Author Topic: PLEASE. i don't understand.  (Read 1484 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
PLEASE. i don't understand.
« on: January 04, 2007, 01:04:30 PM »
I followed a link to this page from the forum on Myspace and wow its chaotic here.

I'm a former student... or "resident" to be more accurate. Everyone is so secretive about their identities here... it makes me nervous to disclose mine.
I'll go so far as to say I was pulled from PG 32 seven mo. before graduation (and I'm just fine. i have a 3.7 GPA, Tulane Law School Bound, I've hiked Himalayas, delivered a baby in Tanzania, and am everything my parents were told I would never be if they pulled me... a smart successful vivacious passionate 22 year old little chick). If you knew me then you can probably guess who I am, although I doubt it matters. I don't get the secrecy thing here.

Are any of you actuall counselors??? Really?
Did any of you know PG 32? If so, do you know how everyone is?
I'd like to hear from anyone... student or staff, who knew me back then.

I'd especially like to hear from my counselors, David Jordan and Julie.... sorry Julie, can't remember your surname. If ya'll're on here or anyone here can give me contact info, please respond and I'll give you my email or myspace info privately.
I'm interested in learning more about the lawsuit, so anyone  unscrambleing the fine print for me would have my gratitude.

Also... I'm afraid of bad news... but how is Jim Sir? He was eccentric for sure, but I loved that Moonshine/Thunder Road Song. My fiance's grandfather has that exact same voice and now that I've placed it I can't help but remember him fondly.

I hope everyone who's angry here sees the justice they seek.
I hope everyone bitter here can find peace.
I hope everyone hurt here will heal quickly.
And I hope everyone responsible for ANY hurtful or unprofessional events at HLA or their cover-ups will stop passing the buck and do what they always asked of us... just come clean. No spin. Be the person you hope you helped your students be and lead by example. That is quite literally the least you can do.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 01:15:26 PM »
Well, yes, there are lots of former staff and kids here.  the reason why identities are protected is because Len has a penchant for filing suit against anyone who speaks out against HLA (and a penchant for buggery).  Some people have even beeen threatened by goons calling their homes late at night and threatening violence against them, their spouses and children.  It's a serious matter and why people need to protect their identities when dealing with these criminals.

You, however, seem to be doing dandy - just like they said you wouldn't. :roll:   Go figure.  

Welcome to the site.  Please share your experiences if you like.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline FunkyChild

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 12:08:30 AM »
no shit!!! well, who did that happen to?
ithout art, the crudeness of the world\'s realities would make everyday life unbearable