Author Topic: Hush Money  (Read 1514 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Hush Money
« on: November 30, 2006, 01:27:41 PM »
I have it from a reliable source that HLA has been cutting checks to departing employees to buy their silence.  Reportedly, one employee received a $7000.00 payment of "hush money."  There are several others.

Unfortunately, this "gag" doesn't hold up legally, so any of you who received hush money are urged to come forward and tell the story behind the desire to keep you quiet.  

Let's face it, I know who some of you are already and I'm going to find the rest of you - it's only a matter of time.  When you have been identified, you are going to be subpoenaed to give depositions and/or to testify in court. That's going to happen either way, so please, come forward and help us help some of those who you have (intentionally or unintentionally) harmed.  Do the right thing and help these kids and families.

Please PM me with contact details.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 08:01:24 AM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hush Money
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 01:35:07 PM »
wooo....i am a T.W. and when i left i received NOTHING! i sure hope it is not me you are talking about?!?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hush Money
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2006, 02:01:57 PM »
If anyone has any moral or ethical qualms with accepting the money, here's what you can do with it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hush Money
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2006, 02:33:07 PM »
Money well spent!!!

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Hush Money
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2006, 02:43:07 PM »
OK, boys.  Back on topic, please.  This is a serious matter (not vegetative matter).
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hush Money
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2006, 03:00:57 PM »
I think it would be truly brilliant irony for people to pay Fornits the thousands of dollars they have trouble ethically accepting.

Here's the thing. Confidentiality agreements are legal and commonplace. It's perfectly acceptable to pay people to sign contracts stating that they won't divulge internal details to private third parties. Of course, if there's no signature, there's no deal. Verbal agreements generally don't mean shit.

However, what is not acceptable is for people to accept money to fail to disclose information to government investigative agencies. This is obstruction of justice, and, if I'm not mistaken, can be prosecuted under federal anti-racketeering statutes. Any lawyers in the audience?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hush Money
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2006, 02:07:42 PM »
I didn't get any money. not fair because i know a lot.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Hush Money
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2006, 04:36:01 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I didn't get any money. not fair because i know a lot.

you should be sharing what you know.  let's go.  it's all got to come out to the light of day.  this place is so crooked that people unfamiliar with this type of racket are going to be flabbergasted when they see the graft, racketeering, shell companies, shelter companies, etc, etc, etc.

pm robert, dj or deborah with the details so it can be dealt with accordingly.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control