Author Topic: making a troll accountable for what he posts  (Read 617 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
making a troll accountable for what he posts
« on: October 03, 2006, 02:01:51 PM »
Andy
I would start deleting files from your hard drive about now.
As soon as your identity comes back to one of several threatening posts,your ass is mine ! :wave:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: making a troll accountable for what he posts
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2006, 03:41:09 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Andy
As soon as your identity comes back to one of several threatening posts,your ass is mine ! :wave:

If you would want Andy's ass so bad dumbass, then why would you tell him to delete files in his hard drive? Personally, if it was me, I wouldn't forewarn someone if I was gonna get him/her in trouble, i'd keep my mouth shut and wait for the big surprise to unfold. You on the other hand are just a loser using lies for scare tactics, scare tactics that are useless. Andy never threatened anyone here dipshit, Greg Cruz was the one that threatened people here. So Cruz you can delerte your hard drive files a million times over, it'll have little to no effect as your malcious threat has been forwarded to the appropriate authorites, whenther they will act on it is solely up to them, and time will only tell.

NotPink

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: making a troll accountable for what he posts
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2006, 05:29:23 PM »
Andy

If you would want Andy's ass so bad dumbass, then why would you tell him to delete files in his hard drive? Personally, if it was me, I wouldn't forewarn someone if I was gonna get him/her in trouble, i'd keep my mouth shut and wait for the big surprise to unfold. You on the other hand are just a loser using lies for scare tactics, scare tactics that are useless. Andy never threatened anyone here dipshit, Greg Cruz was the one that threatened people here. So Cruz you can delerte your hard drive files a million times over, it'll have little to no effect as your malcious threat has been forwarded to the appropriate authorites, whenther they will act on it is solely up to them, and time will only tell.

NotPink
OH NO NOT THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :lol:  :D  :roll:  :wink:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2006, 05:34:11 PM »
hey just because i come on here and make a post saying hey this is greg cruz and im gonna kill you doesnt mean theyre gonna launch a manhunt for greg cruz. how do we know its him making these posts?theres no real proof unless they confiscate his computer and have a computer forensic scientist upload his hard drive and they only do that if youre al queda or a child molester. and i dont see anything like that on here so try again.hey arent you the know it all asshole who started all of this anyway andy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2006, 10:16:07 PM »
I am Andy. I am gonna kick Arties ass! I am gonna kick Greg's ass!
I am gonna kick everyones ass! I know where you all live! I have your IP addy's! I am gonna screw your momma's!