Author Topic: Hey Art?  (Read 691 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hey Art?
« on: October 08, 2006, 08:42:42 AM »
Tell me something..
Why is it that you have so many enimies?
You speak of at least 8 different people here all the time and assume that I am one of them. I guess that makes 9 now, consider me another who doesn't like you.
9 different people, who all are enimies of Art. Gee I wonder why that is??? You obviously are out numbered and/or bitten off more then you can chew. If there's a club out there in cyber world called (I hate the artman) I'll sign up and join. I see many handing you your ass on occassions, mainly because they think you are a sexual predator, who knows, you present yourself like one by speaking of oral sex under your desk all the time. Did you do time or something? Because it sounds like to me that offering a nickel for a BJ would be a "prison thing". Did you just get out or something?
Here in the real world Art, people dont go around offering BJ's for a nickel, prostitutes don't even do that sort of thing. Or maybe it is that is all you can afford and seek out that low quality dick that you might just think will taste like premium steak to you?
Wasn't there once an old saying with (Getting lucky with a nickel)?

I think you are very lost here and need to make a detour far from this site. the only person I see here talking about shit and sucking dicks is YOU. Who's your P.O. Officer? I think he needs to be made aware of what you do with your free time online. Are you a registered sex offender? Yea, thats it, BINGO...People what we got here is a real time registered sex offender, it all makes sense now.

You can't even take a hint nor understand one either stupid. No one here likes you, you have no friends, only enimies. You certainly are not gonna find any AA redemption here you old drunk.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hey Art?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 09:10:47 AM »
Does that mean you wont blow me again?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Hey Art?
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2006, 10:05:48 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Tell me something..
You speak of at least 8 different people here all the time and assume that I am one of them. I guess that makes 9 now, consider me another who doesn't like you.
9 different people, who all are enimies of Art. Gee I wonder why that is??? You obviously are out numbered and/or bitten off more then you can chew. If there's a club out there in cyber world called (I hate the artman) I'll sign up and join. I see many handing you your ass on occassions, mainly because they think you are a sexual predator, who knows, you present yourself like one by speaking of oral sex under your desk all the time. Did you do time or something? Because it sounds like to me that offering a nickel for a BJ would be a "prison thing". Did you just get out or something?
Here in the real world Art, people dont go around offering BJ's for a nickel, prostitutes don't even do that sort of thing. Or maybe it is that is all you can afford and seek out that low quality dick that you might just think will taste like premium steak to you?

I think you are very lost here and need to make a detour far from this site. the only person I see here talking about shit and sucking dicks is YOU. Who's your P.O. Officer? I think he needs to be made aware of what you do with your free time online. Are you a registered sex offender? Yea, thats it, BINGO...People what we got here is a real time registered sex offender, it all makes sense now.

You can't even take a hint nor understand one either stupid. No one here likes you, you have no friends, only enimies. You certainly are not gonna find any AA redemption here you old drunk.

Nah,in prison/jail you get some commissary for suckin dick. Atleast some soups and chips. Like 5$ worth of shit. 10$ if you swallow!
Artie has been ripped off big time!!
Artie you better go back and collect your change!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Hey Art?
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2006, 08:55:57 AM »
Tell me something..

Nah,in prison/jail you get some commissary for suckin dick. Atleast some soups and chips. Like 5$ worth of shit. 10$ if you swallow!
Artie has been ripped off big time!!
Artie you better go back and collect your change!

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
Good one!

I guess that A.D.D. affected his sence of judgment when using legal currency. I think all the dick sucking he did was in Elan, especially with the directors, the directors would throw him a nickel for every BJ that got from him. I can only imagine the fear of being raped in their sleep that went on at night in the dorms with his bunk mates.