Author Topic: HLA Testimonials  (Read 18627 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2006, 10:55:27 AM »
Robert Devin Bruce:

My middle name is Brian.

You are making alot of assumptions here. By saying that he 'may" have tried to kill himself while at HLA, you are only trying to stir things up.

Oh I think things are stirred up enough without me having to work to make the situation moreso. I don't know whether or not Patrick tried to kill himself. I do know that it was mentioned that a Patrick K from Texas in fact did. Hence why I said "may". That's the difference between us and you. We're capable of understanding the difference between what we know to be fact and what we do not. You on the other hand typically just make things up and hope no one calls you on it. If they do the prefered method is to sue the shit out of them.

I can just as easily say that while at HLA you may have tried to kill yourself. You may have destroyed property. You may have been arrested. You may have broken the sex agreement with a variety of male and female students. You may have snuck drugs onto campus and shared them with 13 year olds who had no prior history of drug use. You MAY have done all of these things.

Yes, I may have. But the truth is that I didnt. What's more you have no such basis for any of your claims. I on the other hand do have a basis to claim Patrick may have tried to kill himself. Do you see the difference there puppet?

Yes, Patrick still had unresolved issues. Doesn't everyone.

According to my counselors, no. Only kids at HLA have them, everyone else is fine. I however agree with you, everyone does have issues. Here's the thing though: Did Patrick leave hla better off than when he arrived? If the answer to that question, (which judging by the fact that he upon graduating hla went to another program) is no, then his time spent there was in fact a waste of time and money. Further if the claim is true that Patrick did in fact try to kill himself while at hla (something you all claim NEVER happens) then it would have been apparent at that point that hla was the wrong place for him. Yet due to the "bonus program" no counselor would ever acknowledge that irregardless of the truth.

What proof do you have that Patricks death was of anything but natural causes? I would really like to know. How did his medication lead to his death? The assumption that many are making is that he killed himself. I hope to God for his family that that is not the case.

Perhaps you could show the claim made that Patrick killed himself. Ive not seen it nor have I myself made it. As to your other questions, I will not share my source with you while you hide in the shadows refusing to either pick a username or tell us your connection to hla. Until you do rest assured we have a reliable source giving us the nessecary information.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2006, 02:44:16 PM »
You know on looking over your post again I missed how ammusing part of it was:

I can just as easily say that while at HLA you may have tried to kill yourself

No you can't. According to hla staffers no student has ever tried to kill themselves there. Hence I could not have.

You may have destroyed property.

Whose? I like all other inmates truly owned nothing while incarcerated. As to hla property, most was so worn down when I was there anything more than a gust of wind would have taken care of it for me.

You may have been arrested

Again not so. According to hla staffers the police have never been called out to the campus. Thus I could not have been arrested.

You may have broken the sex agreement with a variety of male and female students.

Well now lets see. Since hla no longer claims to treat homosexuality as a disorder there I guess there are no gay students on campus. As to my actions with female students-I did have normal teenage interaction with two different female students while there. However (as I reminded my counselors all the time) I never agreed to a God damn thing-thus I could not have broken any agreement.

You may have snuck drugs onto campus and shared them with 13 year olds who had no prior history of drug use.

Now this one I might have been able to do. Since inmates arent allowed to bring luggage with them I guess I would have to hid it somewhere on my body. Good thing HLA doesnt perform strip searches huh?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #62 on: October 21, 2006, 03:06:08 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
"Probably because they were lied to like most other parents.

Here's the facts laid out for you as simply as I can put them.

This kid was at HLA for 20 months. He while there may have tried to kill himself.

Upon leaving hla he still had unresolved issues and so went to another program for an undetermined amount of time.

After that program he went home and enrolled in a community college where still having unresolved issues needed to be medicated, which apparently led to his death. "

Robert Devin Bruce:

You are making alot of assumptions here.  By saying that he 'may" have tried to kill himself while at HLA, you are only trying to stir things up.

I can just as easily say that while at HLA you may have tried to kill yourself.  You may have destroyed property.  You may have been arrested.  You may have broken the sex agreement with a variety of male and female students.  You may have snuck drugs onto campus and shared them with 13 year olds who had no prior history of drug use.  You MAY have done all of these things.

Yes, Patrick still had unresolved issues.  Doesn't everyone.

What proof do you have that Patricks death was of anything but natural causes?  I would really like to know.  How did his medication lead to his death?  The assumption that many are making is that he killed himself.  I hope to God for his family that that is not the case.

this is just the pathetic carlbrook mom troll.  still can't figure out how to do quotes, huh?  this person has nothing whatsoever to do with HLA.  move on, lady.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #63 on: October 21, 2006, 03:29:09 PM »
I'm not so sure. This current puppet knew about "agreements" something the Carlbrook idiot isnt going to know off hand without doing a great deal of back reading.

As pathetic as  the Carlbrook mom is I dont think she has that amount of time or patience. Afterall she stays very very busy publishing books.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #64 on: October 21, 2006, 05:42:31 PM »
You MAY have thought enough of my post to read it more than once.  It MAY have bothered you.  You MAY have found it humorous.  You MAY be wrong about almost everything you wrote in your response.  You MAY be right is some of it.  I MAY not care.  I MAY care tremendously.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2006, 06:06:02 PM »
Quote from: ""RobertBruce""
I'm not so sure. This current puppet knew about "agreements" something the Carlbrook idiot isnt going to know off hand without doing a great deal of back reading.

As pathetic as  the Carlbrook mom is I dont think she has that amount of time or patience. Afterall she stays very very busy publishing books.

no, it's her.  she trolls here often and picks up the lingo that way.  plus it's very similar at most of these warehouses.  it's her.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2006, 06:43:48 PM »
You MAY have thought enough of my post to read it more than once.  It MAY have bothered you.  You MAY have found it humorous.  You MAY be wrong about almost everything you wrote in your response.  You MAY be right is some of it.  I MAY not care.  I MAY care tremendously.

In your research have you ever come across the term "red herring"? Also what does "You may be right is some of it" mean? Perhaps for your next best selling novel you could write a story about dyslexic trolls? Just a thought I MAY have been having.

idiot.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2006, 07:19:06 PM »
Nice comment from someone who constantly misuses "to" and "too".

I never would have replied if I would have known you would get so worked up about it.  MAYbe.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #68 on: October 21, 2006, 07:49:14 PM »
Oh so you have been here awhile then. Again you MAY want to look up that term 'Red Herring' we discussed. You seem TOO use it alot.

As to your other nonsensical comments; are you forgetting youre the one chomping at the bit for information? I'm not worked up about anything, I find you to be mildly amusing. Your constant need for attention and desire to feel important is indeed laughable. Apparently you have little to no first hand knowledge of hla, yet you tout yourself as some sort of expert. When called upon the carpet you immediatly in a Bullfrog like fashion back down out of cowardice.You feign ignorace and play the victim claiming some sort of nonsense about "doing research" or being a "published author". I doubt you could get so much as a letter to the editor published.  

I'll offer you an oppurtunity to prove me wrong though. Allow us to link all of your post up. If youve been forthright and honest this entire time then you'll have nothing to hide and I will apologize. If on the other hand youve been playing games and pretending to be multiple things, never really knowing what you were talking about.

In that case..........................well I guess if we don't hear much more from you we'll know why.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #69 on: October 21, 2006, 08:40:35 PM »
It seems we see each other in identical light.  I am also mildly amused by you.  Of course I don't take much of what you say on this site very seriously.  You are the one known to be a little out there with your comments.  If you were to link my postings I am sure you would be surprised at most of the things I have posted.  I typically agree with most of the things said against HLA, or more accurately Dr. Buccellato.  I just think that in this matter your were off base and going too far.  A boy is dead and you are using it to pick a fight.  I knew Patrick Kennedy, you did not.  I personally interacted with him, you did not.  When he first got to HLA he was a mess.  Angry at the world and confused beyond belief.  Somewhere along the line he turned into a fine young man.  Go back to the original post and see the characteristics the writer used to describe him.  That is a far cry from the young man who came to HLA.

As far as the parents asking for donations to be made to the Chapel fund...I personally think it is a waste of money.  Everyone knows the chapel fund has historically been a joke.  That being said, I have never known HLA to request for donations be made after the death of someone, though several have made such requests.  The fact of the matter is, however, it is THEIR decision.  They are a family in grief and we should all respect their decision.  It should not be up for debate.  Not now anyway.  There are plenty of things to pick on HLA about without lowering yourself to this.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #70 on: October 22, 2006, 12:33:43 AM »
If you were to link my postings I am sure you would be surprised at most of the things I have posted.  I typically agree with most of the things said against HLA, or more accurately Dr. Buccellato.

I can vouch for that. You've been here a while. Might I persuade you to pick a user name. You don't have to divulge anything personal. No one will know any more about you than they do now. It simply makes for easier dialogue.
You may have gotten a different response had you been distinquishable from the "Researcher".
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #71 on: October 22, 2006, 01:00:57 AM »
It seems we see each other in identical light. I am also mildly amused by you. Of course I don't take much of what you say on this site very seriously. You are the one known to be a little out there with your comments

Am I now? Please tell me more about my comments that you deem "out there". Is that what you puppets term the truth these days? What was the tried and true "you're manipulating" sound byte getting a little rusty? In the mean time since we both find each other so amusing I hope we can continue the conversation.

If you were to link my postings I am sure you would be surprised at most of the things I have posted. I typically agree with most of the things said against HLA, or more accurately Dr. Buccellato.

Does that mean we have your permission to link them? As to what side of the fence you reside on you claim you typically agree with most of the things said about HLA on here, yet so many of your postings start that way. I am usually one of the ones speaking out against HLA but......If every time is an exception it would appear you really dont have a problem with the way HLA conducts itself. Maybe you just have a problem with Len.

I just think that in this matter your were off base and going too far. A boy is dead and you are using it to pick a fight. I knew Patrick Kennedy, you did not. I personally interacted with him, you did not. When he first got to HLA he was a mess. Angry at the world and confused beyond belief. Somewhere along the line he turned into a fine young man. Go back to the original post and see the characteristics the writer used to describe him. That is a far cry from the young man who came to HLA.

See this is where you let your anger confuse you. You need to reread the postings. I havent "gone too far" on anything for the simple reason for the majority of the conversation I was not involved. At least not until you started huffing and puffing. Take a closer look, I dont even chime in until page 3. Despite your claims I nor anyone else claimed that Patrick died as a result of suicide. Yet you refused to believe that and kept insisting on it. My only claim about the boy was that he may have tried to kill himself while at HLA, and that he apparently didnt get the help he needed while there. Both comments having been made with evidence to support the claim. You are correct about one thing however, I never knew Patrick. The funny thing is though, I never claimed to, nor did I ever claim to know anything about him other than the information that has been given to me.

As far as the parents asking for donations to be made to the Chapel fund...I personally think it is a waste of money. Everyone knows the chapel fund has historically been a joke. That being said, I have never known HLA to request for donations be made after the death of someone, though several have made such requests. The fact of the matter is, however, it is THEIR decision. They are a family in grief and we should all respect their decision. It should not be up for debate. Not now anyway. There are plenty of things to pick on HLA about without lowering yourself to this.

Oh no? I suggest you go take a quick peek at the link I posted on the Lance Henson thread. HLA does in fact seek to gain from death. As to this particular donation being the parents descion I agree, however have you ever known staff members at hla to play upon parents fears? Ever known them to manipulate or even lie to parents? How about pressuring parents when they were at a weak point? Who knows maybe you did a little of that yourself while there? As to picking on hla I have no need or desire, I simply tell the truth about what goes on there. Once again they brought this upon themselves. Further I havent lowered myself at all, in fact I wasn't even the one who brought up the fact that this kid had died. I found out about it later than most of the other posters on here.

Next time you want to make assumptions why dont you take a couple of deeo breaths first, maybe go for a quick walk around the lake and reassess the situation. You were completly wrong on this one. You shouldnt let your anger and frustration cloud your judgement. I hope you'll take that under consideration.

In the meantime Deb is right. Pick a username and make things simpiler. In doing so you wont have to worry about getting confused with all your other fellow puppets.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #72 on: October 22, 2006, 01:37:13 AM »
Listen, Robert Asshole Bruce-  from the first posting of the obit forward, there was NO mention of a suicide attempt at HLA, "maybe" or not.  I was asking where the MENTION was of this.

Okay Researcher, let's get honest.
Yes, you later asked where it was mentioned that the attempted suicide at HLA, but your first post, after the obit, was:

How do you know it was suicide and that HLA didn't help?

Consider a user name. Researcher would be appropro.
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #73 on: October 22, 2006, 02:14:28 AM »
Quote from: ""Researcher""
Cow- what happened to Pat?  What was the cause of death?  Did you know Max kutch at HLA?  Or Chad Wallace?

What's your relationship with or interest in these guys?
Max Kutch posted here for a while:
http://wwf.fornits.com/search.php?search_author=mxkutch

According to one anonymous poster, Kutch was another kid HLA couldn't "help":
Kutch- You haven't seen your alcohol abuse affect your life negatively? What about being taken by escorts to HLA? Getting kicked out of school? Getting arrested? Hurting your family?
You think the Marines will be FUN? Let us know how that works out for you.
Scores on standardized tests won't get you shit- you also need to be able to show some character and a consistent educational path. Don't think you have that, son. Besides being kicked out of the learning differences school, you weren't exactly cutting it at one of the worst schools in Dallas, were you? And where did you finish up high school- some alternative school for jerk-offs like you. Stanford is going to beating down your door.
~~

Chad posted a few times too:
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?p= ... ace#141865

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
HLA Testimonials
« Reply #74 on: October 22, 2006, 08:50:28 AM »
Quote from: ""Deborah""
Listen, Robert Asshole Bruce-  from the first posting of the obit forward, there was NO mention of a suicide attempt at HLA, "maybe" or not.  I was asking where the MENTION was of this.

Okay Researcher, let's get honest.
Yes, you later asked where it was mentioned that the attempted suicide at HLA, but your first post, after the obit, was:

How do you know it was suicide and that HLA didn't help?

woops!  this doesn't sound like a researcher.  it sounds like a carlbrookmomtroll.

Consider a user name. Researcher would be appropro.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control