Author Topic: Russ Decker  (Read 7927 times)

Offline Rugby Punk

• View Profile
Russ Decker
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2007, 01:23:59 AM »
He graduated from Cedu in the early to mid 80's before coming to work there around 90-91. I remember that pretty clearly.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
he Fog of Cedu RS 89-91

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Russ Decker
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2007, 09:17:06 AM »
The name is Kristen Gilja.

Yup. Friend of mine while I was there. Took her art classes. Rather mellow. Heard she became more of a "heavy" in the years after I left. A shame, really.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
Russ Decker
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2007, 01:34:09 PM »
Then a phone call to his employer is in order.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Decker
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2007, 03:23:47 PM »
Quote from: ""Johnny Propheet""
I personally remember the acid abuse and setting the homeless man on fire....

Like Johnny, I also personally personally remember hearing Russ Decker confess to abusing acid and setting a homeless man on fire.  Additionally, I remember hearing Russ admit to participating in several gang rapes along with his skinhead friends.   That Sick Freak has no business counseling anyone.

-Son Of Serbia

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Russ Decker
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2007, 11:21:25 AM »
No offense to anyone who lived through Russ as a staffer, but has it occurred to anyone that Russ may have bolstered his pre-RMA tales  with a fair amount of bullshit in the same way that many students bolstered their own stories.   Russ was a student at RMA.

It seems very unlikely that any adolescent participated in several gang rapes, and lit a homeless man on fire and did not serve any jail time.   Put on your adult lenses and ask yourself -- Does Russ' story pass the bullshit test?    Is Russ Decker so brilliant that  he could commit these horrible crimes and never be prosecuted for them?

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
Russ Decker
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2007, 07:45:37 PM »
Excellent point.  What a fucked up situation.

1. If he did do those things and RMA didn't call the police in his home town.  That is illegal and a terrible example for kids.

2. He made those things up and staff didn't have the brains to see he was lying and allowed him to graduate with fake super disclosures. That is bonafide cult action right there my friends. Again, another terrible environment for kids.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Russ Decker
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2007, 05:25:18 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
No offense to anyone who lived through Russ as a staffer, but has it occurred to anyone that Russ may have bolstered his pre-RMA tales  with a fair amount of bullshit in the same way that many students bolstered their own stories.   Russ was a student at RMA.

It seems very unlikely that any adolescent participated in several gang rapes, and lit a homeless man on fire and did not serve any jail time.   Put on your adult lenses and ask yourself -- Does Russ' story pass the bullshit test?    Is Russ Decker so brilliant that  he could commit these horrible crimes and never be prosecuted for them?

I agree that It is indeed possible that Russ lied about these events, just as it is equally possible that Russ and his friends did in fact light the homeless man on fire, lots of crimes remain unsolved, so the fact that the police never arrested anyone doesn't surprise me one bit.  It could simply be a matter that the police had no leads because no witnesses ever stepped forward.    Or perhaps since the victim was a homeless nobody, the police simply didn't care (a definate possibility).  Also the majority of rapes (especially 20+ years ago) go unreported, so it's very possible that the Gang Rapes  Russ claimed to have participated in did indeed happen, and the victim(s) never came forward, probably due to embarassment.  

Then again it could all be lies, but this begs another question:
Why on earth would someone lie about being responsible for something like this?  How sick in the head would a person
have to be to do this?

Personally, I think there is some truth to these stories, although perhaps Russ embellished a bit in his story telling.  Having known Russ personally, I'm convinced that he is indeed capable of rape, as well murder, both mentally and physically.  But who really knows what happened except for Russ himself?

Whether Russ really did it or not, the very fact that he admitted to committing such attrocities makes him wholly unfit to council adolescents or anyone else for that matter.  Russ Decker is a sick freak, period, and he has no business giving anyone else advice on how to run their lives.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Russ Decker
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2007, 05:25:35 PM »

I agree that It is indeed possible that Russ lied about these events, just as it is equally possible that Russ and his friends did in fact light the homeless man on fire, lots of crimes remain unsolved, so the fact that the police never arrested anyone doesn't surprise me one bit.  It could simply be a matter that the police had no leads because no witnesses ever stepped forward.    Or perhaps since the victim was a homeless nobody, the police simply didn't care (a definate possibility).  Also the majority of rapes (especially 20+ years ago) go unreported, so it's very possible that the Gang Rapes  Russ claimed to have participated in did indeed happen, and the victim(s) never came forward, probably due to embarassment.  

Why on earth would someone lie about being responsible for something like this?  How sick in the head would a person
have to be to do this?

Personally, I think there is some truth to these stories, although perhaps Russ embellished a bit in his story telling.  Having known Russ personally, I'm convinced that he is indeed capable of rape, as well murder, both mentally and physically.  But who really knows what happened except for Russ himself?

Whether Russ really did it or not, the very fact that he admitted to committing such attrocities makes him wholly unfit to council adolescents or anyone else for that matter.  Russ Decker is a sick freak, period, and he has no business giving anyone else advice on how to run their lives.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Russ Decker
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2007, 05:25:53 PM »

have to be to do this?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Russ Decker
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2007, 02:41:56 PM »
check out this website:  http://rimoftheworld.net/sheriff/071225 note the 321****cove circle battery....that would be our boy Russ doing battery on his step son after breaking into his mother-inlaw's home on Christmas day...he beat the poor kid with a club in the bathroom...caught him totally offguard....broke the crapper and traumatized the family...still the same old asshole!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Russ Decker
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2007, 02:43:01 PM »
check out this website:  http://rimoftheworld.net/sheriff/071225 note the 321****cove circle battery....that would be our boy Russ doing battery on his step son after breaking into his mother-inlaw's home on Christmas day...he beat the poor kid with a club in the bathroom...caught him totally offguard....broke the crapper and traumatized the family...still the same old asshole!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
russ decker does it again
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2007, 02:47:48 PM »
check out this website:  http://rimoftheworld.net/sheriff/071225  seems our boy Russ decided to beat the shit out of his step son on Xmas morn and burst into his mother-in-law's unaanounced and uninvited...caught the poor kid in the crapper and beat hi with a club....some things never change...bear in my mind this guy now does "anger management" classes for the Christian Counseling Center of Redlands.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2007, 02:48:38 PM »
check out this website:  http://rimoftheworld.net/sheriff/071225  seems our boy Russ decided to beat the shit out of his step son on Xmas morn and burst into his mother-in-law's unaanounced and uninvited...caught the poor kid in the crapper and beat hi with a club....some things never change...bear in my mind this guy now does "anger management" classes for the Christian Counseling Center of Redlands.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2007, 02:49:11 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2007, 02:49:36 PM »