Author Topic: Beckie Strange  (Read 11926 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Beckie Strange
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2003, 01:42:00 PM »
Beckie Strange is so fat that when she goes out wearing high heels she comes back wearing flip flops. :rofl:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Beckie Strange
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2003, 01:48:00 PM »
Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat tooBeckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too..Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too.Beckie is fat and smelly and she smells and she's fat too. ::spam::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Beckie Strange
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2003, 01:49:00 PM »
Is Beckie strange fat?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Beckie Strange
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2003, 01:49:00 PM »
Yes she is.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Beckie Strange
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2003, 01:49:00 PM »
How fat?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Beckie Strange
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2003, 01:50:00 PM »
Really fucking fat!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Beckie Strange
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2003, 06:40:00 PM »
Bro! your a mean, funny motha F'er
 :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Beckie Strange
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2003, 09:35:00 PM »
i hope she gets even fatter so she explodes

Offline Beckie

• View Profile
Beckie Strange
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2003, 01:44:00 PM »
This is Beckie,
I don't know who wrote before saying that they were me, but it wasn't me.  Missy just told me about this site, and that there were some pretty horrible things being written about me on it.  As for all your comments, I don't know what to say.  We all know I was fat, but there is no need to exadurate.  I don't understand why you feel the need to continuously get on a website and say things about me.  Yes I am married, I do have a daughter, and a stepdaughter, and we are all very happy.  Sorry to disappoint you.  Maybe you should take a long look at your own life because obviously I'm doing a hell of alot better that you.  
So why do you feel the need to type things about me on a website?  Is it because you have no life of your own and nothing else to do?  Maybe it?s because you are so insecure in your own life that you feel you need to try and belittle other people to make yourself feel better.  Whatever problem you have you obviously should take a look at it.   The funny part is that you don't even have the balls to say who you are, instead you type everything anonymously.  With that being said, good luck to you Peter Moore, and to whoever is writing these little notes.  Hope everything works out for you.

-Beckie

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Beckie Strange
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2003, 08:25:00 PM »
HEY BECKIE YOU BIG FAT FUCKING STINKY SKANKY slut!HOW DID YOUR DAUGHTERS FETUS GROW IN THAT FAT NASTY BODY! I FEEL SOOOO FUCKING SORRY FOR YOUR DAUGHTER IF I WAS RELATED TO YOU ID KILL MYSELF! I HOPE IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER TO THINK THAT THE PEOPLE WRITING THIS SHIT ABOUT YOU ARE MISERABLE OR DOING BAD OR WHATEVER! AT LEAST WE AREN"T PREGNANT FAT UGLY ANNOYING SLUTTY DISEASED HORNY STUPID SKANK ASS SLUTS WITH CHEESEBURGERS IN OUR HANDS. YOU ARE A FILTHY FUCKING GROSS GIRL AND PETE MOORE HATES YOU SO STOP TALKING TO HIM. I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER WITH A DAUGHTER MAYBE YOU CAN TEACH HER TO LOVE YOU YOU UGLY BITCH>

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Beckie Strange
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2003, 12:17:00 AM »
who cares?

The people posting this crap are far worse off than any overweight person could ever be.
Sick individuals, Ill, deranged, perverted, insecure faggots. Its quite revealing and humorous not for what is being said, but its very difficult to ignore the fact that the fools posting this shit are also masturbating to the thought of a fat smelly person who doesnt exsist but in thier own silly, feeble, simple minds.

At least be creative with your mediocre www. insults, or shut the fuck up.

I'd like to meet any one of the people who post this shit or find the silly need to instigate further bullshit replies.

Im at the Horse Shoe Bar and grill most nights on Hwy 213 Portland Oregon...better bring a few friends muther fucks. Put up or shut up. :scared:

Offline Beckie

• View Profile
Beckie Strange
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2003, 07:31:00 PM »
Who is this?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Beckie Strange
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2003, 12:10:00 AM »
your fat