Author Topic: NAME THAT BUC  (Read 10893 times)

Offline SyN

• View Profile
NAME THAT BUC
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2003, 08:41:00 PM »
Here we go again! same old thing again!

remember that cheer from the e7 bucs.

I dont think it is lame in here though.  Just a little more colorfull then some OLD schoolers can handle.  They are words Art, i guess you will never know though, but sticks n stones can break your bones, but words will never hurt you.  Dont be such a wuss, jesus man show that you have some fukin yarbles. Dont just say its too insane in here.  Thats pretty fuggin weak.

"Be here now"
Ram Das,

SyN
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline SyN

• View Profile
NAME THAT BUC
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2003, 10:29:00 PM »
so if you cant relate to it, then it's bullshit. i see now, i think you just dont want to relate; but thats your call. no harm.  Street crap? i guess you mean the way i type??? i dont know whatever, glad you got some info, i post allot of it. and alot of bullshit too. it really doesnt matter. i bet that your elan did have theme songs though. but seriously if it was so hardcore why didn't ya'll fight back then?  We all did in our own ways. didn't you have ways to get out agression on staff? I mean the program was pretty easy to manipulate after you were there long enough.  There were so many ways to get back at staff.  I dont even mean physically.  They were so easy to mind fuk. Gottlieb especially.  I could get that mans head spinning in groups alone.  Didnt the residents in the 70's play mind games then? Have contracts who's sole purpose was to creat small chao's in the system of elan?
SyN

Offline Marina

• View Profile
NAME THAT BUC
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2003, 01:33:00 PM »
Hi Chris, I just got back from a trip so I couldn't reply to you sooner. I'm glad you're doing well. I'm in Rio now, so I haven't seen any of the Elan grads in a long time, but after my graduation I got to meet Tatiana, Matt Erwin and Amanda Moore. When I was in the States, I used to talk to people by the phone, sometimes e-mail people every now and then, but I guess I haven't been so consistent with writing. My bad! I'm sorry to hear about Justin A, he was a very funny dude! How about you?
  I read your post about a re-union, I though that was actually a pretty good idea, exept I'm not quite sure when I'm coming to America again.
  Well, If you wanna chat, feel free to e-mail me at: [email protected].
  See ya,
       Peace.
            Marina Fuser

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
NAME THAT BUC
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2003, 03:30:00 PM »
YEA YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK BITCH, WHEN YOU DO COME TO MY COUNTRY...
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Marina

• View Profile
NAME THAT BUC
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2003, 09:57:00 PM »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NAME THAT BUC
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2003, 05:41:00 PM »
thanks for replying marina,
I will definitely email you. I dont want to communicate with friends on this forum because of the racist and degrading things other people are saying to eachother on this website. If we all have one thing in common(elan) ,why are others hating eachother? we should be friendly and turn this site into something it should be. A way to reunite with old peers and friends. We all went to this school and spent alot of time together. That shouldn't be bashed upon but a way to make lifelong friends. Dont you agree?
                           sincerely chris v

Offline milo

• View Profile
NAME THAT BUC
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2004, 06:57:00 PM »
I just wanna say Who ever is talking bad about my best friend Kate Birney you better stop it because you have no idea what your talking about.She has to be the nicest person I know and the most honest. this site is mor ethen people like this make it. Grow up please
ennifer Milo

Offline SyN

• View Profile
NAME THAT BUC
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2004, 10:13:00 PM »
whats ethen?

Offline milo

• View Profile
NAME THAT BUC
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2004, 12:38:00 PM »
sorry its supposed to be more then not ethen my bad
ennifer Milo

Offline Marina

• View Profile
NAME THAT BUC
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2004, 12:52:00 PM »
Kate Birney rocks! She's one of the most insightful and sweetest people I got to meet at Elan. It's really very hard to believe that a person would speak so badly of her for a reason other than pure jealousy.

By the way, she e-mailed me a few weeks ago and she's doing great.

Peace!

Offline themachine

• View Profile
NAME THAT BUC
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2004, 11:53:00 PM »
Hey, this is Gino Hemrick from Elan 7. Every now and then I do a Google and Dogpile search to see if my name pops up so I found this site (I have no idea how everyone else did).  

Anyways, a couple things.  I thought Kate Birney, as well as most of Elan 7, were cool and I find it hard to believe that she has HIV or whatever people are posting on here but I don't know.  Also, whoever posted all the nasty stuff that people did to get into Elan is pretty lame.

That being said, I have about 2 1/2 months left before I graduate from Illinois State University.  I'm going to start checking these posts relatively frequently so if anyone wants me to contact them, post your E mail address or AIM in a response to this and I'll see what you're all up to.  I have recent pics so you'll know it's me and not someone else.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NAME THAT BUC
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2004, 05:14:00 AM »
hmm if anyone tried a cheer in my time, prolly get shotdown,, gmed,, maybe even ring for such a blatent contract,,,im kinda confused,, it sounds like sum prepppy maine gang,,,or was it all of e-7??

Offline Sweet Girl

• View Profile
NAME THAT BUC
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2004, 06:43:00 PM »
Gino!!! :wave:
Kate B.
Elan 7, 7/98-8/00
Well I\'ve been afraid of changin, because I\'ve built my life around you.  But time makes you bolder- even children get older, and I\'m getting older too.\" -Fleetwood Mac

Offline SyN

• View Profile
NAME THAT BUC
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2004, 07:41:00 PM »
Gino Milo Kate Marina.  send me an email if you want to join the other elan forum no anons no degrading just us talking its not as hit as this one but it is peacefull. Let me know in a private message or email if your down.
Mike

Offline milo

• View Profile
NAME THAT BUC
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2004, 03:25:00 PM »
would love to join where we can talk and not deal with the kid shit lol :smile:
ennifer Milo