Author Topic: Scheff on Scheff  (Read 5262 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Scheff on Scheff
« on: October 30, 2006, 10:59:57 PM »
Quote:
Subj: [Trekkers] IECA Conference
Date: 10/12/02 2:14:57 PM Central Daylight Time
To: [email protected]
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Independent Educational Consultants Association Conference. Nov. 7-9 in Washington, DC. Let's pray the sniper situation is resolved by then.

It is open to all in the Industry. One day is all Boarding Schools and the other day is all Specialty Programs. I plan on meeting many that I have spoken to and represent. I have been in this industry, going on 4 years now, and placed over 100 children successfully, as well as visited over 15 schools. That is what qualifies me as a CEP. Certified Educational Planner. Huh! Donna had this planned for me and I am doing my best.

Steve Bozak, an IECA member, actually told me personally, I am a more qualified CEP than many of the IECA members! And I know parents think so. Steve has continually asked me to move to NY to work for him, but I love PURE and I love Florida! As I was having my new cards made up for our new address, and BBB status, Steve told me to be sure to add CEP. He is truly the only EC that I would ever trust.

Anyway, Lon Woodbury, Tom Crooke and all the stuffy IECA members will be there, but I am going to meet all the schools and programs. I am bringing 2 other representatives of PURE also. So I won't be alone in this bee's nest! BTW: WWASP always sends a rep too....can't wait to see who that is....

Is there a connection?

Is this how one becomes a Certified Educational Planner? Hate to tell ya, I would trust other parents with kids in programs more than I would trust the likes of individuals such as this. (However, it would take more than just other parents testimonials to convince me a program was safe and providing what my kids may be deemed to need.)

Interesting don't ya think!

Don't we all think parents need to be aware of the so called expertise these individuals profess to hold. I do!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Scheff on Scheff
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 11:01:01 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Scheff on Scheff
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2006, 11:14:36 PM »
Just reading Scheff's words, and her total disrepect and disregard for ethics is :flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Scheff on Scheff
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2006, 11:24:52 PM »
Susan being so high on Bozak seems odd; as Bozak does referring to WWASPS. Isn't it strange, that she is so cozy with him? Her protectiveness of Randal Hinton seemed strange too; until I read he was one of those at WWASPS who made sure she got paid for her referrals. Then it made sense.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Scheff on Scheff
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2006, 11:33:16 PM »
Heard someone commenting once about Susan's great success as a WWASP referral parent and all the big money she made referring parents and their kids to WWASP.

What if WWASP had kept paying Susan; and she hadn't fallen out with WWASP?  How far up that WWASP ladder might she have climbed?

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Scheff on Scheff
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2006, 12:09:37 PM »
I wish I was there at the trial in SLC, but I hadn't stumbled upon all this until a year ago. Sue seems very persuasive. I wish there was an interview or something I could listen to with her on it.

I've never come into contact with her before. But, I am curious to who she is, and the reasons everyone seems to hate this woman.

I have to admit I find it a little odd, that she refferred so many parents to WWASP, collecting money all the way, then turned around to say they were abusive.

Maybe I will look her up in Florida? I'm not sure if I will be in her neck of the woods, or not? But, we'll see.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Scheff on Scheff
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2006, 12:14:14 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Scheff on Scheff
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2006, 12:32:34 PM »
It has been documented from the WWASP vs PURE transcripts that Scheff continued to refer children to WWASP after she started her own company PURE.
And, this was after she says that her own daughter was abused in the WWASP facility in which she placed this girl, Ashley.
The documentation stated that Scheff continued to refer to WWASP for a few months after she started PURE.
Now why would a MOM refer other parents to a WWASP when this MOM claims WWASP was abusive to her own kid?...besides the money angle, that is?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Scheff on Scheff
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2006, 01:03:00 PM »
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?t= ... arrassment

Could this be why?

Does this have something to do with one of the other cases in Florida in which Sue Scheff was a party to.  Someone posted a link to the county clerks office.  I can't find it now.  But I think there was another case in which Scheff was a plantiff in.  The name of the other party,  I think, was Joshua Rose.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Scheff on Scheff
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2006, 02:46:35 PM »
Anon, is this the link you are looking for?

http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?t=17255&start=315

Curious wrote:
To the person who just wrote about Sue Scheff and her lawsuits. There is a case coming up in Utah with her name involved. I would be very interested if any one may know of any lawsuits Sue has been involved in. If we could get the names and number or where they were, I can get the depositions and information for another lawsuit. I know there was a case in Utah federal court and state court. Anyone have the names of the suits? It is important. I heard she is divorced so there would be information there and she sue a person she claimed was stalking her. What state? Help would be very good.

--------------------------------------------

Anon, have you tried researching this yourself through public records? It appears that Broward County like many counties in the U.S. has a free public search service that allows one to search circuit court, county court, family court, etc. records by the parties name or case number. You may need to know the person's full name and middle initial. If there is a terms of use, you should read it as it would explain what the policy is concerning accessing public records.

http://www.clerk-17th-flcourts.org/bccoc2/Default.asp?

Click on PUBLIC ACCESS CASE SEARCH

--------------------------------------------------------------
Try this link instead:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Scheff on Scheff
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2006, 02:55:19 PM »

Home  |   Online Services  |  FAQ  |  Fine Payments  |  My Account  |  Public Search  |  Downloads  |  Premium Search  |  Log In  |  Basket  

Case Summary
Broward County Case Number:  COWE98007506 State Reporting Number:  061998SC007506AXXXWE
Court Type:  CIVIL DIVISION - COUNTY COURT Case Type:  DAMAGES > 2500 < 5000
Incident Date:  N/A Filing Date:  10/16/1998
Court Location:  WEST COURTHOUSE Case Status:  Disposition Entered*
HELP

Case Parties
Relationship Last Name First Name Middle Name Party Type Sex Race D.O.B. D.O.D. ID Type ID Number
001  COLLINS  KATHLEEN  ANNE  AT          BARID  000000938815  
001  COLLINS  KATHLEEN  ANNE  AT          BARID  000000938815  
001  SCHEFF  SUSAN    PL              
002  PLANT  VICKI  L  AT          BARID  000000773336  
002  PLANT  VICKI  L  AT          BARID  000000773336  
002  ROSE  JOSHUA    DF              
  SHUTTER  STEVEN  G  JUDGE          JUDGE  80  

Key Dates - Future Scheduled Events
There is no key date information available for this case.

Related Cases
There is no related case information available for this case.
   * Click Here for clarification of the case status.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE:  Selecting the "Case Detail" button will deduct one unit from your account.  

NOTE:  The "Pay Fine/Fees" request may take up to 60 seconds.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Broward County Clerk of the Courts

Contact Us

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Flying Hedgehogs Blog Site on SUE SCHEFF: Con Artist Fraud
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2006, 08:10:25 PM »
i think sue scheff is a "crook," a "con artist" and a "fraud."
she's probably also ugly.

and unlike the poor woman she just won 11.3 million dollars from, a katrina survivor who couldn't afford to hire a lawyer or show up to trial, i have the resources to defend my first amendment rights in court.

so there.

Sue Scheff you are so in trouble

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
(954) 389-9350 Sue Scheff Phone Number
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2006, 07:21:41 PM »
Call her CCM girl.  (954) 389-9350 Sue Scheff Phone Number.  Everyone hates her for the same reason you hate Bob Lichfield.  Sue Scheff is "Little Bob."

Quote from: ""CCM girl 1989""
I wish I was there at the trial in SLC, but I hadn't stumbled upon all this until a year ago. Sue seems very persuasive. I wish there was an interview or something I could listen to with her on it.

I've never come into contact with her before. But, I am curious to who she is, and the reasons everyone seems to hate this woman.

I have to admit I find it a little odd, that she refferred so many parents to WWASP, collecting money all the way, then turned around to say they were abusive.

Maybe I will look her up in Florida? I'm not sure if I will be in her neck of the woods, or not? But, we'll see.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CCM Girl Message to You on "Who is Sue Scheff"?
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2006, 09:04:28 PM »
CCM girl:  Sue Scheff is an uneducated half-wit.  Someone asked why Sue Scheff with all her wealth from her trust fund did not go "do something" with her life, like get an education from a good college. The answer is simple:  Sue Scheff is not bright.  In her deposition transcripts she says she went to some place called Novi for a semester.  Maybe she failed her little classes?  Who knows? The next set of lawyers will pick up where the WWASP left off and it won't be pretty.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joshua Rose and Sue Scheff
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2006, 09:10:18 PM »
002 ROSE JOSHUA DF ?  Isn't this Sue Scheff's jiggilo x-boyfriend?