Author Topic: My Story  (Read 16025 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My Story
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2003, 07:33:00 AM »
Something about Pathway.  They put "the clients" on drugs,  antidepressants, tranquilizers almost immediately or within a few months.  It's well known by Psychiatrists that "any" mind altering drug in the teen years will prevent them from maturing.  Another way they can brainwash them. T
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline butternationalist

• View Profile
My Story
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2003, 11:54:00 AM »
:skull:

My Name is ryan s pathway client(prisoner) of 16 long months.from 10/00 to 4/02. i have a hard time saying that because of all the life wasted not to mention the money that was spent trying to brainwash my stubborn ass, needless to say it never happened.so heres my view

mistreatment of clients both physically and mentally by staff members,verbal degredation by many staff and clients to other clients. just a couple in a line of many things gone awry in there.
        the biggest complaint i have is the lies people are told about this hell on earth. you read the brochuer and they say, "our graduates have a 96% sucess rate." what they dont tell you is how thats only for the first year out of pathway, that sounds like just the right amount of time for the brainwash effect to finally totally remove itself from their brains.
         i have as well been told directly by staff members that even after evaluation if they dont think they are drug addicts that they hold him there anyways just to "see what happens". In translation, they keep the kid there for as long as they can and finally they butcher him to get honest day in day out untill he finally snaps and makes up his whole drug use just to get through the program because by now most of the already brainwashed oldcomers tell him he cant leave untill he graduates. so lieing is the only thing to get him through. i know many people who this applied to(besides myself.)
           another point last time i dont remember pathway being described as a lockdown facility or a bootcamp although it should. pathway has evey door locked as well as brainwashed gaurds at every door to keep the newbies from escaping. the worst part for me was sitting in a room that was right around 40 degrees without socks sitting for nearly 7 hours a day, while staff was wearing coats, hats at times , gloves just the same.

heres the bottom line my mind was fucked in that place i should sue for mentally scarring my teenage years. i have more problems now trying to cope with pathways effects on me and my family than before i got there. if there was any pathlings in there when i was drop a line itd be nice to chat with yall.  i want those commie bastards to endure a week of what we went through for all those months i swear we'd have em in tears if we ran a group like they did with these authirities sitting behind group, bye bye staff. peerstaf is a fucking joke they degrade prisoners more than they help them.

LETS STICK THESE BASTARDS IN THE GROUND STOP MENTAL TEEN ABUSE!!!
                    - Ryan Smith

Offline METALGOD8

• View Profile
My Story
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2003, 04:14:00 PM »
Hi Ryan, thank you for telling the truth about Pathway. There is a lot going on with Pathway and the path of destruction it has been following for some time now. Please email me at http://www.straightincorporated.com to see what is currently being done about that program.

William (MG8)  :smokin:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
My Story
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2003, 10:45:00 PM »
Greetings Ryan,
  Glad you could drop in here. Believe it or not, you are one very fortunate young man. Most of us never realized how much damage had been done to us or that there was anything we could do about it till the statute of limitations had run out for us.

I think if you're serious about suing, you can probably find a lawyer who will take a civil case like yours on contingency. Not only might you win some money damages to recoup financial loses by your family and help ease your difficulty in playing catch-up, but it would also help others by making the truth about Pathway a matter of public record.

I sure wish I'd come to my senses 20 years ago when I was in your shoes. Money isn't everything. But it sure would have been nice to be able to just live and go to school when I was 18 like normal kids instead of working for minimum wage and landing up as a single mother.

I believe that human beings arrive on this Earth wanting to know absolutely everything, and the best thing we can do as parents is to get out of the way -- just be there to let them know what opportunities are there
-- Dorothy Werner, media liaison for the National Homeschool Association

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My Story
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2003, 10:53:00 PM »
"heres the bottom line my mind was fucked in that place i should sue for mentally scarring my teenage years."

Amen to that Ryan,

You should sue the hell out of them MIND RAPISTS, and if you can get others to come forward and tell their stories and bare witness to the atrocities that happened to you, that's even better. They (PFC) can't hide too well and their defense is weak when a group comes at them whom they abused. I think you are courageous, and I think these web sites will help you gain all the evidence you need as well..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My Story
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2003, 12:07:00 PM »
Dear Ryan, were you in Indiana or Southfield. I am just wondering how to find out about their financial (Pathway) status.  Since its non-profit isn't that information public?  I don't know if the building is donated but they don't serve any meals and all the cleaning is done by clients. Plus most all the clients are gone during the day to school or work.  So what are people paying for?

Offline butternationalist

• View Profile
My Story
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2003, 10:15:00 PM »
I WAS IN THE MICHIGAN PROGRAM. u? IM PRETTY SURE THAT THEY TAKE ALL THE MONEY MADE AND IT GOES INTO THEIR WALLETS. THEY DEFINETLY DIDNT SPEND ANY MONEY ON KEEPING THE BUILDING IN GOOD SHAPE.
** NEW INFORMATION REGARDING PATHWAY MICHIGAN**
     SAY HELLO TO THE PFC INCENTIVE PROGRAM!! THATS RIGHT FOLKS!!! IF YOU REFER OTHER PARENTS TO SEND THEIR KIDS TO PATHWAY AND THEY STAY FOR OVER TWO WEEKS YOU GET $1,000 IN A CHECK! HOW HEALTHY IS THAT?!? IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE OR LEGAL FOR A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION?? HERES ANOTHER THOUGHT, THIS COMPANY(CULT)IS MORE CORRUPT THAN A GANG OF NEWCOMERS AFTER INTAKE LOL GOTTA LAUGH TO KEEP FROM CRYING THEY SAY. -SMITH

Offline abreaction

• View Profile
My Story
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2003, 11:53:00 AM »
If you can, tell about some things the oldcomers did and the peerstaff. There are people from Pathway now watching this website.
hen the pure impulse of the strong, the knowledgeable and the wise to spring to the aid of the frightened and the vulnerable becomes instinctive-possibly the root of the greatest good in mankind is found    
Trevor Southey

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My Story
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2003, 02:49:00 PM »
How long have they been asking people to donate real estate to them? Since when is pathway in the wilderness? Does anybody know Kathy Row?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My Story
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2003, 03:16:00 PM »
Kathy Row is Program Director.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My Story
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2003, 03:20:00 PM »
Is Kathy Row a counseling professional?

Offline SurvivorEMSR

• View Profile
My Story
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2003, 03:23:00 PM »
Hey. What's up Ryan. I didn't even know you knew about this site. You know I support you and your point of view. Give me a call. You know the number.

Ed

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My Story
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2003, 07:24:00 PM »
Dear Metal,
I'm wondering why you put down another person for not using a name.  I'm sure your mother did not name you Metal God.  So let me get this straight, (no pun intended) a person who had success at PFC is just brainwashed?  Do you think that maybe you could be a little jealous? The reason I'm not putting my name here is because I don't want people to know that I was in treatment.  Did you ever think that you should not put other people's names that went through treatment on this web-site, some people want to move on and forget about certain things before and during treatment?  Before you start reminising about your days in treatment, can you have respect for the other people and not throw around our names?

Offline METALGOD8

• View Profile
My Story
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2003, 09:11:00 PM »
Well, there's no need to bring my mother into this. I have posted before about my name and search engines. The correllation there is that if you put metalgod8 in the search engine, you can see who I am. I would think that most people who are still in treatment in Pathway do not and or are not allowed to go to this site. I have never named anybody that is a Pathway client. How could I? Considering the fact that I was in a different program many years ago, even before Pathway was a program. Not one person that has been named by me or anyone else for that matter has called me and said anything negative about it. There is one person who did wig out a couple months ago about their name being mentioned, but they had mentioned their name many times themselves on this and other sites before I did.
If you are not saying your name, then that is obviously your choice. If you don't say who you are then how would anyone know if they posted your name? If I haven't posted your name, then how could this be your problem? I have posted my email address in this forum and others. People who are offended and want their names removed from my posts are more than welcome to tell me and I'll do some editing. I doubt if I would ever be jealous of a person who was systematically brainwashed and abused. How you would think that to be a reality is, in my opinion, unfounded.
I would be more inclined to continue my efforts to stop the abuses and brainwashings that are still going on right now.
Who did I put down for not giving their name? If you don't want to say publicly, there's always the email or private message option.

MG8 :smokin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My Story
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2003, 10:33:00 PM »
Well Metal, I have read my name on this site, actually someone that I know told me to check it out because I was mentioned.  It seems to me like you are assuming that Pathway can't help anyone, that is pretty closed minded thinking.  It also seems like the people on this site have a problem  with people who decide that their lives are better without alcohol and other drugs, including cigarettes.  Again, that seems pretty closed minded.  Just because I see treatment and A.A. as a  positive thing in my life does not make me brain washed.  I am too smart for that.  You know I took a trip to Utah to help care for some animals?  Until then, I had never even been on an airplane.  Pathway made that happen.  It did not seem like abuse to me.  Maybe you should check out Pathway and not assume that it is the same program that you went through.  But then again, what would you do all day?