Author Topic: Son in program, grandmother on death bed.  (Read 1869 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Back to the real issue...if this is real
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2006, 05:41:30 PM »
This actually happened to me, kind of. I was at cedu rs when my grandfather passed away. Before telling me, my parents contacted the school and basically told them that I am coming home for the funeral. They weren't happy about it. Sent an older student with me (who, if I remember correctly, was actually younger in age than me).

This is important (if real). You should bring your son home for the time remaining. The time will be valuable to him and perhaps help him straighten out. Unfortunately, no matter what I did to try to convince my parents to keep me home, they sent me back. I actually strongly suggest you not only bring your son home for the time remaining, but keep him home. Don't send him back.

My two cents.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Son in program, grandmother on death bed.
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2006, 09:31:38 PM »
First of all, with the Karen deal, aren't we getting a little off track (with the fucking bitch Karen), since the original posting was about a kid and his dying Grandmother.

If it were me, I would fly to where the kid was, take him back to see his Grandmother, and if she passed away with in 2-5 days, keep the kid there, if he loved his grandmother he would want to be there for the funeral or celebration of life, and then take him or send him back to the program he was in.  A program that doesn't understand family, is not a program at all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Son in program, grandmother on death bed.
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2006, 09:33:57 PM »
Hi, same guest here who posted the last, what does everyone else think??