Author Topic: My sins in kids (maybe)  (Read 1158 times)

Offline LastnLine

• View Profile
My sins in kids (maybe)
« on: March 08, 2003, 08:42:00 PM »
First I would sugest anyone to read remembrence by ABUSH from the straight forum its really good! That brought back some memories for me.I used to hate not giving 2nds to newcomers who didn't earn talk etc, I just thought it was stupid to discipline that way and I used to get newcomers like Melvin C,Mike F,Lenny Z,and think how the FUCK am I supposed to help them!I was getting frustrated by this and the pressure of all the stupid rules and ideals!I think I was starting to wake up and decided to do what ever to get the FUCK OUT!I was sat in group on 5th phase for what I can't remember now but it had nothing to do about beig sober. Somehow I got out of it then I was getting pressure to send home Jim W.

A vote for GW is a vote for America's Führer.
--Anonymous (it's best that way...)

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ou will know for the first time if your evil or divine!

Offline LastnLine

• View Profile
My sins in kids (maybe)
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2003, 08:58:00 PM »
Now from what I was taught on how to help kids(since i had no clue to get sober before from anywhere else so to me the kids way was it)there was no way he ever was humble or honest I never felt it from him.Now I really dont know how he is outside of kids he could be a great guy but back then he was in my way of getting the FUCK out so I sent him home hoping some day he cop out and die! yes I was at the breaking point I didn't care any more I knew there had to be another way to get sober! He went home and I think that night I graduated so now I just had 6 more months to be free of kids and once that happened I was free of going back to jail cause I WAS COURT ORDERED to comeplete kids Today I am still clean and sober

First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0826400035/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> Gandhi

ou will know for the first time if your evil or divine!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My sins in kids (maybe)
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2003, 06:40:00 PM »
"Clean and Sober"?
---DIO fan or not, sobriety sux.
No wonder you dig country...