Author Topic: physical restraints  (Read 4276 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
physical restraints
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2006, 10:14:35 AM »
Again, I am not disputing your stories.  Though, I believe the broken arm was from a flag football game accident.  This may be two separate stories though.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
physical restraints
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2006, 08:40:42 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Restraints are to only be used if the child is hurting themselves or someone else.  

Let me clarify "many".  Two or three times per year HLA  trains around 15 staff members in TACT proceedures.

That is a big load of shit. I was restrained 4 or 5 times while I was at HLA and I was not hurting anybody or myself. I ran around the inside of the lodge, out of it and back through it again and was restrained by lee and brian alano.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
physical restraints
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2006, 08:26:07 PM »
Why were you running in and out of the lodge?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
physical restraints
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2006, 02:00:45 AM »
Exercise.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
physical restraints
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2006, 02:34:19 AM »
rob hyde wouldn't stop yelling at me. i started to walk away from him and he ran after me, so i ran away from him. he's not the most fun person to have chasing after you.

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
physical restraints
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2006, 08:01:03 AM »
Quote from: ""Sensai""
Why were you running in and out of the lodge?

Why would it matter why a kid is running if restraints are only used if a kid is endangering their own kife or that of others?
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
physical restraints
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2006, 09:19:11 AM »
It doesnt. Sensai would appreciate it if you would stop asking him questions though. This is about us not him. He was instructed by the Buch to only get information not give it. Got it? Good.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
physical restraints
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2006, 10:42:51 AM »
It doesnt. Sensai would appreciate it if you would stop asking him questions though. This is about us not him. He was instructed by the Buch to only get information not give it. Got it? Good.

very true.  see how sensai stopped responding when questions were asked about his/her interest in HLA?

sensai is definitely not a current employee, unless, of course, HLA has opened a facility in florida.  i've seen quite a few ex-employees though that like to come on here and kick some kids around like the good ol' days.  sensai will either disappear or ratchet it up severely.  

i suspect we've heard the last of sensai, but, of course, s/he can always come back with aother name or as anon.  i'll bust him/her out if it happens.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
physical restraints
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2006, 11:27:57 AM »
True. So Sensai how is Live Oak this time of year?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
physical restraints
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2006, 12:50:22 AM »
Sean reposa had his arm broken during a football game when he was tackled by Danny Prevale. A staff member at the time. I saw this happen.

My best friend Alex was restrained in the lodge after he had an argument with another student. Alex was confronted by Jose, a former employee (ac staff) and alex exchanged words with him and walked off while very angry, Jose then proceded to restrain him, hitting Alexs head on the wall and giving him a concusion. He was taken to the hospital, taken back to school, and slept in the admin with John McMillan. Doug sills later called alex's parents and said he was fine and there was no damage done to him.

I like the honest level of the staff. They care about the kids.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
physical restraints
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2006, 06:18:20 PM »
funny how people who know nothing about what happens comment as if they do. Talk about honesty, the level of hipocrasy that shows up on this website on a daily basis is astounding.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
physical restraints
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2006, 07:59:16 PM »
Is it now?

Please cite off specifically what you believe we are misinformed about.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
physical restraints
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2006, 08:09:47 PM »
Sean reposa had his arm broken during a football game when he was tackled by Danny Prevale. A staff member at the time. I saw this happen.

My best friend Alex was restrained in the lodge after he had an argument with another student. Alex was confronted by Jose, a former employee (ac staff) and alex exchanged words with him and walked off while very angry, Jose then proceded to restrain him, hitting Alexs head on the wall and giving him a concusion. He was taken to the hospital, taken back to school, and slept in the admin with John McMillan. Doug sills later called alex's parents and said he was fine and there was no damage done to him.

I'm certain HLA was so very helpful and the parents obtained a copy of the incident report right away without having to go through Q&Q (said with extreme sarcasm).

Offline FLCLcowdude

• View Profile
physical restraints
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2006, 02:39:03 PM »

Are you talking about Alex Bigger?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Physical Restraint
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2006, 01:06:22 AM »
I've witnessed Hidden Lake Employees use physical restraint on a female student when the student failed to listen to the staff members and stop approaching a car I was in. The Student was not causing any harm, only showing concern and compassion for me.