Author Topic: The Fallen  (Read 23238 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My rather Twainian experience
« Reply #240 on: November 15, 2006, 02:31:16 PM »
I was intrigued to find my name on a list of the deceased. Though it wasn't all that surprising as I have made efforts to fly under the radar, so to speak. I would like everyone to know that I, Jeffrey Dugas, am not dead. I am alive and well and living in the beautiful Texas Hill Country. And now in therapy after being mugged by my repressed memories and fellings from 1988. In Ginger and Valhalla's defense I would like to say that that list came down shortly after I emailed them. Ginger even gave my her phone number so I could call and 'give her an earful'. I did call her but not out of any sort of anger. We had a nice talk. After reading some of the other posts about the now infamous list it would seem that at least one other person was quite upset about being labeled 'deceased'. While I can certainly understand the shock and surprise felt by this person, I fail to see how a lawsuit would benefit anyone. Also, I just don't see how one could possibly prove damages from having their name on that list. I came across it in a search for those who were tortured there with me as I would like to speak with them about what happened to us. Thank you for your attention.
                       The recently resurrected Jeffrey
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
The Fallen
« Reply #241 on: November 15, 2006, 03:21:52 PM »
Welcome back from the dead. :rofl:

Can I call you Lazarus...or perhaps Jesus?

:lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Fallen
« Reply #242 on: November 15, 2006, 03:33:08 PM »
How about Trent Lott?

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
The Fallen
« Reply #243 on: November 15, 2006, 09:51:13 PM »
yeah, really.

His ressurrection represents the despair in Iraq, Lotts resurrection, that is.  Bush and his supporters have invited Armageddon!  Iraq is a disaster for the world.  The world won't hold the blood that will have finally been spilt when this war ends.  In their ways of oppression.  In their search for an unattainable security, they only succeed in radicalizing and arming their enemies. Bush will surely go down as the biggest idiot to ever sit in the white house and even and especially will his masters all be considered the same as he.  And for some time from now I will ask anyone whose judgement may effect my life in any important way if they ever voted for Bush and if they say they did I will always wonder about their judgement and with hold some trust.  The leaders of America are all too rich and cozy.  This is what I observe.  Bring love and peace not hatred.

Glad you're not dead dude!   ::bandit::   In a way then the list is working...

Sorry, couldn't help commenting on Lott... pirate - out.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Fallen
« Reply #244 on: November 16, 2006, 02:04:40 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Ron Filer died of suicide from khk.....he was a graduate of the program, and staff f course would not let us talk with him when he "relapsed" so therefore he was isolated and killed himself.
-DP

What, he got put on a refresher and was literally inside a literal building? Otherwise, I can't see how KHK staff could prevent you from contacting him. Please explain so I don't think you are a coward.

Offline Therion

• View Profile
The Fallen
« Reply #245 on: November 22, 2006, 08:38:40 AM »
William Ferron 1999 ~ suicide (RIP brother)
 I knew Will in and after straight... He was a good guy. Ill never forget his funeral. Still talk to his mother, although weve never mentioned straight. Used heroin  with will for years ( Its the blood in your tears, the pain in your veins..the lies the cries , only the stain remains)
  Not gonna post details surrounding the suicide but if you knew him PM me and Ill fill you in
aving the way for the new breed of bad seed

Offline Valhalla

• View Profile
The Fallen
« Reply #246 on: December 04, 2006, 07:28:02 PM »
Hey!  Guest...you know which one you are....can you check your PM box?   You've got mail, or yet better said, it's been sitting in your box for a damn long time!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Fallen
« Reply #247 on: December 05, 2006, 09:24:33 AM »
Quote from: ""Valhalla""
Hey!  Guest...you know which one you are....can you check your PM box?   You've got mail, or yet better said, it's been sitting in your box for a damn long time!

I have been away for awhile, V.,   I'll check soon and get back to ya sometime this afternoon.
Thanks!
 :wink:

Offline Valhalla

• View Profile
The Fallen
« Reply #248 on: December 07, 2006, 06:50:51 PM »
You've been paged!
V.

Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""Valhalla""
I have been away for awhile, V.,   I'll check soon and get back to ya sometime this afternoon.
Thanks!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Fallen
« Reply #249 on: December 08, 2006, 03:32:29 PM »
V., You've got mail!

Offline Valhalla

• View Profile
The Fallen