Author Topic: Charlie Crist outed as gay?  (Read 5378 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Charlie Crist outed as gay?
« on: October 13, 2006, 07:18:54 PM »
I know this is politicial, but there have been posts regarding Crist previously and possible involvement with the seed.

Not that it matters to me one way or the other... It's the hipocracy. He has been anointed as Jeb's successor.

http://http://www.365gay.com/Newscon06/10/101206crist.htm

(Fort Lauderdale, Florida) Florida Attorney General Charlie Crist has been the subject of speculation for several years but on Wednesday a political opponent used National Coming Out Day to say he's known for years that Crist is gay.

Appearing on WFTL, a South Florida news-talk station, independent gubernatorial candidate Max Linn said it is common knowledge in Tallahassee that Crist is gay.

And, Linn said it is time Crist acknowledged it.

Charlie come out, come out from wherever you are," Linn said during an interview on the station.

Linn said he has known Crist for 25 years and even worked to help get him elected to other offices and that he's "a good guy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2006, 08:57:22 AM »
I don't think he's gay.  Who the f*** cares if he is anyway.  I was involved with the Seed for 30 years.  I never heard of Charlie Crist, except as a politian.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 05:27:39 PM »
The issues we really need to be concerned about are with Mr. Crist are:

1. His public and private policies vis-a-vis the ever present and continuing "DRUG WAR".

2. The source of his campaign money.

3.  To whom he will owe favors should he be elected.

Now that ought to scare the BEJESUS (as my Grandmother used to day) out of every Floridian.

Imagine this:  Betty and Mel Sembler and the Partnership for a Drug Free Amerka calling the shots from the side lines...still completely unaccountable to everyone for the ruin they cause. That's what you really need to worry about.    

If  Mr. Crist is gay, he's gay.  If he doesn't want to jam it in our faces, whatever his reasoning may be, I don't see where his "life-style choice" is my business.  Maybe I'm a bumpkin on this, but unless he's taking pages in the governor's office, or bending pages in the library, or paying for hookers of either sex with my tax dollars, what he does in the privacy of his own home is his private business.  

We've got this neat little thing in the Florida Constitution, Section 23, called the Right of Privacy - which states:  

Every natural person has the right to be let alone and free from governmental intrusion into the person's private life except as otherwise provided herein. This section shall not be construed to limit the public's right of access to public records and meetings as provided by law.

I can't find anything on the books yet that makes it illegal for a gay person to hold public office.  

Now, if he is gay and he knowingly chooses the dulpicitous and lonely life of a closeted gay republican, that's his cross to bear. Not any one else's.

Rest assured the hardline Republicans will dump him the minute he becomes a party liability and the "hole" issue will be moot.  
PUN INTENDED.

Have a nice day everyone.  ::rainbow::  
Stripe

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2006, 10:53:57 AM »
You too.  I hope the day comes when a person's sexual preference and religious affilitations are no longer used to discriminate them and keep them out of public office.

Questioning a politician's backround, as it relates to public policy, is our job as citizens.  Drilling them on who they like to drill is out of the realm of the public's business.  Same with religion ( or lack thereof).  The fact that atheists are still not electable in this country shows what collective idiots we are.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2006, 07:45:33 AM »
don't blame the players....blame the game!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2006, 02:02:33 AM »
Quote from: ""GregFL""
The fact that atheists are still not electable in this country shows what collective idiots we are.

Really? Are they not allowed to run or is it just inconcievable that they would be voted in?
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2006, 12:00:58 AM »
It's that Charlie Crist affiliates with people who think God smote New Orleans to punish us for tolerating blacks and gays.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2006, 08:36:10 PM »
Quote from: ""Oz girl""
Quote from: ""GregFL""
The fact that atheists are still not electable in this country shows what collective idiots we are.

Really? Are they not allowed to run or is it just inconcievable that they would be voted in?

There is no religious test for office.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
crist uouted as gay
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2006, 12:39:08 PM »
it was said if he chooses to live the duplicitous and lonely life of a gay republican, why should i care. ? i paraphrase
 in my experience, there is no such thing as a 'little bit corrupt' just as there is no such thing as 'a little bit pregnant'
 if a man chooses to live a duplicitous life, then he is a duplicitous man. why , then, 'elect to ignore that? and why suppose that it won't affect you? if one of the highest oficers of the court is engaged in a constant deception, do you imagine it won't affect your life through laws and deals?
 i'm sure i will garner much enmity for this

Offline The Tidy Bowl Man

• View Profile
    • http://google.groups.com/group/the-first-church-of-the-united-states-of-america
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2007, 09:51:33 AM »
Give him this much credit. He's Mr. johnson with a new coming mother beard. He left a bunch of cum in my bowl because he didn't want to have another illigitament child. So he chose the crooked evangelist on methadrine.
\"I didn\'t pick this lot, I don\'t know why you think I\'m a monster? I\'m only a child of God.\"................\"The war has just begun\". \"Just keep your head and your bread under them floorboards\"\"I\'m ugly too.\"

Offline echothis

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2007, 10:19:01 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
It's that Charlie Crist affiliates with people who think God smote New Orleans to punish us for tolerating blacks and gays.

This has got to be the most obsurd thing I have ever seen written!! ::bangin::
harter Member of the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy

Offline The Masked Avenger

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2007, 08:27:19 AM »
Get a google.com account. Make it one of your front pages. Manage your alerts once a day on all your leaders and watch what they've done and what they do every day. Use proper discernment and common sense and you'll find out lots. Your horse sense and hind sight will be clearer.
quot;Free all the slaves, and countrymen, and people locked up in camps\"!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!