Author Topic: #s of students  (Read 3004 times)

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
Re: #s of students
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2006, 08:52:03 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
There were no "students" in the program, it wasn't a school.

That's right, druggie- it WASN'T a school; it was a goddamn DRUG REHAB and you put yourself there!  :flame:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
#s of students
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2006, 09:05:49 PM »
I agree on the "students" reference.  Also, if there were any "records" of any type left over from Straight....our activism against the perpetrators would be very different indeed.

I think there were some 50K or more....not as much as 100, but more than 27.  Out of some 5-6 hundred kids I know went in and out the Dallas doors in the roughly 3-4 year time reference I was aware of....only about 10-12 of them ever have posted here more than a few times.  So if thats any indication of the awareness of who was in, thats a sad deficit.  Being that therent arent any records left that anyone outside of the straight-Nazi camp are ever gonna see....I dont think its too far off, the higher estimates I mean.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
#s of students
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2006, 10:07:37 PM »
Quote from: ""Carmel""
.  Being that therent arent any records left that anyone outside of the straight-Nazi camp are ever gonna see....I dont think its too far off, the higher estimates I mean.

I am discovering that it is hard to get any reliable numbers for the industry in general. I figured that asking around about the nombers for one of the earlier programmes like straight may be a starting point. obviously i would not write anything about numbers or %s based solely on what people have told me on a general internet forum. I was really after a starting point.

To the person who said they feel like a lab rat. i really am sorry if the question  was offensive to you. Please bear in mind that almost nothing is known of this industry outside of the USA. This is why i am trying to write on it. Not to make anyone's life any worse or to try an pressure anyone who does not wish to to explain themselves to me. You are right. I did not go through any programmes because we dont have them here. hence asking about the vernacular from time to time.
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
#s of students
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2006, 01:46:56 AM »
Good luck on your journey.  The thing of it it is...almost nothing is known about these programs INSIDE the USA either.  Not the reality of them.  Hope we can help!
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
#s of students
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2006, 10:41:38 AM »
Nothing is really known about this "industry" (?) inside the USA, either, OzGirl.  It's these "misses" that make me think the story would be so much better coming from someone that experienced the program firsthand.  I hate to sound discouraging or against your project, but I think what is worse than NO information about the program is misinformation about something that hits so close to home for so many of us.

Quote from: ""Oz girl""
Quote from: ""Carmel""
.  Being that therent arent any records left that anyone outside of the straight-Nazi camp are ever gonna see....I dont think its too far off, the higher estimates I mean.

I am discovering that it is hard to get any reliable numbers for the industry in general. I figured that asking around about the nombers for one of the earlier programmes like straight may be a starting point. obviously i would not write anything about numbers or %s based solely on what people have told me on a general internet forum. I was really after a starting point.

To the person who said they feel like a lab rat. i really am sorry if the question  was offensive to you. Please bear in mind that almost nothing is known of this industry outside of the USA. This is why i am trying to write on it. Not to make anyone's life any worse or to try an pressure anyone who does not wish to to explain themselves to me. You are right. I did not go through any programmes because we dont have them here. hence asking about the vernacular from time to time.

Offline Fr. Cassian

• View Profile
    • http://goat.cx
Re: #s of students
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2006, 09:27:09 PM »
Quote from: ""Dr Fucktard""
Quote from: ""Guest""
There were no "students" in the program, it wasn't a school.
That's right, druggie- it WASN'T a school; it was a goddamn DRUG REHAB and you put yourself there!  :flame:

Well said, Doctor.
I am a priest of GOD!