with it so i wouldnt get in trouble. that didnt work out either. things just got worse....

that is just a LITTLE bit of my story...
i could go on and on but the point of all this is that no matter what anybody saids I KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED THERE CAUSE I SAW IT WITH MY 2 FUCKIN EYES

so fuck you if you wanna be a cherylwhipped pussy and act like nothing happened. you have no respect for yourself and still cant admit that what happened was real.

if you have any questions or what not feel free to contact me im not scared to hear what you think whether you wanna send me hatemail for expressing my story or you wanna support me whatever

but know that im not gonna stop pursuing this and i will make sure that justice is served and that reincarnation of satan cheryl sudweeks gets what she fuckin deserves

THANKS! =)

Deb's question:

Logan and SilentKarma,
Were your parents refered by PURE?

Logan's answer:

i would have to ask my mother but i know that she did alot of internet research and visited the facility before sending me there. i know she was refered by the main lady who convinced most parents to send their kids there... i can't really remember her name but she has been mentioned alot. the sudweeks paid her to recommend them..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 05:32:26 PM »
It just keeps on and on and on, doesn't it?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2006, 05:34:55 PM »
This girl goes on to post: that all her phone calls and emails were ignored by JARED ELDRIDGE--the same DA who allowed Cheryl Sudweeks to "cop a plea" in the criiminal trial.

GOOD OLE UTAH JUSTICE STIKES AGAIN!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2006, 05:35:22 PM »
We need a Sue Scheff forum to move all this crap to.

Yes, people, even if it is true, if you repeat it a hundred fucking times, it becomes crap.

But yes, it's Utah. Someone needs to oust that DA.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2006, 05:42:07 PM »
Yeah, Utah is really pro-child allright.  NOT!  What a shameless bunch they are.  200 plus programs in the state and how many people do they have to monitor them?  NOT ENOUGH!  It's up to parents and advocates to blow the whistle, and then when they do, chances are all that will happen is the perp will get a slap on the wrist.  

Kids and parents need to tell their story to the media!  That's the best way to protect children and parents from the potential for abuse in these private programs.  You can have your name, face, age, obfuscated on camera if you choose.  In the print media, they can call you a different name or use initials.  Just tell your story.  Don't be silenced by fear or shame.  The truth is a positive defense.

Dateline was looking for people who have had experience with Sorenson's.  Maybe they will do a story on Whitmore in the near future, or add something to the Sorenson's piece about another program in Utah.  (should say I don't know what the story is on Sorensons' it could be positive for all we know).  Dateline usually does balanced pieces though so I think it's worth a shot!

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2006, 06:10:09 PM »
Quote from: ""Milk Gargling Death Penal""
We need a Sue Scheff forum to move all this crap to.

Well, it was posted in Whitmore, where it belongs. It could also go in the Ed Con forum. The prob, SS isn't 'a' program, but an individual who refers to multiple programs, so it's going to get spread around. But, it can get much at times.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2006, 07:56:17 PM »
Quote from: ""Deborah""
Well, it was posted in Whitmore, where it belongs.

In light of recent events and the fact that either Sue-Izzy & Co. keep putting there bullshit up here, there and everywhere, I thought it was appropriate here also.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Look Under WWASP for More on Scheff
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2006, 06:19:08 PM »
check out the World Wide Association of Specialty Schools for more on Scheff

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2007, 12:18:19 AM »
Isn't this exactly the kind of maltreatment WWASPS is being sued for?

Wonder who referred this poor kid and how much they got paid for the placement.

:flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame: