Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > The Troubled Teen Industry

FACEKHAN : too much time on your hands

<< < (2/3) > >>

Antigen:
Facekhan is entirely correct

--- Quote --- Anonymous wrote

You leave a sloppy trail. Get smart. TOAST!!!
--- End quote ---

Care to explain to me how, exactly, this could be construed as anything other than a death threat?

The only voluntary urine sample they'll get from me is a taste test
--Bumper Sticker
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

FaceKhan:
Maybe he works for godaddy and it was all just a marketing ploy to get me to buy their private domain service. Nah I think it was a threat.

My only question is what self-proclaimed healer of children put you up to this?

Antigen:
Buddy, you shouldn't have to pay to maintain your account. When it's time to renew leme see if I can cut you a better deal than that.
In order to live free and happily you must sacrifice boredom. It is not always an easy sacrifice.
-- Richard Bach

--- End quote ---

FaceKhan:
I think you misunderstand. I am paying for their domain by proxy service so no one can retrieve my information from the whois database anymore. I save about 26 bucks a year with godaddy as opposed to other registrars so paying 9 of it back for additional privacy is not a big deal.

I could have edited my account details and
removed my address but this is better.

My hosting company is another story. I have had bad luck with hosting companies. One "forgot" to tell me and 50,000 of their other customers that their credit card database was stolen (got a newslink from their competitor), and the more recent one is just not nice to their customers.

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them?" Babylon 5-A Late Delivery from Avalon

[ This Message was edited by: FaceKhan on 2003-03-15 14:43 ]

Antigen:
Well, we're nice to our customers. Check out the rates page from the main site (click home) and let me know if we can help you out. We'll cut you a better than standard rate, since your site is not that huge and not commercial.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark.  The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.  
--Plato
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version