Author Topic: Russ Decker  (Read 8025 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
russ decker does it again
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2007, 02:50:27 PM »
check out this website:  http://rimoftheworld.net/sheriff/071225  seems our boy Russ decided to beat the shit out of his step son on Xmas morn and burst into his mother-in-law's unannounced and uninvited...caught the poor kid in the crapper and beat hi with a club....some things never change...bear in my mind this guy now does "anger management" classes for the Christian Counseling Center of Redlands.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
Russ Decker
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2007, 02:58:34 PM »
i clicked the link and see the chronological crime index.

Do you have a better link giving details? Or can you copy/paste into fornits.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Russ Decker
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2007, 04:19:50 PM »
Unfortunately, this is the only information posted at this time, but I can vouch for the fact that the attacker was Russ Decker and that he ambushed his step son at his mother-in-law's house in the bathroom causing considerable property damage per eyewitness accounts. It was a traumatic even for his in-laws as they struggled to pull Russ off his step son.  His attack was premeditated as he entered the house with a club. More information will be forthcoming once a court date once a court date has been set.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Russ Decker
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2007, 04:20:18 PM »
Unfortunately, this is the only information posted at this time, but I can vouch for the fact that the attacker was Russ Decker and that he ambushed his step son at his mother-in-law's house in the bathroom causing considerable property damage per eyewitness accounts. It was a traumatic even for his in-laws as they struggled to pull Russ off his step son.  His attack was premeditated as he entered the house with a club. More information will be forthcoming once a court date once a court date has been set.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Russ Decker
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2007, 04:20:50 PM »

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
Russ Decker
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2007, 04:43:43 PM »
when i clicked the link I didn't see any of the information you mentioned about Russ.

Please keep us updated.

Can you specify where on that page his incident is mentioned????

Offline alia23

• View Profile
letter to russ decker's new christian home
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2008, 09:34:35 PM »
this is the email i just sent them:

Hello,

I attended CEDU School, Russ Decker's former employer, in the early 1990s and am now undergoing extensive therapy, 15 years later, as an adult to try and undo the massive psychological abuse I endured during my 2 and a half year stay there.  They lied to my parents about their techniques, and lied to me telling me they knew what went on.  My parents are appalled and distraught to find, 15 years later, that they had been so deceived.  I have spent all this time thinking my parents intended for me to be abused there and am now trying to repair some of the damage that all that mistrust has caused in our relationship.

I want to know if you are using any of the techniques that were modeled at CEDU such as raps where students are instructed to scream at eachother and the floor as a form of emotional purging, propheets or all night emotional growth experiences where children are brainwashed into identifying themselves as the worst possible aspect of whatever mishaps have landed them in program (15 year old girls who were sexually active being trained to psychologically identify themselves as a slut or a whore, for example), and the ongoing use of shame and humiliation as a form of behavior modification.  Russ Decker was one of the many counselors during my stay who lacked the judgment and compassion required to  accurately assess  the long term effect of the 'methods' used at the CEDU program, and so  I fear for the emotional and psychological well being of the young people who are in your care.

I hope that you will take this email seriously.  I am currently in the process of researching and exposing every school that uses these harmful and abusive techniques and plan to challenge the current California 2 year statute of limitation on claims for this sort of abuse as it has taken me, as I mentioned before, 15 years to even come out of denial from the abuse and trauma I suffered there.  I will not bore you with the litany of ways my life has been delayed and sabotaged as a result of their training, but if you and your organization use any of these techniques please let me inform you of their horrifically destructive effects and implore you to change philosophies.  Please also be aware that part of my campaign includes revealing the methods of every one of these 'schools' to the parents of the children who attend them.  No one has the right to do something to someones child and lie to the parent about it.  That is molestation, that is abuse in itself.

I look forward to your response and hope earnestly that you are neither unaware of Mr. Decker's tainted past nor have you overlooked the cruelty of his former methods.  I truly hope that you do not use any of these abusive techniques, but more than that, I hope that if you do you are honest enough to realize it and stop.

Sincerely,
Alia Weiner
lia
your silence will not protect you

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Russ Decker
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2008, 10:20:37 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

We've already established here that Russ Decker is a self-admitted rapist and murderer, so this doesn't surprise me one bit.  In fact, this is exactly the sort of behavior I would expect from a sick freak like Russ.

What did surprise me however, is that somewhere out there Russ found a single mother desperate enough to marry him!  Well I guess by now she's seen the error of her ways, at least I hope she has.  Maybe she wised up, saw Russ for what he really is, and left him. This would certainly explain why Russ wasn't welcome at his in-laws house on Christmas Day.  Is this what motivated Russ to attack his wife's son? Was Russ trying to hurt his wife through her child? I'm really interested in hearing the facts behind this case.

On a personal note, I can't even begin to relate how disgusted I am with this piece of shit.  It's bad enough that Russ needed a club to beat up an adolescent boy.  It's even worse that Russ waited until his stepson was taking a shit before attacking him; thereby making sure that the poor kid had absolutely no chance of defending himself.  Seriously, what a fucking coward Russ Decker is!  This asshole needs to be taken off the street once and for all. Russ belongs in jail.   I sincerely hope that the judge throws the book at him, and that justice is finally served.  This is long overdue.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Russ Decker
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2008, 10:22:24 AM »
Serb, write an email.

Alia--hats off to you.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Russ Decker
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2008, 10:30:29 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Serb, write an email.

Alia--hats off to you.

Now that was a fast response!  I will gladly write an email to Russ Decker's employer.  Do you happen to have the Email address handy?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 05:11:05 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
are best
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2008, 11:02:46 AM »
I don't know. But apparently, Alia does.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Russ Decker
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2008, 04:54:50 PM »
I'll be sure to ask Alia for the address the next time I hear from her.

On another note, I did a little bit of checking on google, and I managed to tie Russ Decker's name to the address on the police report cited earlier.  Check the following link for the California Unclaimed Funds website:

http://www.unclaimedfundsprocessing.com ... rnia5.html

If you scroll down the list (and it is a very, very, long list) you will find the following:

Russ K. Decker
32172 Cove Circle
Running Springs, CA. 92382

Apparently, the address listed on the report was in fact
Russ Decker's legal address at some time.  But wait a minute, isn't this supposed to be his in-laws house?  I guess that Russ must have fallen on some pretty hard times if he had to live off
of his in-laws!  It is a well known fact that Cedu didn't pay their staff shit, so this scenario is totally plausible.

Man, Russ is an even bigger loser than I thought!  His in-laws were charitable enough to open their home to Russ and support his dead beat ass....And how did Russ show his gratitude?...By breaking down his in-laws door on Christmas Morning, and beating the hell out of their grandson with semi-lethal weapon, while he was shitting no less!  And let's not forget that Russ works for a CHRISTIAN family councling center!  Of all the days to terrorize his family (soon to be ex-family hopefully), Russ picked the most revered and holiest of Christian Holidays....CHRISTMAS! Un-fucking-believable!  Truly this shitbag named Russ Decker
has no shame.

Seriously, Alia give me that email address for Russ's employer.  i've got plenty of shit to say to them!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Decker
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2008, 02:27:18 PM »
I am a close friend of the family, and I know exactly what happened that day.  On Christmas a.m. for an unknown reason, Russ went to look for his gun and could not find it.  He called his mother-in-law and wanted to speak with his step-son accusing him of stealing his gun without any evidence.
 Russ and his wife are living in the in-laws former home and his father-in-law, (now deceased)  had a gun collection.  His mother-in-law had recently taken all of her husbands guns and possibly, accidently Russ' too, to her home.  She tried to explain this to Russ on the phone, but he hung up on her.
He took deceased father-in-laws (who was a police officer) nightstick (a lethal weapon)  and ran down the street bursting into his in-laws house and into the bathroom where his step-son was getting ready to take a shower (not a shit)  and proceded to beat the hell out of him with the club.  His mother-in-law and sister-in-law were screaming at him and trying to hold onto his arms trying to stop him from killing his step-son.  In the process, he destroyed the bathroom, broke the toilet, and several antiques that he now refuses to pay for.  
Russ has hated his step-son for several years and kicked him out of his house when he was 16 years old, to live on the streets. He also at that time threw away and gave away his step-son's possesions. His step-son is now living at his mother-in-laws house.  Russ has always been very erratic and had anger management problems.  As of today, Russ and his wife are still together and planning a nice vacation together in a few weeks. sick!  This man is a waste of flesh and should be taken off the streets and out of employment where he is currently able to damage the lives of young children. That's right, he currently is employed at a Christian Counseling Center and teaches anger management classes.  Right....What a joke this man is not even a Christian.  I wonder if his employer knows any of this???

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Russ Decker
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2008, 02:58:36 PM »
Sire they do!!
that's why he got the job.