Author Topic: Huh? Heard of Chemtrails and HAARP?  (Read 3172 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Huh? Heard of Chemtrails and HAARP?
« on: October 02, 2006, 09:09:14 AM »
Weather modification!  Google chemtrails or my name, Toni Thayer.  As an organizer, I tried to bring the worldwide chemtrail movement together in one powerful group.  Instead:

My house was broken into.

My phones were tapped above the telephone company.  The phone man who came to check it out, reported fireballs streaking across the highway.

My computers were repeatedly hacked.

Military helicopters did endless flyovers whenever I would do a TV or radio interview.  When I took it to the City Council for Flagstaff AZ, I had a 20-minute circle job with full floodlight on my house at 9 pm.  Neighbors said it was a black helicopter.  City of Flag, through a councilman, told me "to keep it quiet".

All of my mail with checks were withheld in the US mail.  All bills, junk mail and magazines came through fine.  Two days after quitting the "chemtrail movement", all of my checks were in the mailbox on the same day.

Stalked and followed in the bigger cities.

Sleep was interrupted with HAARP dreams -- a dream state over reality, fully aware of your real surroundings, only a dream overlaid on top of it.

Swindled out of $12,000 in a land fraud that the State of Utah Attorney General refused to prosecute, even though Utah Consumer Protection was ready to take it to a legal hearing with more than enough evidence to win.

There's more, but these are the biggies!

Chemtrails connect the "grid" of Doppler radars which use radio frequencies to pull the trails into "white veil caps".  HAARP signals go to the Dopplers, the Dopplers send it to the chemcrap overhead covering, and the chemtrails/crap bring it to your home.

HAARP is Tesla technology and can be used for many things besides weather modification.  Mind control is one of these.  And we wonder why everyone is asleep these days!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Huh? Heard of Chemtrails and HAARP?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 11:32:05 AM »
That's some crazy shit Toni, I hope things get better soon for you!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »