Author Topic: Any success avoiding TBS after Wilderness?  (Read 5047 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Any success avoiding TBS after Wilderness?
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2006, 11:50:54 AM »
I wonder why you want to attack people's kids. I thought you were just after the parents. What bothers you so much about the fact that many of our kids are doing extremely well.  I thought you would be supporting kids who moved on despite the horrific things we did to them by sending them to a program.  Do you think it makes you look good to attack kids who are doing well in college or high school? Do you think posting false information about them supports your cause?  I communicated with Karen last spring to get information for a neighbor. I can assure you that you have absolutely no idea what her son is all about and what his issues even were. You ARE aware, though, that he was only at a TBS for 9 months.  You have no idea what MY kid or my family is about.
You are stuck at the maturity level of a 10 year old. I am so sorry that your parents could not get you the help you needed.  I am sorry you aren't able to pursue a meaningful education or career. I am sorry you don't feel loved.  
You are wasting your breath attacking any of our kids.  It should be clear even to your feeble little brain that they are not here reading what you have to say.  Why would they waste the time?
Yes, what you say is amusing for awhile, then we get sick of it and go away.  In some respects I think we wait for a moment of clarity from you, but it never comes.  It is so hard to fathom that anyone could be so immature and stupid.  It's like watching a car wreck.  It's hard to turn away, but, alas, one must move on to more joyful things.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2006, 12:01:05 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I wonder why you want to attack people's kids. I thought you were just after the parents. What bothers you so much about the fact that many of our kids are doing extremely well.  I thought you would be supporting kids who moved on despite the horrific things we did to them by sending them to a program.  Do you think it makes you look good to attack kids who are doing well in college or high school? Do you think posting false information about them supports your cause?  I communicated with Karen last spring to get information for a neighbor. I can assure you that you have absolutely no idea what her son is all about and what his issues even were. You ARE aware, though, that he was only at a TBS for 9 months.  You have no idea what MY kid or my family is about.
You are stuck at the maturity level of a 10 year old. I am so sorry that your parents could not get you the help you needed.  I am sorry you aren't able to pursue a meaningful education or career. I am sorry you don't feel loved.  
You are wasting your breath attacking any of our kids.  It should be clear even to your feeble little brain that they are not here reading what you have to say.  Why would they waste the time?
Yes, what you say is amusing for awhile, then we get sick of it and go away.  In some respects I think we wait for a moment of clarity from you, but it never comes.  It is so hard to fathom that anyone could be so immature and stupid.  It's like watching a car wreck.  It's hard to turn away, but, alas, one must move on to more joyful things.

Funny how you say it's not right to attack children, but here you are, day after day, trying to further abuse abused kids.  Funny how your own behavior is exempt from your own rules.  Are you a Republican house member by chance?

Thanks, though, for illustrating that your hypocrisy knows no bounds.  Couldn't have said it better myself!
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Fake Parent Troll

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2006, 12:38:31 PM »
Many of these kids came from excellent private schools where the faculty was strong and the educational opportunities were top-notch. The kids, by their own admission (later) were throwing away promising futures. They were stealing cars- maybe the family's car-but taking cars without permission and without licenses in some cases. They were using and/or selling alcohol and drugs. They were violent towards family members. Gee-why would we lose faith in our kids?
Fast forward to post-program. Kid is back in a top high school and will head to a top college. Kid has matured. Kid treats family members with the expected amount of respect an 18 or 19 year old would show a parent (not a whole lot, but some). Kid is responsible about cars and activities. Kid has learned how to have healthier relationshps with friends and members of the opposite sex. Kid has better things to do than hang around on a website like this complaining about the program that kid knows saved his life.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2006, 12:39:05 PM »
You ARE aware, though, that he was only at a TBS for 9 months.

yeah, i know.  he flunked out of "special school" too.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Fake Parent Troll

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2006, 12:42:00 PM »
Kid did not 'flunk' he had a 'blip'. Get it right.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2006, 12:44:57 PM »
yeah, can't blame the kid for being a screw-up though.  think about it.  here you are, a teenaged boy, and you find out that your dad is a closeted homosexual and your mom is a beard.  your sister seeks religion to try to make sense of her twisted, phony, immoral parents.

how was this kid supposed to get by without having serious issues?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2006, 12:50:17 PM »
yeah, can't blame the kid for being a screw-up though.  think about it.  here you are, a teenaged boy, and you find out that your dad is a closeted homosexual and your mom is a beard.  your sister seeks religion to try to make sense of her twisted, phony, immoral parents.

good question! hopefully both kids will get over being raised in a loveless and inattentive household.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2006, 01:55:12 PM »

Man, this is dead-on.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2006, 02:07:00 PM »
Too bad none of it is true.  Getting close to slander there, folks.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2006, 02:11:44 PM »
Ah, there's the Karen-Sue we all know!  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2006, 02:17:18 PM »
it doesn't take a lawyer to make that call.  You are calling someone gay who isn't. You are calling someone a beard who isn't. You are calling someone a druggie who isn't.  One has to wonder where you brain trusts come up with this stuff.  Right- you are the one who decided the Texan husband is really in California.
Yes, I happen to have some time to waste this week so I'll comment on the attacks on Karen.  
Interesting how when you are cornered you turn it into a Karen-attack, even when there was absolutely nothing even close to an issue concerning Karen in the original discussions.  You are like a trained doggie.  Sit, Spot.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2006, 02:19:04 PM »
How many times are you going to throw that word around?  You threaten and 'warn' us all the time.  Ain't nothing ever happened.  Hell, I've been waiting for it

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2006, 02:20:13 PM »
it doesn't take a lawyer to make that call.  You are calling someone gay who isn't. You are calling someone a beard who isn't. You are calling someone a druggie who isn't.  One has to wonder where you brain trusts come up with this stuff.  Right- you are the one who decided the Texan husband is really in California.
Yes, I happen to have some time to waste this week so I'll comment on the attacks on Karen.  
Interesting how when you are cornered you turn it into a Karen-attack, even when there was absolutely nothing even close to an issue concerning Karen in the original discussions.  You are like a trained doggie.  Sit, Spot.

You= moth
Fornits= the only light in your sad life

::both::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2006, 02:23:11 PM »
I have never threatened and warned anyone on this site. I am merely pointing out to you that you are presenting totally false information as if it were true.  If it were ever to hurt someone professionally or financially, it could be actionable. However, since no one of any significance would ever believe anything on this site, there is actually little chance of any harm.  Your little world is getting smaller all the time.  
Which leads me to wonder-  were you ever actually abuse at a teen program?  Are you suffering the effects?  Or are you merely a pathetic, bored loser who found a site where it is alright to insult people and take out your anger on your perception of "The Man".

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2006, 02:24:14 PM »
I want you to sue me, then we can play this game in real life. I will bring a digital camera.  :wink: