Author Topic: The Fallen  (Read 23267 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Fallen
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2006, 02:29:16 PM »
What about suicides and deaths from the Straights called by other names: Kids Helping Kids, Pathways, SAFE, LIFE, Kids of NJ/BC, Kids of el Paso, and any others I have missed? I don't have time to look into this myself right now, sorry.

Since we know Straight is still alive in Ohio and other places, and existed in only slightly varied form in cults by other names, and all were spawned by the same monster, I encourage an inclusive view.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Valhalla

• View Profile
The Fallen
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2006, 02:37:02 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
What about suicides and deaths from the Straights called by other names: Kids Helping Kids, Pathways, SAFE, LIFE, Kids of NJ/BC, Kids of el Paso, and any others I have missed? I don't have time to look into this myself right now, sorry.

Since we know Straight is still alive in Ohio and other places, and existed in only slightly varied form in cults by other names, and all were spawned by the same monster, I encourage an inclusive view.

I somehow knew this would be coming...since GregFL posted about Ken Sykes being in the Seed.

Who should we include in this?  They are all somehow related.

Let me check with those organizing the Memorial Service...I'll get back to you on that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Fallen
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2006, 05:14:49 PM »
Quote from: ""GregFL""
Ken Sykes would have been older than most in the Straight.  I know his sisters also went into the straight, and his brother and sister were in the seed circa 1973  One of his sisters has posted here before.

Ken died in a car accident...at least the one that was in the seed.

Was he also in Straight later?  I don't know.

I do not think they are the same person.  The one I remember from Straight in '82 or '83 was about fifteen at the time.  I am sure his name was Ken Sykes (Sikes?).

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
The Fallen
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2006, 06:39:23 PM »
Dale Neville and Greg Northrup, both from Springfield.  funster could tell you about them.

Jim Brown, from Springfield.  Died on the side of I-95 down in FLA, circa 1987, hit by a semi while changing a flat.

Tracy Andersen...not sure if he's dead or alive, heard that he was drowned in a flood shortly after graduation from the program.  Anyone have more info on him ??

Heard Harry T&ylor was in a bad motorcycle accident, sometime after his final cop-out.  He came in about an hour after me.  Heard he had sustained major head injuries.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Valhalla

• View Profile
The Fallen
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2006, 06:42:36 PM »
Quote from: ""starry-eyed pirate""
Dale Neville and Greg Northrup, both from Springfield.  funster could tell you about them.

Jim Brown, from Springfield.  Died on the side of I-95 down in FLA, circa 1987, hit by a semi while changing a flat.

Tracy Andersen...not sure if he's dead or alive, heard that he was drowned in a flood shortly after graduation from the program.  Anyone have more info on him ??

Heard Harry T&ylor was in a bad motorcycle accident, sometime after his final cop-out.  He came in about an hour after me.  Heard he had sustained major head injuries.

Thanks!  I will add them to the list.

Offline Valhalla

• View Profile
The Fallen
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2006, 06:53:43 PM »

How can I get hold of funster regarding Dale Nevile and Greg Northrup?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Fallen
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2006, 12:09:53 AM »
Tell him to stick out his cock and I'm sure he'll hop to.

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
The Fallen
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2006, 01:01:08 AM »
Quote from: ""Valhalla""

How can I get hold of funster regarding Dale Nevile and Greg Northrup?

pm or I can call him.  I got his number here somewhere.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Fallen
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2006, 11:38:23 AM »
Kent Campbell (Bradley) St. Pete.  circa 1983.  I can't confirm this but thought I'd mention it because I've heard from several different people that he died.  I don't know how and have no idea when.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Fallen
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2006, 11:47:10 AM »
I had lots of friends and they died, they died. :skull:

Offline Valhalla

• View Profile
The Fallen
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2006, 12:36:13 PM »
Kent Campbell (Bradley) St. Pete.  circa 1983.  I can't confirm this but thought I'd mention it because I've heard from several different people that he died.  I don't know how and have no idea when.

Thank you.  I added his name.

Offline Valhalla

• View Profile
The Fallen
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2006, 12:37:45 PM »
I had lots of friends and they died, they died. :skull:

I'm sure that everyone knows at least a few on the list.  If you could give their names, it would certainly help us in remembering them specifically.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Fallen
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2006, 01:13:14 PM »
Stoc Marcut was one of them.

Offline Valhalla

• View Profile
The Fallen
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2006, 02:06:52 PM »

From which location?  Do you have a date?

Offline Valhalla

• View Profile
The Fallen
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2006, 04:14:51 PM »
Quote from: ""Valhalla""

From which location?  Do you have a date?

Right.  Wallstreet, perhaps?

Bloody hell!  There's always a bad one in the bunch.  Save it for another time and another post.